Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Super 14 - Week 14

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:07 am

Well well well. I knew the Hurricanes wouldn't beat the Waratahs and i thought that the Saders were certain to beat the Brumbies.

Can't wait for Blues Chiefs tonight gonna be some great attack! Smile

If the Blues pick up 5 points they will finish ahead of the Canes Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:32 am

Andrew Hore could be out for 6 months thats a massive blow for the All Blacks we are really gonna struggle in the line outs now!

http://allblacks.com/index.cfm?layout=displayNews&newsarticle=13011
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:42 am

Oh that sux, he has been by far the best NZ Hooker in the comp this year. Who takes the starting spot?? Mealamu most likely, 2 more Hooker spots to fill you'd guess, Elliot and De Malmanche? both been pretty average. Flynn? been injured quite a bit, don't know when he'll be back?...could be a darkhorse in Rutledge or Paulo maybe.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:44 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Oh that sux, he has been by far the best NZ Hooker in the comp this year. Who takes the starting spot?? Mealamu most likely, 2 more Hooker spots to fill you'd guess, Elliot and De Malmanche? both been pretty average. Flynn? been injured quite a bit, don't know when he'll be back?...could be a darkhorse in Rutledge or Paulo maybe.

Yeah Kevin is a certain to start and i think its most likely going to be De Malmanche. I wouldn't mind seeing Paulo there though he has been really good this year for the Saders!
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:45 am

Probably chose 3 most likely will be Mealamu, De Malmanche and one other but if it was up to me I'd take Mealamu, Elliot and Rutledge.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:53 am

By all accounts Rutledge deserves a spot based on form - but I sincerely doubt he'd be able to take the step up to test level. Massive blow to the ABs though - especially against the Boks.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeahhhh up the reds!!! Just totally dropped off 2nd half and the Highlanders were brave in mounting a massive comeback but we just snuck home in the end. Cooper was terrific again but like the boys talked about during the game he defends at 15 so can the wallabies risk playing him at 10 where he will have to defend. I think we have to play him for sure his work in attack should outway the mistakes he makes in defence.

Anyway very happy with the year, we didn't make the 4 after looking like it for so long but overall our year has been brilliant and we can only improve. Well done boys should be proud, i sure am. Bring on the internationals!!

REDS!!

XOXO
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:27 pm

What a brilliant win Very Happy. We were sensational in the 1st half, no idea what happened for the first 20-25 minutes of the 2nd half but we did well to get the lead back again and hold on for the win. It was a great game, Super Cooper was awesome again and that flick pass was unreal!

So proud of the boys this year and I cant wait for next year aleady so we can finally crack the semis again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super 14 - Week 14   Super 14 - Week 14 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super 14 - Week 14
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com