Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The National Side you hate the most.

Go down 

?
Argentina
The National Side you hate the most. Vote_lcap0%The National Side you hate the most. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Australia
The National Side you hate the most. Vote_lcap0%The National Side you hate the most. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
England
The National Side you hate the most. Vote_lcap55%The National Side you hate the most. Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Ireland
 0% [ 0 ]
Italy
 0% [ 0 ]
France
 0% [ 0 ]
New Zealand
The National Side you hate the most. Vote_lcap27%The National Side you hate the most. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Scotland
The National Side you hate the most. Vote_lcap9%The National Side you hate the most. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
South Africa
The National Side you hate the most. Vote_lcap9%The National Side you hate the most. Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Wales
 0% [ 0 ]
Other?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

The National Side you hate the most. Empty
PostSubject: The National Side you hate the most.   The National Side you hate the most. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:48 am

Just wanted to know the National Side of what country is the most hated? Are you like me and have 'Southern Hemisphere Loyalty' or do you hate the team you battle the most?

I personally hate the English rugby side, they play a very boring style of rugby and I reckon a majority of their so called 'Stars' are well over-rated.

France I also don't like, I feel they play dirty and the buggars always seem to beat us when it matters (see '99 and '07 RWC)

Even though I love to smash the Aussies and Springboks I generally cheer for them over any of the northern hemisphere sides. I love it how we prove to time and time again to be the dominate Hemisphere in rugby.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: The National Side you hate the most.   The National Side you hate the most. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:57 am

I went the Kiwis lol.
Then probs England and then France.

England cos they are annoying, France cos they have and always will be dirty.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The National Side you hate the most.   The National Side you hate the most. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:58 am

As a Wallaby fan its the Kiwis, as an Englishman its the French.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
mania
Professional
mania

PostSubject: Re: The National Side you hate the most.   The National Side you hate the most. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:46 pm

england cos they over rate themselves
Back to top Go down
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: The National Side you hate the most.   The National Side you hate the most. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Definitely England for me - from my perspective, the likes of Aus, SA, and France are more respected as rivals than hated - but like mania said, England just think they're all that and a packet of potato crisps (ba-dum-ksssh!) but they just suck year after year after year...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The National Side you hate the most.   The National Side you hate the most. Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:03 am

Id prefer to turn it on for the WC and suck for the years in between than the other way just quietly Razz.

Seriously though, we wont get anywhere in the next WC. Having seen bits of the 6-nations earlier in the year (the bits I could stand to be awake for anyway Laughing) we'll struggle against the proper rugby of the 3-nations sides...it was woeful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The National Side you hate the most.   The National Side you hate the most. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The National Side you hate the most.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com