Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

10 year dejavu for different reasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

10 year dejavu for different reasons Empty
PostSubject: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:39 am

It's roughly been 10 years since I was only 12 marching with my dad down the streets of South Sydney in protest of the bunnies being sent packing from the competition, The puzzle was only half full when the judge ruled in favour of us for a license in the NRL in 2002.

Today is the day my North Sydney bears will march starting from the Gosford Sailing club and I am shortly on my way to take part in it, something which will bring back fond memory of 10 years ago marching for the red and green.

Some of you may not know this, But I am a Bears fan originally, My dad always followed souths but because Bears were a bit more appealing to a five year old then a rabbit i followed them when i was younger with my favourite player being the brains and the motivation behind this application in Greg Florimo, One of the most under-rated players of all-time in my honest opinion, Today is the day i will surely shed a tear and march with all the passion and integrity i have got and It's sure to be a cracker of a experience Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:17 am

Cool beans
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:55 am

Onya mate
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:11 pm

The question is Deucey, are you gona stick with the rabbits or you gona trade in the red and green for the red and black of the bears? Anyway hope they got good numbers to the march. Had it been in Sydney I woulda joined in but had to work.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:20 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
The question is Deucey, are you gona stick with the rabbits or you gona trade in the red and green for the red and black of the bears? Anyway hope they got good numbers to the march. Had it been in Sydney I woulda joined in but had to work.

Too much history behind me following the Rabbits, since 1999, so this will be 11 years. I think i can't go back, Although Norths will always be in my heart and the soft spot will remain.

There was probably around 2000 of us there yesterday, That is pretty much only a guess, It was a pretty short march but it was all but a sweet half a kilometre, It was very vocal and cars were beeping past alot of passionate supporters behind the bid.

I also stayed for the game, going for the Knights because i hate the Roosters. happy the Knights prevailed in the end.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:44 am

When did you move to NSW!.? I swear you were in QLD not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:16 am

I think Deucy is like Lozza he just moves all the time.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:19 am

Caity wrote:
When did you move to NSW!.? I swear you were in QLD not long ago.

I've been in NSW for like 6 months now
Back to top Go down
ahmed_69
Professional
ahmed_69

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:56 am

good onya hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:41 am

one of my family members has gone for norths his whole life but since they were gone he has gone for bunnies
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:32 am

Jennings wrote:
one of my family members has gone for norths his whole life but since they were gone he has gone for bunnies

Hey bro Wink...haha kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 year dejavu for different reasons   10 year dejavu for different reasons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 year dejavu for different reasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com