Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

NSW Team Announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:20 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
Slater, Inglis, Folau, Lockyer, Thurston, Smith, Petero, Hannant, Thaiday. Enough said.

good stiff captain obvious...by the way, Smith isn't playing Origin 1

It may be obvious, but fortunately it's true. I just had to point it out. Smith is still a chance to play I'm pretty sure, but is unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Sibs#12
Legend

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:25 pm

QLD are better than us, I'll admit, but maybe we'd have a much better chance of winning Origin if our selectors had a set of good brains.

Don't bag out the players, bag out the selectors...they're lunatics. Gifting you lot another Origin series.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:26 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
Slater, Inglis, Folau, Lockyer, Thurston, Smith, Petero, Hannant, Thaiday. Enough said.

Hear that maxi, you have a good stiff.
Back to top Go down
Svoerman
Guru
Svoerman

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

NRL_Fanatic wrote:
Wheres Jennings. Pretty much Jennings scored those 3 tries for no reason. I reckon this is our worst team.
If Cooper doesn't play on same side with Morris, we will get smashed. Tahu hasn't been that impressive, if he gets marked up against Inglis, good luck to him because Inglis palm offs are more powerful that Idris' which he copped 2 games ago.

This is a joke right? Jennings scored 3 tries for no reason? F*** me you know those things that the storm arn't playing for? 2 points how about scoring tries to get the win for the club. Also why the F*** would you play a guy whos knees arn't 100%?
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Tahu has just hobbled off the field with what looks like a hammy injury
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

NSW Team Announced - Page 2 48427 NSW Team Announced - Page 2 357643
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:54 pm

socceroos06 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:

he is being named apparently
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Could be a blessing in disguise for the Blues. Josh Morris could come in now.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Yep Cameron Smith is going to be named and Matt Ballin 18th man.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Max1990 wrote:

Jennings would be the prefered option over Josh Morris, not trying to sound bias or anything though.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Max1990 wrote:

Jennings would be the prefered option over Josh Morris, not trying to sound bias or anything though.

He's not 100%, so I'd choose Morris personally.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Tallis was right, Creagh is not an Origin player. Shitting himself against Hodges last year was embarrassing for him and everyone around him and he doesn't have the mongrel in him like Gallen.

The choice of Idris to the bench is just like the Josh Morris one last year, using Gidley's versatility in covering anywhere in the halves. Though in this situation, Ennis is an 80min player and would be a waste of an interchange if taken off. They most likely believed he was the only player that could defend players like Inglis while the rest of the side tires.
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Jennings plays on the right so i'm pretty sure he would be the preferred option. The other option would be Idris to start and someone else onto the bench (not necessarily a back - Lewis already provides halves cover, Lyon provides center cover, Hayne provides fullback cover)
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:02 pm

If J.Morris does gets chosen.. would you partner him with his twin brother or would Cooper partner B.Morris? NSW Team Announced - Page 2 48427
Two good options there.

Anyways, I'm pretty confident Tahu would hold up just fine.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Tahu excpected to be out for origin after hamstring injury. This means Idris will be starting for the blues
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Idris to start Gallen to the bench ??? who's 18th man i didnt see who it was
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Wouldn't mind seeing Idris start
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:17 pm

I will lol @ his defensive frailties.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:26 pm

wow it looks to me like they arent even tryin this year.
Back to top Go down
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:27 pm

1.hayne
2.b.morris
3.lyon
4.cooper
5.j.morris
6.campese
7.kimmorley
8.perry
9.ennis
10.weymen
11.creagh
12.watmough
13.gallen

14.Gidley
15.luek lewis
16. Leroy larhs
17.Brett white

18.jamal idris

would be a much better side
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:13 pm

The Tank wrote:

Cant wait to see GI run at him in the 2nd minute then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:04 pm

NSW have lost it (Mentally). this is the worst side picked from what was available i think i've seen.

Gotta pick your best players not your best coach .

In saying this in origins of the past bagging out a weak looking team comes back to bite but god cmon ......i was laughing high fiving when i heard the team.
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm

have to agree with all here that is the worst nsw side i have seen for a long time they will get thrashed in game 1 and then there will (hopefully) be wholesale changes otherwise the series will be over.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:49 am

a_F_c wrote:
The Tank wrote:

Cant wait to see GI run at him in the 2nd minute then Very Happy

I'd rather see Idris mark GI than any of our other centres. I mean Tahu couldn't even contain Idris, so what hope does Tahu have. And Idris has better defence than Jennings and J Morris. Plus Inglis wouldn't be 100% confident running at Idris. Probs 97% lol
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:05 am

Really the team isn't that bad... Jamie won a comp at 5/8 so should go alright, yet he's the beat centre in the game atm and is playing 5/8.. oh well.
I'm shocked at why Gal isn't there. He is an Origin player..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSW Team Announced   NSW Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSW Team Announced
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com