Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

QLD Team Announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caity
Guru
Caity

QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Te'o is in amazing form. Bolton's going good too.

Costigan was an average decision IMO. How many games/minutes has he played this year? I know he's been there before but we have guys busting their backsides for this jersey!!
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Costigan was the only choice I didnt really like would of much rathered Te'o or Bolton but come next Wednesday I'll be behind Costigan 110%.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Yep me too. I'm behind anyone in that jersey on Wednesday. This team SHOULD be able to do the job Very Happy

QUEEENSLANDER!!!
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm confident we'll get the win. My record attending origin in Sydney is 2-0 and I'm hoping to take it to 3-0. Gonna be a terrible train ride back to the hotel if we happen to lose.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:01 pm

anyone heard what is the go with inglis?

i heard tonga got the best of him at training and he sat out the rest of the training...?

still good for origin 1?
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Yeah saw that b4, apparently he'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm

He's fine and will be fit for origin 1.

He got a head knock!
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:20 pm

haha thats good then coz losing smith and inglis in the same weekend would not be good haha
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:42 am

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/58777/inglis-cleared-for-origin-opener/default.aspx

Queensland centre Greg Inglis has been cleared to play in Wednesday night's opening State Of Origin match in Sydney.

The Melbourne Storm star was involved in a nasty head clash with Queensland Origin team-mate Willie Tonga during a training session on the Sunshine Coast on Sunday afternoon.

He has been cleared of any facial fractures and will take his place against the Blues in the series opener.

Queensland have already suffered a major injury blow, losing hooker and vice-captain Cameron Smith to an elbow injury.

His loss has seen a big move from punters keen to back New South Wales to open the series with a win in Sydney on Wednesday night.

Fantastic news Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:12 am

yeah inglis would have been a pretty big loss...
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:15 am

its even odds at the nz tab now, u got on qld 13+ at $4.20, also Boyd for first try at $13

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:01 am

Your pic hendo, how good was that try? Amazing!

1 day baby!

1 day!

QUEENSLANDER
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:04 am

This time Tomorrow I'll be in Sydney waiting for game time to watch the Maroons smash the cockroaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ahmed_69
Professional
ahmed_69

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:42 am

If shillington can make the starting line up for the Aussie, as if he cant make the QLD side
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:43 am

ahmed_69 wrote:
If shillington can make the starting line up for the Aussie, as if he cant make the QLD side

Heard of Paul Gallen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QLD Team Announced   QLD Team Announced - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QLD Team Announced
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum free | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com