Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHORUS
Guru
CHORUS

Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Empty
PostSubject: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:23 am

Personally I enjoyed seeing Sandra win it again, from the start I was going for her and Sugar and obviously Sugar off first and Sandra won it. Though the attitudes flying around at the reunion were just ugly IMO, especially Russell who was just trying to belittle anything Sandra did or has done and Sandra who in some ways did the same by talking herself up to the greatest, IMO she has to be in talks about who is the best, having won twice, but to sit there and just give reason after reason why she's so great was a bit ugly. And I think Russell's just being a bit of a sore loser, the same way he was when he went on a radio show after losing to Natalie.

Russell, Parvati, Sandra and Jonny Fairplay are just some that come to mind when I think of the best players, but I'm sure there are other names too. As they said Russell's a master at getting votes to go his way and the people off he wants, but doesn't seem to be able to do it without offending a bunch of people or irking them with his lies. Wonder if this is gonna be the last time that former contestants are gonna be on the show, given some have been on three times, I imagine the next season is gonna be all new people again, now that they've had a few all-star seasons, fans v faves and heroes v villains, so makes you wonder if in the future any all-star type seasons will be just people from Season 20 onwards now that a lot of stars have seemed to have done their dash.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:41 am

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Winner - Sandra def Parvati & Russell.

Well in the end, it's Sandra that has won Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains winning the final vote 6-3 over Parvati, with Russell recieveing not one single vote, and as Danielle said when the Jury had their say, he wasn't getting one anyway. Sandra also becomes the only player to win Survivor twice, after winning Survivor: Pearl Islands which was season 7.

On first reflections I can only congratulate Sandra, but do I think she deserved win over Parvati? No. I really felt this was Parvati' game to lose once it got to the final vote, and I'm VERY surprised that Amanda and Colby both voted for Sandra in the end. I'm also somewhat surprised Rupert voted for Sandra again, just like he did on Pearl Islands. I thought especially he, would have respected Parvati for beating him twice in Immunity Challenges, and also Colby as well.

I'll post more thoughts as other do later on and going into tomorrow, but overall, I'm left disappointed Parvati didn't win.

Also I thought I'd mention the 'Boot List' I unfortunately came across before the season aired turned out to be 100% spot on, even including Sandra winning 6-3.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:42 am

The more I think about it, the more and more I feel Parvati was robbed.
Back to top Go down
CHORUS
Guru
CHORUS

PostSubject: Re: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:57 am

Sparky_Hughes wrote:
Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains Winner - Sandra def Parvati & Russell.

Well in the end, it's Sandra that has won Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains winning the final vote 6-3 over Parvati, with Russell recieveing not one single vote, and as Danielle said when the Jury had their say, he wasn't getting one anyway. Sandra also becomes the only player to win Survivor twice, after winning Survivor: Pearl Islands which was season 7.

On first reflections I can only congratulate Sandra, but do I think she deserved win over Parvati? No. I really felt this was Parvati' game to lose once it got to the final vote, and I'm VERY surprised that Amanda and Colby both voted for Sandra in the end. I'm also somewhat surprised Rupert voted for Sandra again, just like he did on Pearl Islands. I thought especially he, would have respected Parvati for beating him twice in Immunity Challenges, and also Colby as well.

I'll post more thoughts as other do later on and going into tomorrow, but overall, I'm left disappointed Parvati didn't win.

Also I thought I'd mention the 'Boot List' I unfortunately came across before the season aired turned out to be 100% spot on, even including Sandra winning 6-3.

What's a Boot List? is it some kinda prediction thing?

Anyway I think either would have deserved it. Remember a few episodes ago we said Parvati and Sandra were the main competitors for it? Looks like we were spot on mate. While Sandra has at times seemed to ride coattails, the game is one in which luck has a part and that might work once, but you don't win it twice by fluke so I think Russell should stop downplaying her accomplishment. Great series IMO I liked one or two of the three prior series better though, wasn't the best series ever IMO but gotta be top 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:30 am

CHORUS wrote:
What's a Boot List? is it some kinda prediction thing?

Anyway I think either would have deserved it. Remember a few episodes ago we said Parvati and Sandra were the main competitors for it? Looks like we were spot on mate. While Sandra has at times seemed to ride coattails, the game is one in which luck has a part and that might work once, but you don't win it twice by fluke so I think Russell should stop downplaying her accomplishment. Great series IMO I liked one or two of the three prior series better though, wasn't the best series ever IMO but gotta be top 3 or 4.

The 'Boot List' was the list of the order in which everyone went. Like a spoiler thing. I originally saw one before the series aired, but luckily only saw the first few that went like Sugar and Randy etc. But never knew the winner. But turns out the boot list was 100% accurate.

We did pick Sandra and Parvati a fair while ago, but I leaned to them as I thought Russell would stay true to his word with Parvati, and bring Sandra as he thought he would beat her for the money.

I'd have Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains in my top five or six, but number one for me remains Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites and second is Survivor: Amazon. They were both unbelievably good.
Back to top Go down
CHORUS
Guru
CHORUS

PostSubject: Re: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Yeah fans v faves was awesome

I also liked the one with Ozzy in it and they blindsided him to get his idol out

that mighta actually been fans v faves, not sure, there's been about 4 series in quick succession now so losing track lol
Back to top Go down
Sparky_Hughes
Sparky_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:15 pm

CHORUS wrote:
Yeah fans v faves was awesome

I also liked the one with Ozzy in it and they blindsided him to get his idol out

that mighta actually been fans v faves, not sure, there's been about 4 series in quick succession now so losing track lol

Yeah that was Fans vs. Favorites. Ozzy hated Parvati for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS   Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor thread WITH SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com