Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Origin 1 Player Ratings...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Origin 1 Player Ratings... Empty
PostSubject: Origin 1 Player Ratings...   Origin 1 Player Ratings... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:10 am

Queensland

Slater (8.0) - Scored a fantastic try and was lethal in attack all night. All mad some amazing last ditch tackles.

Boyd (7.5) - Solid game playing out of position. Definitely warranted his selection

Inglis (7.5) - Didnt do too much wrong although not having the biggest impact.

Tonga (6.5) - Solid defensively but didnt offer much in attack. Partly because he didnt see much of the ball.

Folau (6.0) - Didnt see much from him all not however his opportunites were limited

Lockyer (8.0) - Worked hard and had a fantastic kicking game. Would have liked to see more of him in attack.

Thurston (10.0) - Fantastic game and further proof why hes the best player in the world. The way he set up tries tonight was godlike.

Civonociva (8.0) - Big Petero worked hard and ran the ball up well. Solid game

Ballin (8.5) - Excellent debut performance. Still not set on him as a player but theres no doubting his performance.

Scott (7.0) - Didnt do alot wrong but i wasnt overally impressed by him.

Thaiday (8.5) - Big Sam showed aggression all night. Best forward on the park for me.

Harrison (7.0) - Didnt do enough for me. Dont expect him to be starting for origin 2.

Myles (8.0) - Worked hard the whole game. Needs to offer more going forward though

Taylor (6.0) - Would have liked to see more of him

Costigan (7) - Did his job and made a soild impact when coming on

Cronk (5.5) - Didnt get a chance to do much

Shillington (7.0) - Made a solid impact off the bench

New South Wales

Gidley (7.5) - Worked hard but once again didnt warrent his selection at fullback

Morris (6.5) - Didnt see the ball all game and was solid defensively and i expect him to be there in origin 2.

Cooper (5.0) - Didnt contribute much and not enough of an attacking threat

Tahu (6.0) - Worked hard in defence but offered little going forward

Hayne (6.0) - Showed moments of class but otherwise did nothing on the wing. Throw him to fullback and his a whole new player.

Lyon (7.0) - Definitely shouldnt of been used at 5/8. Didnt put in a bad performance but offered little in comparison to what he could do in the centers.

Kimmorley (7.5) - Didnt get the support from his forwards but still had a solid kicking game.

Weyman (7.5) - Ran the ball hard and showed aggression in defense. Needs to work on his fitness though

Ennis (6.0) - Worked hard but didnt do enough for me. Expect to see him dropped come origin 2.

Perry (5.0) - Had nothing more then an average game. Certainly didnt warrent his selection

Creagh (6.5) - Not his best game but was overall solid.

Watmough (9.0) - Standout for NSW and lead by example. No doubts he'll be there origin 2 bar injury.

Waterhouse (6.5) - Was unimpressed with him and not confident he deserves to be there

Idris (5.0) - Definite was of a selection. No doubt the kid has ability but there are so many better options out there.

White (6.0) - Not convinced by him and his performance was average.

TLL (7.0) - Offered aggression of the bench.

Lewis (7.5) - Soild alround game and he offers some footwork in the forward pack.

feel free to make your own..
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Origin 1 Player Ratings...   Origin 1 Player Ratings... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:01 am

I'll just do NSW

Gidley 7 - Played ok, but I expect more from the captain. Should be on the bench as utility next game.

B Morris 6 - Great in defence, but didn't/couldn't do too much damage in attack

Cooper 6 - He's used to Origin by now, did nothing outstanding but did not get too many opportunities.

Tahu 6 - an average game

Hayne 6.5 - Played well until he threw it out...

Lyon 7 - Would like to see him in the centres in game 2. Not that he played badly, just think he is suited to centres and should have Barrett or Pearce at 5/8

Kimmorley 8 - Went alright. Was pretty happy with his preformance. Provided some useful experience to the team.

Weyman 8 - Solid and got the job done.

Ennis 6.5 - Average. I thought he was meant to rattle up the QLD's. Should still retain his spot in game 2, but will have to play better next time around.

Perry 6 - Didn't do too much

Creagh 7 - Was good in defence. Not so good at grubbering

Watmough 8.5 - As Styletix said, was probably the best of our players.

Waterhouse 7.5 - Played well. Got the job done.

Idris 6.5 - Pretty good considering the pressure he was under. Scored a try and should still be there in game 2.

White 6.5 - Went ok. Nothing spectacular but didn't do too much wrong either

TLL 7 - Ran hard and tackled well. He's a good Origin player

Lewis 6.5 - Was solid in both attack and defence. But considering his form in the NRL, I was hoping for a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Origin 1 Player Ratings...   Origin 1 Player Ratings... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:06 am

cheers for havin a go mate.. i was hoping to get more of an input.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Origin 1 Player Ratings...   Origin 1 Player Ratings... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:07 am

Yeah c'mon guys have a go ya mugs

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin 1 Player Ratings...   Origin 1 Player Ratings... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin 1 Player Ratings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com