Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Big news for the Broncos!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caity
Guru
Caity

Big news for the Broncos! Empty
PostSubject: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:31 am

Michaels has signed with the Goldcoast Titans!
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:35 am

oh god hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:43 am

na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
GOODBYE cheers

In all seriousness. He had the potential to be a good player before his injury, which was devastating back in 07 or 08, can't exactly remember which year it was. Ever since he hasn't been good at all. Good luck to him at the Titans and i hope he's playing when we play them next.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:11 am

Max1990 wrote:
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
GOODBYE cheers

In all seriousness. He had the potential to be a good player before his injury, which was devastating back in 07 or 08, can't exactly remember which year it was. Ever since he hasn't been good at all. Good luck to him at the Titans and i hope he's playing when we play them next.

Ahh yeah, remember that one. Tackle from Nigel Vagana in 08 in his last year for Souths.

Michaels has plenty of potential and could develop into a starter. Though he'll need plenty of injuries.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:14 am

Manning18 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
GOODBYE cheers

Ahh yeah, remember that one. Tackle from Nigel Vagana in 08 in his last year for Souths.

Michaels has plenty of potential and could develop into a starter. Though he'll need plenty of injuries.

Yeah that was the one. When a Bunnies player went over on the siren and it wasn't a try while dislocating his shoulder in the motion??? Scores would have been tied too with a KTC. I am 99% sure that was it.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:16 am

What a blow. He will be sorely missed at the Broncos...
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:20 am

Max1990 wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
GOODBYE cheers

Yeah that was the one. When a Bunnies player went over on the siren and it wasn't a try while dislocating his shoulder in the motion??? Scores would have been tied too with a KTC. I am 99% sure that was it.

Well you aren't 100%. That was 07 where Sutton dislocated his shoulder and we lost 8-4, we were a decent team that could actually compete with the Broncos that year. In 08 we lost and hadn't won a game all year prior to it. I remember that game as Talanoa did a woeful job at fullback and we were never in it.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:21 am

Manning18 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
GOODBYE cheers

Well you aren't 100%. That was 07 where Sutton dislocated his shoulder and we lost 8-4, we were a decent team that could actually compete with the Broncos that year. In 08 we lost and hadn't won a game all year prior to it. I remember that game as Talanoa did a woeful job at fullback and we were never in it.

Yeah it was in 07, that's the one. Only 3 tries scored and no conversions Neutral
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:34 am

Any money says he scores the winning try next time he plays against us Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big news for the Broncos!   Big news for the Broncos! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big news for the Broncos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com