Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Empty
PostSubject: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:14 pm

The following is each NRL club with my proposed player movements based on estimated contracts to benefit each team. (The names in the sign categories are examples and do not reflect my initial thoughts and current contract status with their respective sides)

Brisbane-
Omit- Peter Wallace (300k), Folau ($400K), Setu (150K)

Re-sign- Ben Hunt (150K- -150K) = +700K

Sign- Ben Hannant (-450K), Widdop (-150 to 200K), Kalifa Faifai Loa (100K)
----------------------------------
Notes:
Folau gone, Hannant signed, Peter Wallace nothing special in my opinion, offload him save estimated 150K and re-sign Ben Hunt and persist with him, Promote Dane Gagai to Top 25.

Sign Gareth Widdop at fullback and KFFL from the dragons along with the already confirmed signing of Ben Hannant.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Bulldogs-
Omit- Brett Kimmorley (350K), Luke Patten (225K)

Re-sign- Ben Barba (200K) +375

Sign- Trent Hodkinson (266K)- (based on estimate 800K offer from the dogs for 3 year deal)
------------
Offload veterans, re-sign Barba and purchase of Hodkinson leaving 100K profit on another purchase.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Dragons!! Do Dragons!!!
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Dragons-

Omit- Matt Cooper (250K), Jeremy Smith (250K), Jarrod Saffy (150K), Ben Hornby (300K)

Re-sign- Trent Merrin (150K), Kyle Stanley (150K) +650K

Sign- Mark Gasnier (325K), Keiran Foran (250K)
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Deucey Deuce wrote:
Dragons-

Omit- Matt Cooper (250K), Jeremy Smith (250K), Jarrod Saffy (150K), Ben Hornby (300K)

Re-sign- Trent Merrin (150K), Kyle Stanley (150K) +650K

Sign- Mark Gasnier (325K), Keiran Foran (250K)

Hmm Yes i could work with that... Cooper would be a big loss though and Ben still makes me Hornby..
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Also, I'd be looking at a stop-gap hooker until one of King or Rein steps up to the plate, Possibly Aaron Payne. (Segeyaro will be in the Cowboys long term plans i'd imagine).
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Deucey Deuce wrote:
Also, I'd be looking at a stop-gap hooker until one of King or Rein steps up to the plate, Possibly Aaron Payne. (Segeyaro will be in the Cowboys long term plans i'd imagine).

Payne would be handy.. issac luke available?? Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Styletix wrote:
Deucey Deuce wrote:

Payne would be handy.. issac luke available?? Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_wink

I am going off the basis that every player is off-contract, the players are used as an example/pipe dream haha.

Issac would command a fair bit though. Depends on the Dragons faith on Rein or King. Wayne Bennett was never a fan of potential though, His plans weren't going to involve Merrin or Stanley hence them being linked to the dogs, But with Saffy gone, and Priddis prob moving on etc, Both players are strongly linked to re-signing with the club.

I initially forgot you's had Nathan Fien also, he could be the back-up if injuries occured. But I think he is a jack of a couple of trades and master of none, I think you need a more permanent gigger at halfback/hooker.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Styletix wrote:
Deucey Deuce wrote:

Hands off.. He ain't for sale..
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 am

I'm enjoying these.

How about the Tigers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements   Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Examples how clubs could benefit from player movements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com