Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 NFL Fantasy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

Posts : 7357
Age : 29
Location : Canberra

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 pm

whoever versus me over the next few weeks will probably get an easy win haha i wont be able to get on to change it...
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Currently up over DB 62.6-17.
Was getting frustrated early as Washington didn't get a catch until the 3rd quarter but now has 3 for about 30 yards + a TD, Johnson was doing nothing but now has almost 150 yards + a TD. Fred Jackson has been a beast though, over 100 rushing yards to go with his rushing and recieving TD's Smile
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 am

I think you got the better deal Hank Laughing

But I'm not fussed, I'm flush with recievers and I'm confident Jones will perform for me.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 am

Did AP not turn up? lol. Good game by Orton and Moreno. My WR and TE let me down big time tho.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:48 am

philly wrote:
I think you got the better deal Hank NFL Fantasy - Page 11 48427

But I'm not fussed, I'm flush with recievers and I'm confident Jones will perform for me.

haha he gunned for me today Razz
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
philly wrote:
I think you got the better deal Hank NFL Fantasy - Page 11 48427

But I'm not fussed, I'm flush with recievers and I'm confident Jones will perform for me.

haha he gunned for me today Razz
Definately.
I wasn't going to start him this week so I am glad I traded him. If he had got that many points while on my bench..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Thought I had a win in the bag going into the last quarter of the Steelers/Pats game. Had a comfortable 25 point lead, but then Big Ben and Wallace combined for 2 TD's to bring DB right back into it. Got a 5 points lead with Vick and Eagles D/ST left while DB has Celek. I should hold on, but you never know what could happen....
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Anyone want to trade? Im willing to do a 2 for 1 or something if i get a top player. Im willing to negotiate with the below players.

QB - Orton & Brady
RB - Moreno, Greene & R Brown
WR - TO, R Moss, Smith(NYG) & St Johnson
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:22 pm

philly wrote:
Thought I had a win in the bag going into the last quarter of the Steelers/Pats game. Had a comfortable 25 point lead, but then Big Ben and Wallace combined for 2 TD's to bring DB right back into it. Got a 5 points lead with Vick and Eagles D/ST left while DB has Celek. I should hold on, but you never know what could happen....

yeah like vick breaking his leg or something :p
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:22 pm

KromyD wrote:
Anyone want to trade? Im willing to do a 2 for 1 or something if i get a top player. Im willing to negotiate with the below players.

QB - Orton & Brady
RB - Moreno, Greene & R Brown
WR - TO, R Moss, Smith(NYG) & St Johnson

Keen still on Moreno
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
philly wrote:
Thought I had a win in the bag going into the last quarter of the Steelers/Pats game. Had a comfortable 25 point lead, but then Big Ben and Wallace combined for 2 TD's to bring DB right back into it. Got a 5 points lead with Vick and Eagles D/ST left while DB has Celek. I should hold on, but you never know what could happen....

yeah like vick breaking his leg or something :p
Don't even say that!!!!
Take that back, now Razz
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 pm

philly wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:
philly wrote:
Thought I had a win in the bag going into the last quarter of the Steelers/Pats game. Had a comfortable 25 point lead, but then Big Ben and Wallace combined for 2 TD's to bring DB right back into it. Got a 5 points lead with Vick and Eagles D/ST left while DB has Celek. I should hold on, but you never know what could happen....

yeah like vick breaking his leg or something :p
Don't even say that!!!!
Take that back, now Razz


I take it back cough cough haha
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:36 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
KromyD wrote:
Anyone want to trade? Im willing to do a 2 for 1 or something if i get a top player. Im willing to negotiate with the below players.

QB - Orton & Brady
RB - Moreno, Greene & R Brown
WR - TO, R Moss, Smith(NYG) & St Johnson

Keen still on Moreno

His 1st week at 100% looked good today, not sure if i'd trade him for 1 of your RB's. Hmm not overly keen on your guys tbh.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:54 pm

haha alright then. I dont mind my guys...Hillis did good today even against a good run defence.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:10 am

Vick Cool
22.16 points already. I think I win.
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 am

What will people give me for Mike? Laughing
Over 40 points from him in the first half, thank you very much Smile

Got a total of 151.72 points this week.
Mike Vick - 49.32
Fred Jackson - 27.00
Thomas Jones - 2.20 Laughing
Brandon Lloyd - 21.00
Nate Washington - 8.60
Andre Johnson - 20.60
Brandon Pettigrew - 5.00
Mike Nugent - 5.00
Eagles D/ST - 13.00
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 am

Nothing cause it was against the Skins Razz
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 am

Woah! I won and i went down 1 position lol.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 am

if we are tied in the wins/losses its based on points scored total, not for the week.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 pm

gah why did i start felix jones over benson! Sad oh well i have a handy lead, if i knew Ochocinco wasnt going to have a good game i would have started Burleson
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:22 am

Randy Moss is MUD! lol Scored 0 for me today. Steve Johnson got me 31 tho Smile

Up on the kvlt by 30 with 2 players and Bradys 2nd half left Smile
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 am

Solid win for me over Chrishbhs.

if i had the best team on the field

Rodgers: 30.14
Hillis: 20.30
Benson: 18.60
Burleson: 17.20
Austin: 12.70
Bowe: 22.90
Lewis: 12.60

Bryant: 14

Patriots DST: 5

i would have had 153...oh well two wins on trot now, trying to make top 4
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

Posts : 6040
Age : 28
Location : Fortress Emirates

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 am

Easy win Smile
Won by 50-odd points. 128.72 points from my starters (including Johnson with just 3.20) with another 73.12 left sitting on the bench. Vick, Jackson, Tolbert and Colston all with around 20 points Smile
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:28 am

Happy with my guys this week too, got me a 65pt win.

Got 115pts with Moss getting a HUUUUUGE zero lol. 5wins in a row for me now, ecstatic about that. Will probably all come to an end this week against Hank tho Sad
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

Posts : 5888
Age : 30
Location : Eagle Farm Racecourse

NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am

its on Kromy, should be a good week dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Fantasy   NFL Fantasy - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
NFL Fantasy
Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com