Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return Empty
PostSubject: Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return   Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 am

I am starting to think that either Ennis or Farah are not ideal options for NSW. Ennis is more suited out of the two. But I don't think he is surplus to the requires that is needed from that role to beat QLD, Farah is on of the best players in the game, however he just isn't suited for big game football, well yet anyway.

With Buderus linked to Raiders or Newcastle, and Wing rumoured to want back into the NRL also with either Newcastle, Sharks or Bulldogs. One of those two I reckon would walk into the NSW Team.

All of a sudden the depth in the Hooking role is great.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return   Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 am

Great depth but still no one that is anywhere near Smith's level.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return   Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 am

If Wing and Buderus were to come back to the NRL next year, I'd want Buderus to play for NSW. Ennis just doesn't bring his grunt from club footy to Origin and Farah is a bit quiet in Origin. But if you give either Ennis or Farah time in the NSW no.9 jersey, I'm sure they'll adjust to it.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return   Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 am

if them two do come back to the nrl, this will fix up our hooker position and our utility on the bench. Buderus at 9 and Wing as the utility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return   Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buderus or Wing: Walk up start to Origin 2011 if they return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com