Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 pm

i'd like to see..

1. Dugan
2. Uate
3. Jennings
4. J Morris
5. B Morris
6. Soward
7. Pearce

Speed baby!!!
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:17 pm

I think they will pick...

1. Gidley
2. B Morris
3. Cooper
4. Tahu
5. Idris/J Morris
6. Barrett
7. Kimmorley

14. Idris/Bird
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Megadeecee wrote:
I don't like how its being reported that both have a case to answer for Hayne Headbutts Slater so he MUST be suspended .Slater misses with elbow so nothing to be charged for yet it's as if they both headbutted eathother..... Slater no suspension Hayne 1 or 2 weeks . Anything else is shady.

This.

If Slater gets time for missing Hayne then thats a joke. If he had of connected then itd be a different story obviously but he didnt so end of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

This.

If Slater gets time for missing Hayne then thats a joke. If he had of connected then itd be a different story obviously but he didnt so end of.[/quote]

That.

allday on saturday on the radio and stuff all you heard was Hayne & slater as if if one went the other had too . I found it offensive to my football brain ...Fu*k you Ray Hadlee....... The Big Marns still cool
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Dugan's playing great at club footy and i'd love to see him their.. but im not to sure about how he'll go when thrown into the Origin Arena. I say stick with Gids at fullback (if Hayne is suspended, which looks likely).

If NSW lose Game 2, then in Game 3 throw in a couple of young kids to give them the experience, but in a do-or-die game like the one that's coming up, i don't think it's wise to throw in a young kid who hasnt even played finals footy yet.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I'd like to see (and taking into account Hayne is (probz) out, and same with Lyon) my backline is....
1. Gidley
2. B Morris
3. Cooper
4. Idris
5. J Morris
6. Barrett
7. Pearce
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Finch should be five-eighth!!!
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Sutton and Champion!!!
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 am

That was no Headbutt! It was a forehead-to-forehead rub, Eskimo kiss at best. Why should he be suspended.

Anyways, Qld will kick NSWs arse either way.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 am

Slater in the clear Hayne charged. offered a week. no origin because theres NO WAY he could get off
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:18 am

Luke lewis is also facing suspension
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 am

they can play origin 2 IF them two challenge their suspensions like what JT did to his swearing charge.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 am

Whats haynes defense going to be? a headbutt that started a scuffle. he wont get off. but lewis is a chance. but i don't know how they work that stuff out
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 am

Hayne cannot get off, simple as that. You cant go round headbutting someone and not face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 am

Anthony Watmough out for 6 weeks!!! Add's to Tahu, Hayne, Cooper, Lewis & Lyon being out.

Good Luck NSW
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 am

1. Gidley
2. Brett Morris
3. Jennings
4. Cooper
5. Josh Morris
6. Barrett
7. Kimmorley
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Perry
11. Waterhouse
12. Hndmarsh
13. Creagh

14. Idris
15. TLL
16. White
17. Gallen

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 am

I'd like to see this, but unfortunately it will not happen

1. Josh Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Timana Tahu
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Josh Morris
6. Trent Barrett
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Michael Weyman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (vc)
12. Ben Creagh
13. Paul Gallen

14. Kurt Gidley (c)
15. John Sutton
16. Jamal Idris
17. Brett White

18. Greg Bird
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

i reckon the selctors will go this

1. Kurt Gidley (c)
2. Brett Morris
3. Michael Jennings
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jamal Idris
6. Trent Barrett
7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Michael Weyman
9. Michael Ennis
10. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
11. Ben Creagh
12. Paul Gallen
13. Greg Bird

14. Josh Morris (somehow he could be fullback and centre and got proof)
15. Glenn Stewart
16. Josh Perry
17. Brett White
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 am

I don't think the captain should come off the bench, Gidley will be the FB anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2   Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayne likely to be out of Origin 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com