Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Rookie of the year so far?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best Rookie?
Trent Merrin
Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Matt Gillett
Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
Shaun Fensom
Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Isaac Gordon
Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Robert Lui
Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Trent Hodkinson
Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
Matt Duffie
 4% [ 1 ]
Nathan Gardner
 4% [ 1 ]
Simon Dwyer
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am

Who cares if Burgess can get the award, he wouldn't win it anyways.

I really think, after watching all of South Sydneys games this year that he is very, very over rated.

He is a good player, but he reminds me of SBW, gets a shyte load of praise for doing the most mundane things, actually expected for him to do in his position. BUT like I said, he is still a good player.

Hodko and Gillett are far in front of him though
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:07 am

I would have to say Matt Gillette. He's been great for the Broncos and almost everyone has him in their NRL Fantasy Daily Telegraph side like me. He's very good with the ball and can play in the centres too.
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 am

I can't see Hodko missing out on the award, unless barring a serious injury. Pivotal position, top 8 side, rep honours for city, shown great maturity as a player and all done while paired with a rookie partner in the halves. hard to top that.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Gillett wrapped it up surely with that performance tonight
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 am

Merrin and Lui arent eligble
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 am

dragons10 wrote:
Merrin and Lui arent eligble

Merrin played 3 games last year, Lui also three.. I'm pretty sure the limit for the award in 4 games
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 am

I'd pick Merrin on the basis of, It is alot more difficult for a forward to show promise so young, I mean some forwards take until their in their mid to late 20's to show their potential. Alot of backs have sparkled in their debut season and then has had a tough year the year after, But I think it's easier to have a more consistent platform being a forward, even though you'd peak later to what a back would
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Okay update. Forget about Hodkinson. Gillette in front by miles. He played winger for Broncos tonight and bagged two tries. Thus, adding more credibility under his belt. Gillette Rookie of the year hands down.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 am

Yeah. I now look back on my post and think 'wtf was I thinking'.
It's got to be Gillette or Hodko. Probably Gillette
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 am

It's either out of Hokko or Gillet. Gillet has been playing some good footy, I think he'll be a bit in front but at the moment.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:48 am

last nights performance for Gillett, pretty much made him a certain winner.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:08 am

Gillett by a country mile.
Back to top Go down
lions10
Professional
lions10

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:36 am

oh it makes me so happy we have the best the man can get in our team. has it won this year and if he doesn't it's a farce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the year so far?   Rookie of the year so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie of the year so far?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com