Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 NSW Squad For Game 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

Posts : 2372
Age : 25
Location : Sydney Reputation: █ █ █ █ █

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Qld 5 in a year, that squad is horrible, what is the point of having 3 defensive centers? They honestly won't be able to put a point on them out wide. Where is Jennings? His heaps better then Jamal, who cares if Jamal puts on some flashy hits or have some ponies. And Hindmarsh? His days are over, he can tackle and that... Waterhouse, Creagh etc. all can do it but have x6 better attack..
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Max1990 wrote:
Like one of the boys said, the only 2 guaranteed positions at the moment are Brett Morris on the wing and Michael Ennis at hooker hahaha

I dont even think Ennis is guaranteed. Gidz did play a bit there in Origin 1 and if there going to go with Hayne/Dugan at fullback, Gidz could start at 9 being the incumbent captain. Ennis off the bench maybe?
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

Posts : 4608
Location : Sydney

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Assuming Hayne and Lewis are out.

1. Dugan
2. Morris
3. Scott
4. Cooper
5. Tahu
6. Barrett
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Learoyd-Lahrs
11. Hindmarsh
12. Creagh
13. Gallen

14. Gidley (c)
15. King
16. Waterhouse/O'Donnell
17. White

18. Idris
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Posts : 6699

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

TLL would offer a lot more off the bench
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Posts : 7357
Age : 29
Location : Canberra

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Gould: no no no no no!!!
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

Posts : 1330
Age : 25
Location : Oz

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 am

Well I'm happy that O'donell, Gallen and Hindmarsh were picked.
Back to top Go down
Maoriczar
Professional
Maoriczar

Posts : 307
Age : 35
Location : Taranaki

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:51 am

i doubt hindmarsh would b in the 17,hez being overlooked all 2 often 4 me 2 think he'll be in now.i perfer him in a australian jumper than a blue 1.dropping kimmorley is a joke.pearce did jacksh!t against cronulla
Back to top Go down
lions10
Professional
lions10

Posts : 490
Location : The Gabba

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 am

Rozza wrote:
The squad is as follows:

Kurt Gidley (c) - Newcastle Knights
Brett Morris - St George Illawarra Dragons
Matt Cooper - St George Illawarra Dragons
Timana Tahu - Parramatta Eels
Jarryd Hayne - Parramatta Eels
Michael Weyman - St George Illawarra Dragons
Michael Ennis - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Trent Waterhouse - Penrith Panthers
Ben Creagh - St George Illawarra Dragons
Jamal Idris - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs - Canberra Raiders
Luke Lewis - Penrith Panthers
Brett White - Melbourne Storm
Jason King - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Luke O'Donnell - North Queensland Cowboys
Josh Duggan - Canberra Raiders
Trent Barrett - Cronulla Sharks
Paul Gallen - Cronulla Sharks
Mitchell Pearce - Sydney Roosters
Beau Scott - St George Illawarra Dragons
Nathan Hindmarsh - Parramatta Eels

Gidley
Morris
Cooper
Tahu
Idris
Barrett
Pearce
Weyman
Ennis
White
Creagh
Hindmash
Gallen

Farah
Waterhouse
O'Donnell
King

Thats what i think they will do
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

Posts : 962

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 am

lions10 wrote:
Rozza wrote:
The squad is as follows:

Kurt Gidley (c) - Newcastle Knights
Brett Morris - St George Illawarra Dragons
Matt Cooper - St George Illawarra Dragons
Timana Tahu - Parramatta Eels
Jarryd Hayne - Parramatta Eels
Michael Weyman - St George Illawarra Dragons
Michael Ennis - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Trent Waterhouse - Penrith Panthers
Ben Creagh - St George Illawarra Dragons
Jamal Idris - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs - Canberra Raiders
Luke Lewis - Penrith Panthers
Brett White - Melbourne Storm
Jason King - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Luke O'Donnell - North Queensland Cowboys
Josh Duggan - Canberra Raiders
Trent Barrett - Cronulla Sharks
Paul Gallen - Cronulla Sharks
Mitchell Pearce - Sydney Roosters
Beau Scott - St George Illawarra Dragons
Nathan Hindmarsh - Parramatta Eels

Gidley
Morris
Cooper
Tahu
Idris
Barrett
Pearce
Weyman
Ennis
White
Creagh
Hindmash
Gallen

Farah
Waterhouse
O'Donnell
King

Thats what i think they will do
farah cant make the side because he has not been chosen
Back to top Go down
lions10
Professional
lions10

Posts : 490
Location : The Gabba

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 am

Jennings wrote:
lions10 wrote:
Rozza wrote:
The squad is as follows:

Kurt Gidley (c) - Newcastle Knights
Brett Morris - St George Illawarra Dragons
Matt Cooper - St George Illawarra Dragons
Timana Tahu - Parramatta Eels
Jarryd Hayne - Parramatta Eels
Michael Weyman - St George Illawarra Dragons
Michael Ennis - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Trent Waterhouse - Penrith Panthers
Ben Creagh - St George Illawarra Dragons
Jamal Idris - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs - Canberra Raiders
Luke Lewis - Penrith Panthers
Brett White - Melbourne Storm
Jason King - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Luke O'Donnell - North Queensland Cowboys
Josh Duggan - Canberra Raiders
Trent Barrett - Cronulla Sharks
Paul Gallen - Cronulla Sharks
Mitchell Pearce - Sydney Roosters
Beau Scott - St George Illawarra Dragons
Nathan Hindmarsh - Parramatta Eels

Gidley
Morris
Cooper
Tahu
Idris
Barrett
Pearce
Weyman
Ennis
White
Creagh
Hindmash
Gallen

Farah
Waterhouse
O'Donnell
King

Thats what i think they will do
farah cant make the side because he has not been chosen

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_redface NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 48427 dunno where i got his name from
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

Posts : 4130

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 am

Same old rubbish

Even with 21 players it's still a pathetic squad.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Posts : 3104
Location : Sydney

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm

With Hayne now cleared to play Game II of SOO, the NSW team looks a little better than it was before.. You would think Hayne would have to play fullback over Kurt Gidley even if he's the capt..
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Posts : 1058
Location : Sydney

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:58 pm

NSW won't have an excuse now.

Slater V Hayne... bring it!

So does this mean Gidley will be in the halves?
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Moderator
Beckham

Posts : 5742
Age : 29
Location : QLD

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Hayne will play on the wing, they won't stuff around with the side too much and the skipper is always going to start which in this case is Gids at FB.

_________________
RIP Marco Simoncelli 1987 - 2011

XOXO
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

Posts : 3134

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Beckham wrote:
Hayne will play on the wing, they won't stuff around with the side too much and the skipper is always going to start which in this case is Gids at FB.

Why pick Dugan in the 21 then?
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Posts : 1058
Location : Sydney

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:04 pm

SBW wrote:
Beckham wrote:
Hayne will play on the wing, they won't stuff around with the side too much and the skipper is always going to start which in this case is Gids at FB.

Why pick Dugan in the 21 then?

In case Hayne was suspended i guess.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:06 pm

So many people related with NSW want Hayne at FB, but Gidley should be starting if he is the captain. Barrett and Pearce need to be the halves, no questions asked. So in that case, it's either Gidley at FB and Hayne on the wing, or Hayne at FB and Gidley on the bench. They can't afford to play a part time HB in an origin game, that's not going to cut it.
Back to top Go down
lions10
Professional
lions10

Posts : 490
Location : The Gabba

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 pm

JB-NQC wrote:
NSW won't have an excuse now.

Slater V Hayne... bring it!

So does this mean Gidley will be in the halves?

bench will probably replace ennis during the game

1.hayne
6. Barrett
7. Pearce

14. Gidley
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

Posts : 1535
Age : 25
Location : Australia, NSW

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Barrett captain maybe
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Posts : 1058
Location : Sydney

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Bellamy has hinted that Gidley will still be captain... knowing how stupid the NSW selectors are, i wouldn't be surprised if they named him at halfback.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

Posts : 1330
Age : 25
Location : Oz

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 am

I really don't want to see Gidley at halfback. Gidley should come off the bench for Ennis
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

Posts : 8425

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:11 am

Team named

Jarryd Hayne
Brett Morris
Beau Scott
Matt Cooper
Timana Tahu
Trent Barrett (vice-capt)
Mitchell Pearce
Michael Weyman
Michael Ennis,
Brett White
Ben Creagh
Trent Waterhouse
Paul Gallen

Interchange:

Kurt Gidley (capt)
Nathan Hindmarsh
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Luke O'Donell
Back to top Go down
ElastoplastAU
Trainee
ElastoplastAU

Posts : 7

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:38 am

Shame that Watmough won't be playing. Come on the Blues!
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

Posts : 4804
Age : 30
Location : Mangere

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:39 am

Hindy should be starting and Waterhouse to the bench.

I have a feeling Gidley will start at 9 and Ennis to the bench.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

Posts : 10316
Age : 30
Location : Brisssyyyyyy

NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:15 am

Ennis gives so much to the team though, I wouldnt wanna be taking him out even if it is for the captain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Sponsored content




NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSW Squad For Game 2   NSW Squad For Game 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
NSW Squad For Game 2
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com