Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Empty
PostSubject: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm

THE NSW Origin team is reeling after Parramatta star Timana Tahu sensationally left the team camp on the NSW North Coast tonight for personal reasons.

Canberra Raiders centre Joel Monaghan was rushed in after Tahu mysteriously withdrew from the side. "I just got off the plane,'' Monaghan said. "I don't know too much about what has happened yet.''
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm

why would they bring him in?? oh dear..
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Lol!!!!!!!!!! @ that.

But I really hope it's nothing too serious.
Back to top Go down
lions10
Professional
lions10

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 pm

bahahha you would think they would put jennings in
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:53 pm

That sucks. Hope he can sort out his issue...
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:55 pm

This is massive news....
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Monaghan is crap, uve got some many other good players to play in that wing position like Jennings or maybe Nathan Merritt
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Why would they pick Monaghan when there's Jennings avaliable.. TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 am

Tahu left the camp after taking offene to remarks made by Andrew Johns.

They won't say what Joey said but if they actually where offensive, then that was completely uncalled for from Joey.
If they where nothing comments, then Tahu probably never wanted to play Origin (which isnt a surprise really).

Here's the article: http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/59030/joey-remarks-forced-tahu-walk-out-on-nsw/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 am

Isn't that a shame Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 am

LOL Max1990, it is a shame TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN 48427 ...

It just shows that the everyone in the NSW camp are not close and don't get along with each other fully. I mean for a comment to be made by the coaching staff shouldn't be enough for a player to leave (unless is was completely offensive).

The QLD boys are like brother's, not just a random bunch of guys that come together 3 times a year (or in NSW case, once or twice since they always drop players and bring new ones in).
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 am

Joel Monaghan is a much better option than Tahu and Jennings. He's better defensively and will give up a decent challenge for Folau under the high ball. This Tahu drama I feel is a blessing in disguise for the NSW side.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 am

Joey probably said something offensive, but in a jokingly way. Obviously Tahu took it the wrong way and decided to leave camp.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 am

Idris is in the squad? Thought they'd pick him.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 am

I would rather have Josh Morris on the other wing.

I guess having him challange against Folau isn't that bad of an idea, hasn't he just come back from injury too?
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 am

Here's what Joey had to say about it:

Quote :
New South Wales winger Timana Tahu sensationally walked out of the Blues State of Origin camp after taking offence to remarks made by assistant coach Andrew Johns.

A devastated Johns would not reveal what he said to former Newcastle teammate Tahu, but told reporters at the team's camp in northern NSW, that he was "shattered''.

Stunned Blues officials were forced to call up Canberra winger Joel Monaghan, as a emergency replacement just four days out from Origin II at Suncorp Stadium.

"Earlier in the week I made some comments which Timana Tahu deemed inappropriate and offensive,'' Johns said.

"My comments weren't directed towards Timana, some of the comments were about myself and 'T' (Tahu) deemed them to be offensive and inappropriate.

"I am really upset and shattered that I have offended T, we go way back. I've known him since he's been a kid.

"Unfortunately we had a day off yesterday and I didn't get a chance to see 'T' before he left and tried to call him.

"It is a private matter between myself and him, and we'll talk in the next couple of days.''

NSW team manager Craig Young said that Tahu spoke with Blues coach Craig Bellamy on Friday afternoon, when many of the players, who had a day off, were playing golf.

Tahu told Bellamy he was leaving the camp, throwing into further disarray the Blues' preparations as they attempt to square the series and avoid a fifth successive defeat.

"He approached the coach yesterday afternoon and said he wanted to leave the camp for personal reasons,'' Young said.

"He just jumped in a cab and went to the airport.''
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27259762-5018993,00.html

Well he's gone, but Monaghan is a good replacement. He is a very smart player who makes good decisions defensively along with being a hard runner to stop and a threat under the high ball.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 am

Here I am thinking something serious has happened yet he leaves because of 'offensive comments' are you serious?

How upset did Joey look on TV though. Hmmm I wonder what was said? Must've been really really horrible to cause anywhere near that kind of trouble for Tahu.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:44 am

I read somewhere that it was a racist comment made... but was not directed at Tahu... must have been a really offensive comment if it made Tahu walk, since it wasn't directed at him.

Joey made a comment regarding Greg Inglis... he told Beau Scott that he needed to stop GI but said it in a racist way... he called GI a black c***, totally uncalled for and unacceptable! How rude and ignorant can someone get?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/timana-tahu-takes-stand-against-race-remark/story-e6frf9if-1225878868375
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:49 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Why would they pick Monaghan when there's Jennings avaliable.. TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_mad

x2 ftw....... Jennings is the man . They robbed luke Lewis too ..........bastards
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:14 pm

So now Joey has quit as assistant coach.

Can't believe Tahu but racism is not on.

Calling GI a black C*** is not the right thing to do but how do we know how serious he was? I'm sure this happens every weekend on the footy field aswell! In NO way is it acceptable but couldn't he confront Joey??
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Probably a better option to walk out.

If he is taken this so seriously then in all likeliness he would have just knocked Johns out if he confronted him.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 pm

joey johns is a fuckwit, that e poppin' homo can F*** off, he tarnishes the beautiful game of rugby league.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:
Probably a better option to walk out.

If he is taken this so seriously then in all likeliness he would have just knocked Johns out if he confronted him.

Everything is just so crazy..
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm

My respect for Andrew Johns has sunk dramatically.

Apparently Tahu told a friend: ''Joey has been saying this sort of stuff since I was 18, and I can't look him in the eye any more.''

And he has come out apologising for everything, but one must stop and think... would he be saying sorry if the media and everyone didnt know about this? I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 am

Anthony Mundine was right all this time! I urge every Koori to follow Greg Inglis footsteps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com