Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:48 am

Has GI come out and said anything yet?
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 am

The Tank wrote:
Has GI come out and said anything yet?
GI said on channel 9 last night:
"We (he and Tahu) have known each other from way back since we were 15. "This is a shock to me since I found out. If that is the way it was, this is going to be personal."

That's all GI has said so far but Mal Meninga has come out and spoke on behalf of him. Mal says that Inglis is deeply hurt and angry. Here's a link to that article:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/inglis-hurt-over-racial-slur-20100613-y5mq.html
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 am

It's really hard to support NSW, you know that?
Back to top Go down
Green Machine
Rookie
Green Machine

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Monaghan will do us proud
But yea joey is a fucking idiot, good on tahu for walking out
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 pm

heard that when Monaghan was called up, Bellamy was thinking of changing the team like putting Hayne back to wing, Gidley back at fullback and Monaghan on the bench and I was like PLEASE dont do that
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:47 pm

NRL_Fanatic wrote:
heard that when Monaghan was called up, Bellamy was thinking of changing the team like putting Hayne back to wing, Gidley back at fullback and Monaghan on the bench and I was like PLEASE dont do that

Apparently so:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/andrew-johns-race-scandal-may-cause-team-changes-for-origin-ii/story-e6frexnr-1225879197115

What a joke if that's actually true.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am

NRL_Fanatic wrote:

TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 749436
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN   TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAHU OUT MONAGHAN IN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com