Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader Empty
PostSubject: Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader   Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 am

12 games in and still hasn't scored a try, I find this a phenomenal stat.

and I want to know when was the last time this has happened with the Dally M leader, for a period of 10 or more weeks.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader   Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:54 am

i find it pretty amazing.

it just goes to show that every other aspect of the game he is doing extremely well. I love watching him play now as he does everything at 100%. i never used to like him too much but the way he has played this season has really made me re-think him.
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader   Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:12 am

He scored a try in Origin but I don't think it counted for him.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader   Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:16 am

He's improved 1000% as a fullback this year. The added playmaking ability that he has developed over the offseason has taken a heap of weight off Soward's shoulders and has been the main contributor to the sucessful seasons of Cooper and Morris so far. He has made the right option nearly everytime he goes down that 'left side shuffle' and it shows with Illawarra at #1 atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader   Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darius Boyd- Dally M Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com