Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Players fall from Grace

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damo
Guru
Damo

Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 am

^I seriously doubt that eh.
Look at his facebook, his love for Isaac luke is disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am

Stoke wrote:
Damo wrote:
Season 2008 - John Sutton came 38th in Linebreaks
Season 2008 - John Sutton came 8th in Linebreak Assists
Season 2008 - John Sutton came 24th in Try Assists. (Soward smashed him)

Season 2009 - Try Assists - Tied with Jamie Soward on top (but Sowards team actually did something)
Season 2009 - 78th in Linebreaks (That's fucking shithouse)
Season 2009 - 3rd in LBA's.

Now please tell me, how do these stats show that he should be picked over anyone, especially Jamie Soward?

Souffs fan here and not a major sutton lover, but.

Sowards team actually doing something is irrelevant completely. It's probably better for Sutton, actually, as he'd have set up a greater % of his teams tries compared to Soward

Which is further more my point.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 am

Manning18 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
You guys do know he's taking the piss...

hardly.. its just that he's so bias its embarrassing

Yeah, I thought he was being that bias at first as well, but he told me over msn that he is only fucking around...

nothin but bias mate... if he was takin the piss he wouldnt bother pullin out useless stats
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 am

Styletix wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
You guys do know he's taking the piss...

hardly.. its just that he's so bias its embarrassing

Yeah, I thought he was being that bias at first as well, but he told me over msn that he is only fucking around...

nothin but bias mate... if he was takin the piss he wouldnt bother pullin out useless stats

lol, I guess thats true, bit of an oeffort to do all that.
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 am

Stoke wrote:
Damo wrote:
Season 2008 - John Sutton came 38th in Linebreaks
Season 2008 - John Sutton came 8th in Linebreak Assists
Season 2008 - John Sutton came 24th in Try Assists. (Soward smashed him)

Season 2009 - Try Assists - Tied with Jamie Soward on top (but Sowards team actually did something)
Season 2009 - 78th in Linebreaks (That's fucking shithouse)
Season 2009 - 3rd in LBA's.

Now please tell me, how do these stats show that he should be picked over anyone, especially Jamie Soward?

Souffs fan here and not a major sutton lover, but.

Sowards team actually doing something is irrelevant completely. It's probably better for Sutton, actually, as he'd have set up a greater % of his teams tries compared to Soward

that isn't exactly the case with sutton as he has a habit of going missing when he's needed and crumbles under pressure and if you watched any of the dragons matches last season, soward really took control.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 am

Haha is this why DD left the site? Soft on his part.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Damo wrote:
John Sutton has been shithouse when put under pressure. I guess thats the way he has been for his career though so...

Your a spastic. Seriously you deserved to be clubbed.

He hasn't bad a bad season at all in his career, In-consistent from gameto game maybe. but what your saying is completely out of context, makes no sense and is totally invalid.

Horrible, Just Horrible.

scratch

How did i write that crap?.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:42 am

Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Thehattrickrabbit wrote:
Damo wrote:
John Sutton has been shithouse when put under pressure. I guess thats the way he has been for his career though so...

Your a spastic. Seriously you deserved to be clubbed.

He hasn't bad a bad season at all in his career, In-consistent from gameto game maybe. but what your saying is completely out of context, makes no sense and is totally invalid.

Horrible, Just Horrible.

scratch

How did i write that crap?.
haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:50 am

Like how could i go from writing utter garbage in 2009/2010 to improve out of sight in 2011..Going through old threads and god I made some calls that deserved me getting clubbed. Oh well you learn through experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players fall from Grace   Players fall from Grace - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players fall from Grace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com