Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Wallace at 6 ??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 am

Im wondering what NSW fans think ??

He has been in good form for the Broncos, and I think would compliment Pearce well in the halves. The kicking game would be unreal, probably one to match Lockyer, Thurston and Smith.

He has the passing and kicking game, and Pearce has the passing, kicking and running game to compliment that.

I think it might work TBH
Back to top Go down
Green Machine
Rookie
Green Machine

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 am

LOL no just no
soooo many better options

Campo, bird, carney, finch, barrett, soward or mullen would all be ahead of wallace for the 6 jersey i reckon
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:20 am

Green Machine wrote:
LOL no just no

Campo, bird, carney, finch, barrett, soward or mullen would all be ahead of wallace for the 6 jersey i reckon

Why ??

If you remember the only reason Wallace was dropped in the first place was an injury. He actually has been one of the only halfbacks to actually win his team a game for NSW in the last 5 years
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:20 am

Green Machine wrote:
LOL no just no

Wallace is way ahead of Mullen for an Origin spot, he's been utter shit this season. Soward never gets a mention so he's far from Origin. Wallace is probably ahead of Finch and Bird as well, the rest are ahead of him though.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 am

Bronco_josh wrote:
Im wondering what NSW fans think ??

He has been in good form for the Broncos, and I think would compliment Pearce well in the halves. The kicking game would be unreal, probably one to match Lockyer, Thurston and Smith.

He has the passing and kicking game, and Pearce has the passing, kicking and running game to compliment that.

I think it might work TBH

Wouldnt even get close... and i also agree there are others who deserve the spot before him.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am

NSW selectors would have lost a lot of trust in him last year. On current form I wouldn't mind giving him a go, but they won't do it.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 am

i would go with someone like bird before him.

but i would like to see campo get another go. he is one of the true 5/8's that nsw could pick and would work nicely with pearce imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wallace at 6 ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace at 6 ??   Wallace at 6 ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wallace at 6 ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com