Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Empty
PostSubject: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Which are the more entertaining teams in the competition? Teams that are willing to throw the ball around early in the tackle count and have the ability to score from anywhere. The Tigers will be thrown around a lot, but who is near them?

As for boring, which are the teams that fail to score tries and throw the ball around? The Sharks have been broing for a while but have thrown the ball around a lot more since the coming of Gardner. Parramatta only having scored 195 points all season is down there with the sharks at 185.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Boring
I reckon the Cowboys. havent really done something special.

Entertaining
Definately the Tigers. just the players they have, Tuqiri, Benji and Farah, they just do things that are indescribable.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Most boring team in the comp. would definately have to be the Cowboys or the Eels. The Cowboys are just simply dreadful this year, no idea what happened to them, and for the Eels, if Hayne isn't firing, the Eels are lost and don't know what they're doing for the entire game and they'd make bad last play options without Hayne.

For the most entertaining team, for me, it's obviously the Tigers with their 5/8. He'll just create something outta' nothing as always. Titans are also up there for me, their wingers are just insanely fast and players like Campbell and Tomane make them a much more exciting football club to watch. Melbourne Storm are also an exciting team to watch. Slater at fullback, Cronk at halfback and Cam Smith at hooker all have such a strong partnership, topped off with a player by the name of Greg Inglis in the centres also making it one of the best teams to watch.
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Tigers at their best obv. Titans have speed to burn and come up with some exciting sweeping backline plays, nothing better than seeing Gordon or Mead in space. Eels can be exciting when they turn it on but it's just as entertaining watching them lose.
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:06 pm

The Dragons bore me the most. They just play a methodical style of footy, up, up, kick, chase tackle.
Yeah it wins games but it's not pretty.

Entertaining would be Tigers/Canberra. Young guns with just a method to thrill.
Melbourne are playing pretty good footy, because of their position, and that is pretty good to watch.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Exciting: Storm are a freakshow of talent and fantastic to watch. Panthers have played some very exciting football this year. Bunnies are a joy to watch when on form. When Dragons get a roll on there arent many teams more fluent.

Boring: Sharks have no creativity. Eels seem to have no idea at times despite the quality players they have. Raiders seem to promise so much in attack but provide nothing. Cowboys are just woeful at times.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 pm

The storm played very conservative pre-salary cap drama. They were ranked in the bottom four for most attacking statistics and I don't think they had scored over 20 points all season. Since then, they don't really care and just want to throw the ball around and hit anyone as hard as they can. I like how the Dragons play, they build plenty of pressure and score plenty of points each week. The Tigers of course are up there.

Parramatta depend way too much on Hayne and the second phase play, which is why I don't rate them for this year. Canberra can play a pretty frustrating, boring brand of football as well.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Tigers are the most entertaining and Parra are the most boring.
Back to top Go down
sportspartners
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:34 pm

The broncs go ok Wink :p I'd have to say Manly go pretty close.. or cronulla..
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportspartners.com.au
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Well Melbourne of the 'nothing to play for' era are absolutely incredible to watch. I love the Tigers when they are in the mood, Benji is a freak!

As for boring I cant stand watching the Sharks. Also the Dragons bore me but as they keep winning I dont think much will change haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Can't really say Cowboys are a boring team to watch, their classy backline is so flashy, just that their forwards don't perform. When i see Thurston weave his magic with his backs its pretty exciting..

A team around the middle is probably Penrith this year, we've gone pretty much just air raids.. Jennings doesn;t weave his magic as much as he use to an we just don't do as much line breaks.

An exciting team for me would probably be Broncos and Westigers, how Lockyer spreads the ball with seed and bullet pass is pretty exciting and west tigers well everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?   Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Entertaining/Boring Teams to Watch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com