Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Worst game of the season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Worst game of the season Empty
PostSubject: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Surely the Knights-Eels match tonight has been the worst of the season. The score is 4-0 after 70 minutes, Eels leading. There has been 32 errors after 70 minutes and the Knights completion rate is horrendous.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Ohhh Sau in in the corner. 4 all, kick to come. A couple minutes left.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Didn't the Dragons win like 8-1 a few years back .... forgot who it was against.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Didn't the Dragons win like 8-1 a few years back .... forgot who it was against.

Eels in 2006.
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

panthersftw wrote:
eels and dragons
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Brenton wrote:
panthersftw wrote:

Eels in 2006.

Yeah thats it. If only Matt Cooper didn't score in the last minute, we would of had a soccer scoreline 2-1
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 pm

panthersftw wrote:
Brenton wrote:
panthersftw wrote:

Eels in 2006.

Yeah thats it. If only Matt Cooper didn't score in the last minute, we would of had a soccer scoreline 2-1

it was also pooring down rain...

i remember watching that game and i actually was really into it. one of the matches that i actually really remember.

kinda wish cooper didnt score in the end lol..
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah I remember that game and didn't Cayless kick a field goal off his wrong foot?
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 pm

The Tank wrote:
Yeah I remember that game and didn't Cayless kick a field goal off his wrong foot?

Nah, Ian Hindmarsh kicked a field goal, that was a different game.

EDIT: Cayless also kicked a field goal, I'm not sure which match is was though
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:17 am

panthersftw wrote:

That was a truly awesome game of football Ben Hornby two field goals scraped over to give them the 1 point lead and then a refereeing error let the try in.

This game was just bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst game of the season   Worst game of the season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst game of the season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com