Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Empty
PostSubject: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 pm

It's a continuous merry go round surrounding Israel Folau and his eligibility for Origin 3. Geoff Carr has already stated his preference on this issue, clearly saying he thinks Folau should not be allowed to play Origin 3. Now today David Gallop has also agreed with Carr that Folau should be barred from the last game.

What are everyone else opinions on this? I'm sure most NSW fans would love to see Folau barred from the last game to help NSW chances of avoiding the clean sweep. Initially i didn't want Folau to play game 2, but since then i haven't cared if he is allowed to play or not.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 pm

yes he should. how does this differ from origin 2?
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Styletix wrote:
yes he should. how does this differ from origin 2?

He only revealed he was defecting to AFL prior to Origin 2.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:33 pm

i know he did so i say again.. how does this differ to origin 2?
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Well it doesn't really. Carr is just having a sook and Gallop is being a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 pm

as they always are.. no different, let him play
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Im a NSW fan and as much as i would like to not see him play, i think players with current NRL contracts have every right to play origin.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

His playing in the NRL so he should be able to play.

We never banned Sailor, Tuqiri or Gasnier after they announced so why bar Folau?
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 pm

He plays NRL...signed for an AFL club 2011 onwards, not 2010...he's and NRL player in 2010 so yes he should be allowed to play
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Geoff Carr can get fucked with his sooking.
Ofcourse he should. Hes a player in the NRL until the Broncos season ends therefore he is eligible for representative football if his form is worthy of selection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 am

You gotta go with Campese and Jenning . Just as i was going to type it Wok also said Campese
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 am

God i hate it when i do that ....F#@king wrong thread
Back to top Go down
sportspartners
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 am

Agree with all. think about it like this. I give my current work 7 mths notice - does that mean I should be invited to the xmas party in November?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportspartners.com.au
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 am

Let him play. He play's in the NRL, therefore, he's an NRL player, therefore if he is good enough (he is) to play State of Origin, he should be able to play in the State of Origin.
Back to top Go down
Tony Greig
Trainee
Tony Greig

Location : Somewhere between England & South Africa - I haven't decided yet

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 pm

It would be a farce if he did not play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?   Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Folau be allowed to play Origin III?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com