Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 am

Anthony Watts >>> Roosters
Tariq Sims >>> Cowboys

Happy Scotty?
Back to top Go down
Green Machine
Rookie
Green Machine

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 am

Brenton wrote:

Done deal i thought?

doubt we will sign Cooper Cronk. someone like Brett Finch is a more realistic target, would be awesome to see him end his Nrl career at the club where it all started
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:30 am

Brenton wrote:
Tariq Sims >>> Cowboys

Happy Scotty?

Yeah I'm ecstatic..... Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Heard from a pretty reliable source (Told me Bennett had signed with the Dragons 3 months before it happenned and that Gasnier was going to sign with the Dragons in January) that Bennett is home sick and is most likely going to leave the Dragons at the end of the season and finish coaching. Also that Ricky Stuart will take over at St George Illawarra...
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Manning18 wrote:
Heard from a pretty reliable source (Told me Bennett had signed with the Dragons 3 months before it happenned and that Gasnier was going to sign with the Dragons in January) that Bennett is home sick and is most likely going to leave the Dragons at the end of the season and finish coaching. Also that Ricky Stuart will take over at St George Illawarra...

my reliable source says your reliable source is on drugs..
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Styletix wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

Well that reliable source on drugs has been pretty accurate on the last two rumours.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Styletix wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

Rumoured Signings - Page 5 48427 Rumoured Signings - Page 5 48427 Rumoured Signings - Page 5 48427
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Bennett has rejected contract extensions so you never know.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 am

yeah i heard that he didnt wanna resign just yet
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 am

Paul Whatuira > Souths Rumoured Signings - Page 5 749436
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:23 am

Is it just me or did a lot of this thread just disappear.....?
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:24 am

Scotty wrote:
Is it just me or did a lot of this thread just disappear.....?
yep kinda
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 am

I am reporting what I've been told, and It makes sense. Paul is nearing 30 and has played for Penrith, both our coach and our ceo has played a big part of penrith's success in the early 00's. Other signings such as "Ben Ross, Rhys Wesser and Garrett Crossman" have been previously associated with Lang or Richardson or both.

Paul was deemed mentally ill after he bashed two innocent by-standers last year in England after he was bashed as a six year old and it's had a big mental effect on him since.

Along with Ben Ross and Michael Crocker's current injury status. Paul's recent troubles would fit well with our recruitment policy.

I think nothing of him as a signing, and would prefer if we didn't sign him. This is not a rumour of any hope or making myself look good or whatever. It's just something I've heard and I've grizzled about and knowing our recruitment policy, It's probably a done deal. But that is all speculation again.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am

Looks like Dragons will lose more players due to salary cap with Illawarra Mercury reporting Fai Fai Loa and Lett may not be re signed.

Canterbury reportedly in talks with Super League club Leeds re a player swap Canterbury would get Greg Eastwood with Andrew Ryan to go
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 am

Now that gaz has come cooper has been interested in a move to england to finish off his career, but i dnt no what club he will be going to.
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 am

Saints#1 wrote:
Now that gaz has come cooper has been interested in a move to england to finish off his career, but i dnt no what club he will be going to.
i think he will go to Salford just a gut feeling
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 am

it would be a shame if the dragons lost Fai Fai Loa. he is such a great young player to watch.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 am

DB wrote:
it would be a shame if the dragons lost Fai Fai Loa. he is such a great young player to watch.

He had a good game the other night and I did see his debut and I think he is a solid player. Im sure he will get picked up if the Dragons dont want him.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 am

DB wrote:

agree i reckon he's a top player.. i'd have no problem with him starting on the wing next year.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 pm

DB wrote:

Yerr i know there has also been links from Knights about Kyle Stanley and Fai Fai Loa Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Saints#1 wrote:
DB wrote:

Yerr i know there has also been links from Knights about Kyle Stanley and Fai Fai Loa Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_sad

Fai Fai Loa played NYC for the Knights in 2008 but they let him go. If he does go to the Knights and gets a start, they could have a very good backline for the future.

1. Gidley
2. Uate
3. Sau
4. Likiliki
5. Fai Fai Loa
6. Mullen
7. Henry

Last edited by KromyD on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tigersfan#1
Trainee
tigersfan#1

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Some awesome names in the Newcastle backline,LOL.What a mouthfull.
Back to top Go down
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 pm

wouldnt beau henry be in the number 7 jersey for the knights next year?
Back to top Go down
kiwikid33
Guru
kiwikid33

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Has Likiliki actually gone to the knights?
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:42 pm

kiwikid33 wrote:
Has Likiliki actually gone to the knights?

Yes, He is a confirmed signing.

Beau Henry is a certainty to play at 7 next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | Sports and Hobbies | Collectives sports | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com