Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 am

former tiger Paul Whatuira might be coming back to the NRL after being released by Huddersfield Giants in the UK
Back to top Go down
DUB
Guru
DUB

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 am

manly4lyf wrote:
manly4lyf wrote:
Apparently Cooper Cronk is on the verge of signing with Parramatta from next season
Some forums say he has signed with Parra.. be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Quote :
K Keating has signed on with the Bulldogs. 3 years 800k same as Hodkinson deal
Ahhh, this is really interesting. Parra have a bit of cap space plus in need of a half, hmmm

id love it so much if we got cronk. our problem atm is our halves, and him and mortimer would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:31 am

Mortimer is overrated, would much rather Humble and Cronk
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:44 am

Eels and Bulldogs will stll never win the premiership
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:08 am

Brenton wrote:

I rate Mortimer but Humble has so much potential. I think he could definitely make it big in the NRL, a Cronk/Humble partnership is something I would be happy with tho.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 am

How is Mortimer overrated. He had a gun first year and i'm guessing that's the reason you are calling him overrated because he hasn't lived up to those heights this year. To be fair his pack has done f all in front of him and you still have to remember he's 21. To rate Humble higher than Mortimer after what 4 NRL games is pretty funny, for all you know he may have 2nd year syndrome as well. In my mind Mortimer will turn out to be class.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:39 am

I rated Humble highly before he came into the NRL, but thats just me.

Not keen at all on Matai coming to the Warriors, we dont need another injury prone player. Would much rather develop Likiliki and use Moon as back up FOR NOW.
Back to top Go down
DUB
Guru
DUB

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 am

KromyD wrote:
Brenton wrote:

I rate Mortimer but Humble has so much potential. I think he could definitely make it big in the NRL, a Cronk/Humble partnership is something I would be happy with tho.

yeh, i can see both humble and morts becoming gun, but itll take time.

and if they team up with cronk, they'll grow faster.

what bewilders me is why the bulldgos bought both k.keating and hodkinson, while they still have barba. surely they cant play all three young halves at once, as all are very small.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:47 am

Barba is a Fullback

XOXO
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:56 am

What Beckham said.
Expect to see
1.Barba
6.Keating
7.Hodkinson

Hmm... I'm not exactly sure how thats going to go.
Back to top Go down
DUB
Guru
DUB

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 am

ok, yeh i guess he could play there once the general leaves lol.

gives them a good core to work with.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 am

Beckham wrote:
How is Mortimer overrated. He had a gun first year and i'm guessing that's the reason you are calling him overrated because he hasn't lived up to those heights this year. To be fair his pack has done f all in front of him and you still have to remember he's 21. To rate Humble higher than Mortimer after what 4 NRL games is pretty funny, for all you know he may have 2nd year syndrome as well. In my mind Mortimer will turn out to be class.

Mortimer lived off Hayne last year. Throw any 5/8 out there last year at the back end for Parra and you would of seen pretty much the same result. Tom Humble has shown more over his career, a lot more.

This year we are seeing what type of player he really is as Hayne is struggling. Then once Hayne is back into form Mortimer will look like a world beater like last year

IMO, he is only keeping his spot in the team because 1. they have no other choice and 2. his last name is Mortimer
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

James wrote:
What Beckham said.
Expect to see
1.Barba
6.Keating
7.Hodkinson

Ben Roberts..?
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:06 pm

panthersftw wrote:
James wrote:
What Beckham said.
Expect to see
1.Barba
6.Keating
7.Hodkinson

Ben Roberts..?

Roberts and KK will be fighting for the #6. The loser will get the utility role and my guess is that will be Roberts.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Bad break for Barba that is. Great young talent going to be wasting away in the NSW Cup by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Brenton wrote:
Bad break for Barba that is. Great young talent going to be wasting away in the NSW Cup by the looks of it

It seems pretty likely that Pattern will be off to ESL to replace Hodgeson though.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Ah ok, yeah forgot about that, he will go to Fullback most likely. Unless they buy Dugan Laughing
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Brett Finch> Wests Tigers?

I was reading an artilce about Sammy Thaiday and the Broncos and it said:

"Brisbane will prepare this week as if Melbourne Storm five-eighth Brett Finch will start for the Tigers, with speculation sweeping league circles he will be granted a release by the June 30 deadline."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/crusher-tackle-wont-stop-sam-thaiday-playing-third-origin/story-e6frep5o-1225884934715
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Meh. Finch or no Finch, i have confidence in the lads to once again step up without our 3 most important players.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Administrator
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Brenton wrote:

Don't really think so. If Patten either retires or goes overseas, Barba will be the fullback. If not, I'd say he'll be the supersub on the bench like this year. But it will be interesting to see what happens next week.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:05 am

Looks like the Finch rumour is nothing but. Word has it that Tigers are very close to cap limit now.

Tigers need to find another answer at 7.
Back to top Go down
DUB
Guru
DUB

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 am

i think lui is a good prospect for the future, just keeps getting injured and cant develop any cohesion with benji.
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 am

Rozza wrote:
Looks like the Finch rumour is nothing but. Word has it that Tigers are very close to cap limit now.

Tigers need to find another answer at 7.

We've already got Moltzen, Rob Lui , Lazarus and Nicholls. but I guess Moltzens out for the season, Lui is injury prone and is still a bit raw while Lazarus and Nicholls are still raw.

and yeah you're spot on with the finch rumour/tigers cap, we dont have any money under the cap to sign finch. he would be a great addition to the side though, has been playing well for the cheats and he does offer a good kicking game which is somethign we lack at times.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 am

James Graham -- NRL (Roosters and Raiders are the front runners)

This would be great having another pom in the NRL. They can have a wee taste of their own medicine of stealing all our players.

And quietly i think he has the potential to defintley succeed. I have seen him play alot and he is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com