Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
James
Professional
James

Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Great young player but with our current crop of back rowers and the form that he has showed I don't think we would be able to fit him in the 17 too easily and I can't see Titans letting him go easily either.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 pm

^Bodene is a centre.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Damo wrote:
^Bodene is a centre.

That may be the case. Apparently Brisbane are offering him a starting role which would have to be in teh centers looking out our backrow were as the titans want him to start the year in teh qld cup apparently and ease him into first grade. so he wants to join the broncos but has to get a release.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Shaun Berrigan likely to be coming back down under in the NRL to play for either the Titans or the Warriors.
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:45 am

Damo wrote:
^Bodene is a centre.
Didn't he spend the majority of the season playing lock/second row? And he was a front rower in the U20s if I remember correctly. He spent a bit of time in the centres but it seemed like he was just a stop gap there sort of like Te'o playing in the centres for us. Plus he is 105kg which would make you think the plans would be for him to play in the forwards.

Either way I would be stoked if we got our hands on him, I really like him. And it wouldn't surprise me if we signed him to play centre because Ivan seems to like the big agile wide running back rowers playing in the centres.
Back to top Go down
The Big Dell
Rookie
The Big Dell

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 pm

The Big Dell may be considering a comeback...
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:27 am

Ben Jones rumoured to be released from the Roosters to join the Cows.. F*** off.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Wouldn't worry me if true i'm not a fan.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am

Zero Tackle says eels chasing SBW for next year.. After being rejected so much last year it seems they are getting in early this year.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:05 am

Just heard this one. Kevin Locke -> Bulldogs

I would hate for us to lose Locke but for him this could be his best move. He wont get a go with Hohaia at FB and now with Berrigan likely to take the utility/hooker spot, Hohaia will probably get to spend the full game at FB.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:22 am

I don't want to see Locke go, we'll still need him on that wing. 1. Hohaia 2. Locke 3. Inu 4. Ropati 5. Vatuvei. Unless Tupou takes that wing spot?

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:13 am

David Simmons -> Parramatta.

Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 pm

1. Burt
2. Walker
3. Whatuira
4. Hicks
5. Simmons

What an awesome backline lol. That would probably be there team if Reddy/Hayne were unavailable lol.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 pm

KromyD wrote:
1. Burt
2. Walker
3. Whatuira
4. Hicks
5. Simmons

What an awesome backline lol. That would probably be there team if Reddy/Hayne were unavailable lol.

older than a retirement home
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Why would eels recruit simmons, i thought they only wanted 34+ backs?
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:31 pm

How many backs do they need Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 am

Orford signs with Canberra

"The Canberra Raiders will this morning announce that they have signed Matt Orford. The news follows months of discussions and Orford finally negotiating a release from English club Bradford. Orford will be in Canberra today with coach David Furner to announce the new deal. The former premiership winning halfback with Manly is expected to start training with his new Raiders teammates tomorrow."

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/raiders-sign-orford-683/http://www.zerotackle.com.au/raiders-sign-orford-683/
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 am

Brad wrote:
Orford signs with Canberra

"The Canberra Raiders will this morning announce that they have signed Matt Orford. The news follows months of discussions and Orford finally negotiating a release from English club Bradford. Orford will be in Canberra today with coach David Furner to announce the new deal. The former premiership winning halfback with Manly is expected to start training with his new Raiders teammates tomorrow."

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/raiders-sign-orford-683/http://www.zerotackle.com.au/raiders-sign-orford-683/
This will be a good thing for the raiders, Orford will help the young blokes out and will hand a few tips for Mcrone
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:37 am

RUMOUR: Glenn Hall to re-sign with Manly on a minimum wage contract

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rumour-glenn-hall-sign-manly-700/
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 am

Wouldn't mind having him back this year, would provide a little bit more depth and strength to our squad. Always good to have another player from our premiership team too.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:07 am

I thought Hall was getting really good after a few years floating around with a few teams (Dogs, Souths, Roosters). Kinda surprised me when he signed with Bradford. Not a bad signing at all.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Don't know where to put this so i'll just post it here:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/anasta-put-up-for-sale/story-e6frexnr-1225992946982

Quote :
BRAITH Anasta's future at the Roosters is in doubt after he was told he is free to hit the open market.

Anasta was shopped to several clubs last week, including Parramatta and North Queensland, after he was refused a contract extension beyond 2011.

The Roosters have told Anasta, who led the team to last year's grand final, that he would have to take a significant pay-cut to stay at the club.

"We have just told Braith to be patient," a Roosters insider said last night.

"We want him at the club, but he may be able to get better money elsewhere and we wouldn't stand in his way. He knows as well as we do that it is a business, and that he has to do the best thing for himself.

"A football hasn't even been kicked this year so it is silly to be talking about his future. Braith is wanted at the club, but he will just have to be patient and wait and see how a couple of things play out."

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

With Todd Carney and Mitchell Pearce locked into long-term deals, the Roosters may be forced to cut their inspirational skipper at the end of the season.

Anasta was last week shopped to the Eels who showed little interest in the veteran back-rower.

The former Test five-eighth wants to finish his career with the Bondi-based club and is disappointed with the Roosters' reluctance to offer him a new deal.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Fu[b]ck Anasta. We have our halves sorted and DJ at lock. Unless he's keen to take the Pride to back-to-back championships for peanuts I'd rather not have him.
I wouldn't mind one of their young props though.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Yeah i definitely don't want Anasta at our club.. looks like he's asking for big money too, and he ain't worth it especially at his age (30 in 2012).
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm

What were Anasta's management thinking? He's to young for the Eels.. Try again in 5 years.. Sharks should try and sign him up though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com