Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Rumoured Signings

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 pm

With a head like Anasta's why wouldn't ya wanna punch it?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 am

https://www.facebook.com/notes/south-sydney-rabbitohs/sun-herald-the-last-word/487909284354

CROWE CIRCLES FOR BENNIE

WE REVEALED last week that Russell Crowe was circling All Blacks sensation Sonny Bill Williams, seeking his signature. However, he might have already pulled off a bigger coup. We're getting strong mail that the Oscar winner has already lured super coach Wayne Bennett to Redfern next year. We asked TAB Sportsbet to frame us a market on where Bennett will end up and it appears the smart money is on the Bunnies. ''Winning a premiership with a foundation club in South Sydney would cap off a stellar career for Bennett,'' said TAB Sportsbet's Matthew Jenkins. ''What Russell Crowe wants, he gets.''

THE MARKET FOR BENNETT

Souths: $2.25

St George Illawarra: $3.50

Brisbane: $7

North Queensland: $7

Retire: $11

Other NRL club: $17

English Super League: $101

SIMPSON WAS LEAVING ANYWAY

JAMIE SIMPSON has hosed down suggestions that he was forced out of South Sydney to make room for Greg Inglis. ''South Sydney is a great club and I appreciate the opportunity they've given me,'' the Huddersfield-bound utility said. ''I was well advanced in discussions with overseas clubs when GI's signing was announced and I hope the club and the players have a great year in 2011.''
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 am

Bennett rumor is old news. Nothing will be announced till Bennett is ready, whether it's at the Bunnies or another club. Just look what happened when the Rorters jumped the gun to early...

As for Simpson, wish him all the best. He even wrote a message on his facebook page thanking the Bunnies fans etc and explaining that it was his decision to get a better shot at playing in the centers... Quality bloke, hope to see him back soon
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 am

Tigers are looking at Matt Utai. I don't see why...
even if Tuiaki is injured, we still have Brown, Ryan, maybe Daniela could slot on the wing
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:10 am

Hank Moody wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/south-sydney-rabbitohs/sun-herald-the-last-word/487909284354

CROWE CIRCLES FOR BENNIE

WE REVEALED last week that Russell Crowe was circling All Blacks sensation Sonny Bill Williams, seeking his signature. However, he might have already pulled off a bigger coup. We're getting strong mail that the Oscar winner has already lured super coach Wayne Bennett to Redfern next year. We asked TAB Sportsbet to frame us a market on where Bennett will end up and it appears the smart money is on the Bunnies. ''Winning a premiership with a foundation club in South Sydney would cap off a stellar career for Bennett,'' said TAB Sportsbet's Matthew Jenkins. ''What Russell Crowe wants, he gets.''

THE MARKET FOR BENNETT

JAMIE SIMPSON has hosed down suggestions that he was forced out of South Sydney to make room for Greg Inglis. ''South Sydney is a great club and I appreciate the opportunity they've given me,'' the Huddersfield-bound utility said. ''I was well advanced in discussions with overseas clubs when GI's signing was announced and I hope the club and the players have a great year in 2011.''

wheres the odds on sportsbet ?
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 pm

jtm91 wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:

CROWE CIRCLES FOR BENNIE

THE MARKET FOR BENNETT

wheres the odds on sportsbet ?

It's not an official market. SMH just asked them to do it..
Back to top Go down
Eels47
Trainee
Eels47

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 am

apparently warriors and parra are going after isaac luke
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Eels47 wrote:
apparently warriors and parra are going after isaac luke

They wish.. Issac's to young for the eels.. Try Mario.. He'll be in the red & green for at least another 4 years.. Just needs to sort out his issues with his management..
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
Eels47
Trainee
Eels47

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 am

panthersftw wrote:
Timana Tahu - Panthers

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rumour-panthers-considering-tahu-1078/

todays tele had him going to england??
Back to top Go down
outrunna
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 pm

i really cant see Tahu going to england. One of the biggest reasons he wanted to leave Parra was to be closer to his wifes family near newcastle.
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:45 am

outrunna wrote:
i really cant see Tahu going to england. One of the biggest reasons he wanted to leave Parra was to be closer to his wifes family near newcastle.

So where is he going then ?? Unless he plays for Newcastle, which they have said they don't want him, then he is goin to have to travel to play NRL footy.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 am

If Tahu is willing to stay in the NRL, the he'll most likely at up at the Panthers. Cronulla have reportedly been interested aith Timana as well, but judging from this...

Quote :
Cronulla have been strongly linked with Tahu in the past but the Sharks denied they were interested in signing the 30-year-old international, who left Parramatta last year in unhappy circumstances.

...Panthers may be his only option to stay in the NRL.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/panthers-await-tahus-response-to-formal-offer-20110307-1bl7h.html

Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 am

Tahu will only cause problems at Penrith.. last thing they need is a dickhead like that. May perform on the field but will cause shit off-field and have a negative impact on the younger players (like Mason did up at NQ)
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 am

Thats what im saying though. His family wants to stay in Newcastle, Timana is sad because he has to travel to Parramatta because he wants to live back in Newcastle with his family, so they give him a mutual release, now he is talking about going to play for Cronulla or Penrith, both of which are further away than Parramatta !!!!

MAKES NO SENSE
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 am

Timana Tahu is going to meet with the boy he allegedly racially vilified last year and will apologize. To sign with the Panthers, he must apologize or they will not sign him.

This will happen on Wednesday and the deal could be done that night.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Rumour has it if Penrith do sign Tahu, they will change him to a backrow player, just like they did with Purtell (lol) and Lewis, so that Tighe will keep in first grade spot.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/penrith-panthers-backrow-ambition-for-timana-tahu/story-e6frfgbo-1226020325052

11. House
12. Tahu
13. Lewis

I'd personally rather Tahu to play in his usual position and centre where he plays best. Him and Jenko would be a pretty good centre pairings. Flash on the wing, and either Earl/Tighe on the other. I would think Earl.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am

Kemp considering a move to Melbourne Rebels.. I think he'll go, Broncos could have played him instead of Copley (unless Kemp is injured?)

XOXO
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Beckham wrote:
Kemp considering a move to Melbourne Rebels.. I think he'll go, Broncos could have played him instead of Copley (unless Kemp is injured?)

Yea, I hope he doesn't go though. I love Kempy. Kemp hasn't really had the chance to prove himself yet. He was injured the majority of the off season and has only played 2 games prior to this round in which he was average. Where as Copley has been playing really well and I think scored a hatrick last round. Also he did nothing wrong when he filled in on the wing from the bench last week so why not give Copley the shot? I think if Kemp just waited a bit he could have a good chance of getting a shot on the wing.
Back to top Go down
Panthers
Administrator
Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 am

Matt Duffie reportedly weighing up a big offer from the Eels. (Fox Sports News)

Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:36 pm

James Graham > Bulldogs
Martin Gleeson wants to play in the NRL.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/gleeson-throws-hat-in-nrl-ring-20110409-1d8u6.html

Good to see more and more English superstars testing themselves in a much more competitive competition.

Btw, Gower > Panthers/Eels. Parra would be the better option for him to go to imo.

Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 am

panthersftw wrote:
James Graham > Bulldogs
Martin Gleeson wants to play in the NRL.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/gleeson-throws-hat-in-nrl-ring-20110409-1d8u6.html

Good to see more and more English superstars testing themselves in a much more competitive competition.

Btw, Gower > Panthers/Eels. Parra would be the better option for him to go to imo.

Id love to see big Eorl Crabtree come down here.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:11 am

Junior Vaivai & Matt Duffie > Parramatta
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:12 am

Karmichael Hunt >>> Central Coast Bears

Quote :
KARMICHAEL Hunt will be back in rugby league by 2013 - and pitched as the new face of NRL expansion - if he continues to struggle with AFL.

If the Central Coast Bears are granted entry into the game, officials are ready to make a huge play for the AFL poster boy.

Hunt is struggling with his $3 million switch to Australian rules and comes out of contract with Gold Coast at the end of next year.

Should the AFL fight to keep Karmichael Hunt? Vote now and have your say.

The bid team - including coach-in-waiting Dave Fairleigh - is believed to have approached Hunt's manager David Riolo.

It is armed with a $10 million war chest and promises to make the former Queensland and Kangaroos fullback the face of its franchise.

Asked last night about the move to bring Hunt back to league, Fairleigh said: "Right at the moment it would be wrong to talk hypotheticals. But obviously we're moving forward, planning as if we're going to be playing in the NRL come 2013.

"And as a result, there are a number of marquee players we're considering, both here in Australia and in Great Britain.

"It's great to see a number of quality players not signing contracts beyond 2012 because they want to see what happens with expansion, see what opportunities might be out there."

Despite being signed up as the poster boy of AFL expansion, Hunt has struggled in his switch of codes.

While it's widely known several NRL clubs will make a play for the former Brisbane Bronco, the Bears are convinced they'll be able to beat their established rivals.

The Suns are aware of interest in Hunt and accept he may one day return to rugby league.

Gold Coast coach Guy McKenna recently said he hoped Hunt would stay.

"Players always want to go home," McKenna said. "Karmichael going back to league would be no different to any player moving to the Gold Coast wanting to return to his roots," he said.

"It's up to us to provide a winning culture. I'm confident that in three years, should we enjoy some success and Karmichael plays a part in that success, he will want to stick around."

Hunt has indicated a possible return to NRL.

"I haven't left the NRL on bad terms and I am sure the door will still open down the track," he has said. "Who knows what the future holds?

"If two years ago you'd asked me if I'd be playing for an AFL team I'd have wondered what you are talking about.

"Who knows? I might even finish my career in the AFL."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/karmichael-hunt-linked-to-new-nrl-club-central-coast-bears/story-e6frf9jf-1226038731234

Good to see him most likely coming back to where he belongs - in Rugby League.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumoured Signings   Rumoured Signings - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumoured Signings
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com