Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tigersfan#1
Trainee
tigersfan#1

Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Empty
PostSubject: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 am

I think he really failed to live up to expectation and was very quiet throughout the series,along with some schoolboys defensive misreads.Maybe the pressure was too much for him.

What do you think???who do you think was the most dissapointing for NSW???
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:34 am

He didn't get the best opportunites, though he did bomb one of the best all series last night. He was a big contributor to the poor defence out wide in game one and two. He was dissappointing, but its hard for a winger to shine when your team if performing poorly from the forwards to halves.

Throughout the wholen series there were plenty of dissappointing players. I would say Cooper, Scott, Pearce, Barrett, Ennis and Weyman. They are the players who had played at least 2 games and barely showed anything throughout the whole series.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:57 am

pretty rough picking out one player from a poor team. although i did expect more from him.
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:19 am

why is this in matchday?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 am

i think he was rather disappointing in all the games but in saying that he never got too much clean ball. however, i was expecting much more from him and he didnt really show much of what he could do
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 am

He doesn't get much ball, neither does our other backs except Beau scott but can't really say his a back he runs back inside.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Trainee
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 am

Jamal Idris should have played in the centre's for NSW last night
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 am

My backline for next year.
1. Hayne
2. B Morris
3. Lyon (c)
4. Lawrence
5. Jennings

Young and quick except for Lyon lol. But Lyon makes up for it with passion and experience. Lawrence has solid defence too. Hayne needs to do more in club games or else Dugan might be there.
Back to top Go down
Lozza
Trainee
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

The Tank wrote:
1. Hayne
2. B Morris
3. Lyon (c)
4. Lawrence
5. Jennings

Young and quick except for Lyon lol. But Lyon makes up for it with passion and experience. Lawrence has solid defence too. Hayne needs to do more in club games or else Dugan might be there.

What about Jamal Idris
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

Lozza wrote:
The Tank wrote:
1. Hayne
2. B Morris
3. Lyon (c)
4. Lawrence
5. Jennings

What about Jamal Idris

Just one of those cases where there are better options ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 pm

David Williams was worse...
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Dugan is better then Hayne
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 pm

I agree DD. Hayne needs to do more this season and next to be chosen for Origin again. He actually played alright for about half an hour last night but for me, Dugan is a real chance to play Origin next year.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Nahh come on guys Hayne is a star and Dugan is still to rise, i will never see a fullback like hayne with all the magic he has got. Maybe hes not in that form he was last yer but he is still a top player, trust me if Dugan plays next year i have a feeling he will crumble, still a young talent producing and he should be put in when he is produced to a experienced NRL player.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Saints#1 wrote:
Nahh come on guys Hayne is a star and Dugan is still to rise, i will never see a fullback like hayne with all the magic he has got. Maybe hes not in that form he was last yer but he is still a top player, trust me if Dugan plays next year i have a feeling he will crumble, still a young talent producing and he should be put in when he is produced to a experienced NRL player.

Mate, alot of talented youngsters suffer from that "Second Year Syndrome", well not Dugan. The kid is building and building confidence and looks more at home in first grade after each game. I actually doubt he will crumble but cement his position as one of the NRL's premier players.

Dugan is a far better defender then Hayne, Dugan's positional play in defence is only 2nd to Billy Slater in the NRL.

Dugan is also far more dangerous in general play. You don't see Hayne making breaks in the centre of the field too much at least this season. You'd almost be sure that you see Dugan make a long run or a break every match or two. There is very little in his game at the moment you can fault.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Deucey Deuce wrote:
Saints#1 wrote:

Mate, alot of talented youngsters suffer from that "Second Year Syndrome", well not Dugan. The kid is building and building confidence and looks more at home in first grade after each game. I actually doubt he will crumble but cement his position as one of the NRL's premier players.

Dugan is a far better defender then Hayne, Dugan's positional play in defence is only 2nd to Billy Slater in the NRL.

Dugan is also far more dangerous in general play. You don't see Hayne making breaks in the centre of the field too much at least this season. You'd almost be sure that you see Dugan make a long run or a break every match or two. There is very little in his game at the moment you can fault.

Cause Hayne never makes a break ayye? Buddy did you watch the game on wednesday you moron what did hayne do twice through the middle of the field. I love Dugan he is actually one of my fav but Jarryd Hayne is a mile infront of Dugan when you look at a game breaker and please stop pulling out stats cos thats your only point.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Saints#1 wrote:
Deucey Deuce wrote:
Saints#1 wrote:

Cause Hayne never makes a break ayye? Buddy did you watch the game on wednesday you moron what did hayne do twice through the middle of the field. I love Dugan he is actually one of my fav but Jarryd Hayne is a mile infront of Dugan when you look at a game breaker and please stop pulling out stats cos thats your only point.

and what has Hayne brought to the table for Parramatta this year?, What has Dugan brought to the table for Canberra?. They are dead-set a mile apart in terms of club performances. and one origin game doesn't make up for all the poor reads in defence or poor tackling from Jarryd Hayne and his inability to spark something for Parramatta for the majority of the year.

Dugan is already the better player, He is the way better defender and he is way more dangerous in broken play.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:42 pm

umm. Raiders are 13th and Parra are 10th. Stick to souths and watch them get smashed in two weeks against the saints, without your star hooker.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Saints#1 wrote:
umm. Raiders are 13th and Parra are 10th. Stick to souths and watch them get smashed in two weeks against the saints, without your star hooker.

That proves how woeful your argument is, So you'd rate Wade Graham over Johnathon Thurston because Penrith are higher up then the Cowboys?.

Hayne is the John Sutton of fullbacks, He can be brilliant, but also be very average. Hot and cold, and when he is cold, His defensive flaws can really show, his defensive reads are probably the poorest out of any rated fullback in the game, and his defence for such a big player is extremely poor.

Dugan is always the raiders best every week, that's why he has double the tackle breaks that Hayne has made this season, Dugan is far more agile, and far more dangerous in general play.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Deucey Deuce wrote:
Saints#1 wrote:

That proves how woeful your argument is, So you'd rate Wade Graham over Johnathon Thurston because Penrith are higher up then the Cowboys?.

Hayne is the John Sutton of fullbacks, He can be brilliant, but also be very average. Hot and cold, and when he is cold, His defensive flaws can really show, his defensive reads are probably the poorest out of any rated fullback in the game, and his defence for such a big player is extremely poor.

Dugan is always the raiders best every week, that's why he has double the tackle breaks that Hayne has made this season, Dugan is far more agile, and far more dangerous in general play.

Sorry i read your qoute wrongly i thought you sed that canberra were higher on the table my bad. but still you are telling me that dugan is a better player than hayne, but i cbf talking bout this no more cause im pretty sure that alot of people will judge hayne over dugan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??   Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you agree that B.Morris was one of the most dissapointing players for NSW in origin??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com