Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 am

Just like Green Machine made but the opposite
I think Manly and The Warriors are chances to miss the 8
Back to top Go down
tigersfan#1
Trainee
tigersfan#1

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 am

The Roosters I think might miss out.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 am

tigersfan#1 wrote:

That's a big call. I guess we will see how the Roosters do without our main attacking weapon and their new spine tonight.

I'd have to say the Warriors, I am far from convinced with them.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 am

I think the Warriors have a good chance. Once we get Rapira (Our best forward this year), Seymour (Our best organiser) and Tate (Our best and most experienced back).

I think the Roosters may miss out.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 am

My top 8 is

Dragons
Panthers
Broncos
Tigers
Manly
Souths
Titans
Roosters

So Warriors to miss out unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Maoriczar
Professional
Maoriczar

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am

rabbitohs may miss out,warriors will make the 8,u watch haters
Back to top Go down
tigersfan#1
Trainee
tigersfan#1

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 am

Deucey Deuce wrote:
tigersfan#1 wrote:

That's a big call. I guess we will see how the Roosters do without our main attacking weapon and their new spine tonight.

I'd have to say the Warriors, I am far from convinced with them.
Yeah I know it's tough to pick out one team but don't forget how inconsistent the Roosters have been all year,they have been the most inconsistent team in the top 8,either them or the Warriors will miss out I think.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 am

Maoriczar wrote:
rabbitohs may miss out,warriors will make the 8,u watch haters

It's not a matter of being a hater mate, just that's going to be extremely tight between 5-9, personally I only think they'll miss out on F/A
Back to top Go down
Maoriczar
Professional
Maoriczar

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 am

i did'nt mean it like that scotty,any1 besides penrith n st george can miss the playoffs
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 pm

i dont think penrith can miss out now but i expect them to fall a fair way down the ladder by the end of the season.

their attack revolves around their ability to score from the air and i just dont think that will work in the coming weeks. however, if they can change it up a bit and actually get a good attacking game on the ground using jennings a bit more they could still stay up in the top 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals   Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think that are in the 8 will miss the finals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com