Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Most under-performing teams and why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

Most under-performing teams and why? Empty
PostSubject: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

There are a lot of under -performing teams in the competition this year, when you look at some of the squads. Examples of these teams would be Parramatta, North Queensland and even Canberra. Who do you think the most under performing team is and why?
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

Cowboys for sure.. Parra in a close second
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 am

Roosters for sure, we should be undefeated.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 am

Bulldogs. They have such a talented team and on paper are probably one of the best teams in the NRL. Considering how they went last year, are are really under preforming.
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Definately Parra with the form they had last year everyone predicted them 1st but they are struggling to make the 8
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Newcastle should be doing better.
Back to top Go down
Jennings
Veteran
Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:44 am

My Team Newcastle weve got the fowards and backs but we don't perform
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 am

Actually I see the Knights squad to be shit this year tbh, certainly were never really going to give the comp any shake.

Potential is there for next year ie. Beau Henry, Likiliki etc.
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:59 am

^ Yeah, I think I may have even picked them for the wooden spoon. They are doing alright with a squad like theirs.

Manly are under-performing at the moment, as we showed earlier in the season we can be premiership contenders but we have dropped right off since. Parra and Bulldogs for me though, are the biggest under-acheivers thus far.
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Quote :
Manly are under-performing at the moment, as we showed earlier in the season we can be premiership contenders but we have dropped right off since. Parra and Bulldogs for me though, are the biggest under-acheivers thus far

Yeah, i agree Seaeagles, we should be playing a lot better. It'll come but.

Doggies are underperforming I think, they should be playing better with the roster they have. The last few weeks they haven't been bad at all, but.
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:59 am

i actually reckon before 15 the warriors we're the under performers they boast alot of good quality back and front rowers but IMO there defence was lacking but they have miraciously turned that around

Another team that i reckon has under performed will have to be the boys from townsville. They have loads of playmakers in there team, Matt Bowen, Jonathen Thurston, Aaron Payne. But the problem for them is injuries and the difficult job of finding a good five-eighth for JT. They have plenty of Muscle in there pack ie, Scott Bolton, Willie Mason, Luke O' Donnel. A team that has quality players like that should do well but the cowboys need to play as a team
Back to top Go down
CANTERBURY BLUES
Professional
CANTERBURY BLUES

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Parra & Canterbury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most under-performing teams and why?   Most under-performing teams and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most under-performing teams and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com