Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Empty
PostSubject: Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?   Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Which format do you prefer?.

The Kangaroo tour was a tour of England that came in 3 game series (like origin) with extended players also getting the chance to play against ESL clubs or perhaps surrounding nations. We play New Zealand in the Anzac Test anyway and the French are nowhere near quality enough. The World Cup is also played once every four years.

They could easily rotate it, Kangaroo Tour one year/ QN the next. or they could extend the PM's squad to say 25-30 and they can tour.

Either way I miss the Kangaroo Tour and it should be brought back one way or another.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?   Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:57 am

To be honest, I'm not fussed about International games all together. I mean I still watch them, but I just don't really care about them...
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?   Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 am

I really like that idea they used to day back in the days of Freddie Jones and Graheam Eaden the 70s and 80s
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?   Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:16 am

I think the four nations is a great competition. Gives a chance for the likes of PNG and France to battle with the big dogs. It can only strengthen International Rugby League.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?   Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 am

i also like the idea of the pacific cup i love watching it but its never televised
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?   Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Kangeroo tours were awesome before the Empire (News) cast its shadow. My goal in life was to go on a tour and go to all games but the Darkside robbed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?   Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kangaroo Tour or Quad Nations?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com