Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 who is the best fighter in the nrl

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Posts : 1313
Age : 32
Location : Gold Coast

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 am

Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
If Anthony Mundine was still playing, he would be hands down!

If he was still playing he wouldn't have had 10 years of pro boxing training so he would get hammered.

the bloke did years of boxing training while he was still playing the sport. he would still have destroyed

Fight on a field is alot different to fighting a bum in a boxing ring so Mundine woulda got hammered.

Those "bums" can hammer your average rugby player, so i dont know what pot you're smoking mate

In a boxing ring maybe but in a random fight on the field were it's fist flying everywere boxing skills arent gonna help shit.

fist flying everywhere? what do you think boxing is?

only difference is a footy player would have his head down windmill punchin and a boxer would be laughin before one shottin him, fight over.

I know your in love with Mundine but everyone knows it's not just standing toe to toe when a fight breaks out on the footy field. There is usually many other people involved holding people or punching from behind and many other factors none of which being a boxer will help you in.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru


Posts : 1378
Age : 28

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 am

Tanswell87 wrote:


I know your in love with Mundine but everyone knows it's not just standing toe to toe when a fight breaks out on the footy field. There is usually many other people involved holding people or punching from behind and many other factors none of which being a boxer will help you in.

A typical Rugby fight is like; 2 players grabing eachothers jerseys by the collar for whatever reason. Verbal words are then exchange. Then comes the physical contact. 5 seconds into it both of them are already surrounded by their team mates like a scrum (most of them being peace makers.) The problem with this is that some people are holding you back and it be hard trying to land a clean blow because to many arms are in your way. So this concept of being a good fighter cant apply so you're right. but 1 on 1, toe to toe, no NRL player can hammer THE MAN
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 am

Tanswell87 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
If Anthony Mundine was still playing, he would be hands down!

If he was still playing he wouldn't have had 10 years of pro boxing training so he would get hammered.

the bloke did years of boxing training while he was still playing the sport. he would still have destroyed

Fight on a field is alot different to fighting a bum in a boxing ring so Mundine woulda got hammered.

Those "bums" can hammer your average rugby player, so i dont know what pot you're smoking mate

In a boxing ring maybe but in a random fight on the field were it's fist flying everywere boxing skills arent gonna help shit.

fist flying everywhere? what do you think boxing is?

only difference is a footy player would have his head down windmill punchin and a boxer would be laughin before one shottin him, fight over.

I know your in love with Mundine but everyone knows it's not just standing toe to toe when a fight breaks out on the footy field. There is usually many other people involved holding people or punching from behind and many other factors none of which being a boxer will help you in.

you use a love for mundine as a basis of your argument?? now thats just embarrassingly weak. rugby league players can scratch, claw, pull each others hair as much as they want but each would get knocked flat against a professional boxer (and probably most ametures for that matter). im quite surprised you would actually own up to admitting you believe otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

Posts : 3774
Age : 29
Location : Qld

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:59 am

Me... i am!
Back to top Go down
Saints#1
Professional
Saints#1

Posts : 249
Age : 25
Location : Win Jubilee Oval

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Scotty wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Without being totally bias, i would have to say Jamie Soward

Soward couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.....

hahahahahahahahahaha yesssss who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 48427
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Posts : 1313
Age : 32
Location : Gold Coast

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
If Anthony Mundine was still playing, he would be hands down!

If he was still playing he wouldn't have had 10 years of pro boxing training so he would get hammered.

the bloke did years of boxing training while he was still playing the sport. he would still have destroyed

Fight on a field is alot different to fighting a bum in a boxing ring so Mundine woulda got hammered.

Those "bums" can hammer your average rugby player, so i dont know what pot you're smoking mate

In a boxing ring maybe but in a random fight on the field were it's fist flying everywere boxing skills arent gonna help shit.

fist flying everywhere? what do you think boxing is?

only difference is a footy player would have his head down windmill punchin and a boxer would be laughin before one shottin him, fight over.

I know your in love with Mundine but everyone knows it's not just standing toe to toe when a fight breaks out on the footy field. There is usually many other people involved holding people or punching from behind and many other factors none of which being a boxer will help you in.

you use a love for mundine as a basis of your argument?? now thats just embarrassingly weak. rugby league players can scratch, claw, pull each others hair as much as they want but each would get knocked flat against a professional boxer (and probably most ametures for that matter). im quite surprised you would actually own up to admitting you believe otherwise.

They probably would get knocked out fighting one on one but a fight on a footy field is far from one on one man to man which you for some reason cant seem to grasp.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:

They probably would get knocked out fighting one on one but a fight on a footy field is far from one on one man to man which you for some reason cant seem to grasp.

its a pity you footy blokes are too scared to go one on one.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Posts : 1313
Age : 32
Location : Gold Coast

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:

They probably would get knocked out fighting one on one but a fight on a footy field is far from one on one man to man which you for some reason cant seem to grasp.

its a pity you footy blokes are too scared to go one on one.

Just like it's a pity when us footy blokes go to boxing we only fight bums.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

Posts : 10081
Location : Adelaide

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:33 pm

What's gone on in here haha Surprised
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:

They probably would get knocked out fighting one on one but a fight on a footy field is far from one on one man to man which you for some reason cant seem to grasp.

its a pity you footy blokes are too scared to go one on one.

Just like it's a pity when us footy blokes go to boxing we only fight bums.

it is indeed.. hopefully one day they wont be too scared to fight someone decent
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

Posts : 1313
Age : 32
Location : Gold Coast

who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:

They probably would get knocked out fighting one on one but a fight on a footy field is far from one on one man to man which you for some reason cant seem to grasp.

its a pity you footy blokes are too scared to go one on one.

Just like it's a pity when us footy blokes go to boxing we only fight bums.

it is indeed.. hopefully one day they wont be too scared to fight someone decent

We can only hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is the best fighter in the nrl   who is the best fighter in the nrl - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
who is the best fighter in the nrl
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com