Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

 

 Projection in Defence- Coming Soon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:02 pm

I guess to determine a clear cut worst defender award out of every position, I am going to get a cumulative score of each player in the NRL who's played over 10 games from 2008 to 2010 (8 games minimum). By dividing their tackles made by missed tackles then dividing their ineffective tackles (if a player has a stat 1.1 or higher, if a player has made 0.9 or less ineffective tackles, it will be timed accordingly).

I've done a peep test with Halfbacks. and I got some fairly interesting results. Jamie Soward has forgotten how to defend from 2008 through to 2010, Chris Sandow wasn't the NRL's worst defender in 2008 and Johnathon Thurston's best defensive record came in 2009 which was far his best season out of the three seasons.

I will start with fullbacks with results coming soon.

*Remember these are projected and in some ways it isn't accurate. But it's still shows somewhat of a trend, to see if a player in your team has improved or gotten worse in defence.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 pm

sandow

/thread
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Styletix wrote:
sandow

/thread

honestly why do you have to be god damn disrespectful?. You antics are simply not funny, and no one ever pays attention to anything you say.

Just quit the bullshit and actually post something decent because I will give you the Botd that you actually have a brain.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 pm

disrespectful?? so your earlier comment "Have you ever actually thought before you posted?" wasnt disrespectful?

if your going to be an ass clown champ, i will return the favour. either stop dishin it out or learn to take it like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Styletix wrote:
disrespectful?? so your earlier comment "Have you ever actually thought before you posted?" wasnt disrespectful?

if your going to be an ass clown champ, i will return the favour. either stop dishin it out or learn to take it like a bitch.

You offer NOTHING. you just post silly little comments without any verification of why you think way.

I'd say the same thing to a best mate of mine if he posted on this forum. if he posted the same things as you are. it's just honesty.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Deucey Deuce wrote:
Styletix wrote:
disrespectful?? so your earlier comment "Have you ever actually thought before you posted?" wasnt disrespectful?

if your going to be an ass clown champ, i will return the favour. either stop dishin it out or learn to take it like a bitch.

You offer NOTHING. you just post silly little comments without any verification of why you think way.

I'd say the same thing to a best mate of mine if he posted on this forum. if he posted the same things as you are. it's just honesty.

my verification is my opinion.. hence this being a forum Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427

theres a log out button if things get too hard for you buddy. but please amuse us all with another pathetic departure letter before you go.
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

Posts : 7831
Location : Sydney,NSW

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Styletix wrote:
Deucey Deuce wrote:
Styletix wrote:
disrespectful?? so your earlier comment "Have you ever actually thought before you posted?" wasnt disrespectful?

if your going to be an ass clown champ, i will return the favour. either stop dishin it out or learn to take it like a bitch.

You offer NOTHING. you just post silly little comments without any verification of why you think way.

I'd say the same thing to a best mate of mine if he posted on this forum. if he posted the same things as you are. it's just honesty.

my verification is my opinion.. hence this being a forum Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427

theres a log out button if things get too hard for you buddy. but please amuse us all with another pathetic departure letter before you go.

What Verification?, you just post words without reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:10 pm

why do i need reasoning for every opinion i make? if i say i like kfc over maccas should i be forced to explain to everyone the reasoning why for no particular reason at all?
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Soward.. Inglis' bitch..

/thread
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Soward.. Inglis' bitch..

/thread

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427 99% of the NRL = Inglis' bitch. Hardly a statement.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Styletix wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Soward.. Inglis' bitch..

/thread

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427 99% of the NRL = Inglis' bitch. Hardly a statement.

Yeah but he saves his best bitch-making moments for Soward..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Add Dave Taylor to the list that have made Soward their bitch. And possibly his girlfriend..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Add Dave Taylor to the list that have made Soward their bitch. And possibly his girlfriend..
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Styletix wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Soward.. Inglis' bitch..

/thread

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427 99% of the NRL = Inglis' bitch. Hardly a statement.

Yeah but he saves his best bitch-making moments for Soward..

lol of course he does Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 749436
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Posts : 1058
Location : Sydney

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Styletix wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Soward.. Inglis' bitch..

/thread

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427 99% of the NRL = Inglis' bitch. Hardly a statement.

Yeah but he saves his best bitch-making moments for Soward..

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Add Dave Taylor to the list that have made Soward their bitch. And possibly his girlfriend..

soward had dave taylor wrapped up in a neat little package last night. wasnt even a contest.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

Posts : 3822
Age : 28

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 pm

sandows a C***.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Styletix wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Add Dave Taylor to the list that have made Soward their bitch. And possibly his girlfriend..

soward had dave taylor wrapped up in a neat little package last night. wasnt even a contest.

Soward was trying to wrap his mouth round his package is more like it...
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:42 pm

jtm91 wrote:
sandows a C***.

I'd rather Sandow in my team at the moment rather then Wallace..
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Posts : 5018
Age : 32
Location : KALLANGALANGALANGA

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Styletix wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Add Dave Taylor to the list that have made Soward their bitch. And possibly his girlfriend..

soward had dave taylor wrapped up in a neat little package last night. wasnt even a contest.

Soward was trying to wrap his mouth round his package is more like it...

wow that was bad.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru


Posts : 1378
Age : 28

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Styletix wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Add Dave Taylor to the list that have made Soward their bitch. And possibly his girlfriend..

soward had dave taylor wrapped up in a neat little package last night. wasnt even a contest.

Soward was trying to wrap his mouth round his package is more like it...


Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427 Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427 Projection in Defence- Coming Soon 48427
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 pm

NRL_Fanatic wrote:
Soward is such a good defender that he "smashed" Inglis in Rnd 1 of last season.

Back to top Go down
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

Posts : 1669
Age : 17
Location : Sydney Reputation: █ █ █ █ █

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:15 pm

taylor is a bitch. big for nothing imo. He gets all the credit when his a massive front rower running at small wingers and halves. From memory im pretty sure he was trying to cause hell in the middle of the ruck but LOD smashed him and taylor never came back to the middle again that night
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

Posts : 3822
Age : 28

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
sandows a C***.

I'd rather Sandow in my team at the moment rather then Wallace..

wallace is leading his team to the top 8 sandow is leading his to 9th
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

Posts : 2156
Age : 40
Location : SYDNEY

Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:22 pm

esodays brah wrote:
taylor is a bitch. big for nothing imo. He gets all the credit when his a massive front rower running at small wingers and halves. From memory im pretty sure he was trying to cause hell in the middle of the ruck but LOD smashed him and taylor never came back to the middle again that night

I'd rather Taylor in my team then creagh.. At least he didn't runaway from a fight..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projection in Defence- Coming Soon   Projection in Defence- Coming Soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Projection in Defence- Coming Soon
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com