Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who is out of finals contention for sure?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Empty
PostSubject: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:39 am

The Ladder for Round 19:

1. Dragons (30)
2. Panthers (26)
3. Tigers (24)*
4. Roosters (24)
5. Warriors (24)
6. Sea Eagles (22)
7. Broncos (22)
8. Titans (22)
12. Knights (18)
13. Bulldogs (16)
14. Sharks (14)
15. Cowboys (12)*
16. Storm (0)

*Still to play this round.

Such a tight comp. I reckon 1-13 all still have a shot. Sharks, Cowboys and Storm are no chance.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 am

storm
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 am

I reckon the Storm are out of the Finals race, only just though. Also the Cowboys, Sharks are gone. Bulldogs are pretty much gone as well, but are still a mathematical chance.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:44 am

All teams are in contention mathematically.

Realistically, all teams bar the Bulldogs, Sharks, Cows and Storm can't make it IMO
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 pm

i'll say Cowboys, dogs, knights and sharks. the others are capable.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 pm

I can't see anyone below the Eels making it tbh, and even then I estimate with how tight things are that Manly, Titans and Broncos are going to need to win at least 4 of their last 6 to make it, Souths and Eels probably can only afford to drop one more at the very most, Tigers, Warriors and Roosters with a little more leeway but not a lot.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:54 pm

There's 7 rounds left after this round...

Looking at some of our remaining games, we have the Cowboys, Knights and the Raiders, which should all be victories. Then we have the Warriors in NZ (50-50), Eels at home (who knows), Chooks this week and the big game against the Dragons. I'm confident we can win at least 4 of our last 7 games.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:07 pm

I'd say 70-30 in the Warriors favour, Look what we did to you last time.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Don't think Eels will make it. They have a really tough run to the finals. And I don't think Knights will. Cowboys and Sharks won't make it either
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Styletix wrote:
storm

Max1990 wrote:
I reckon the Storm are out of the Finals race, only just though. Also the Cowboys, Sharks are gone. Bulldogs are pretty much gone as well, but are still a mathematical chance.

Psshht you both dont know what you're talking about, we'll make it with ease Razz
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
I'd say 70-30 in the Warriors favour, Look what we did to you last time.

I reckon you're underestimating us. Our defence has been fantastic the past 2 months or so. Even when we have lost, it's not like we've conceded a big score. Both sides offense is great as well. I'm predicting a close game.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Warriors Run to the Finals:

Souths (A) Titans (H) Sharks (A) Knights (H) Manly (A) Broncos (H) Eels (A)

Not a bad run home, definitely expect wins against the Sharks and Knights and we should get up against the Titans and Broncos as we have home advantage. The 3 other away games won't be easy but we're in great form and our defense has been awesome.

Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Warriors Run to the Finals:

Souths (A) Titans (H) Sharks (A) Knights (H) Manly (A) Broncos (H) Eels (A)

Not a bad run home, definitely expect wins against the Sharks and Knights and we should get up against the Titans and Broncos as we have home advantage. The 3 other away games won't be easy but we're in great form and our defense has been awesome.

I know you've been playing well, but saying you should beat us is a bit over-confident isn't it? I know it's in NZ, but we should be at full strength (barring injuries), so i reckon it will be close. In round 3 you lot obviously killed us, but we're a much better defensive side since then.
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:45 pm

I'd guess we'd go in as favourites, and I think with our current form we should be able to beat any team at home. We'll just have to wait and see won't we.

Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Yeah i agree you will be favourites and home ground advantage helps a lot, but i reckon we can win over there. We'll see anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 am

Knights - lose all confidence on the weekend.
Sharks - Can't score enough points.
Cowboys - Lets in too many points.
Storm - Obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:17 am

We were a rabble back in round 3 haha, that was embarrasing.
If everything continues as they are with both us and the Warriors that round 25 game could go a long way to sending the winner to the top 4. Long way to go til then though obviously.

Roosters (H), Dragons (H), Cowboys (A), Eels (H), Knights (A), Warriors (A), Raiders (H).

Im confident of 5 wins there, Dragons and Warriors the only worries for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:46 am

Besides the obvious Storm, Sharks and Cowboys. Im not sure which team under the 8 will make it in, but i think Titans will choke and slip out of the 8. It be a fight out of Rabbitohs, Raiders and with the unpredictability Hayne Train mirroring what he did last year, Eel can too
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Oh were a sure thing for the finals still a mathamatical chance Who is out of finals contention for sure?  48427
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Out of contention for sure:
-Storm
-Sharks
-Cowboys
-Bulldogs

If Eels, Raiders and Knights lose this week then i think it's fair to say they are out of contention too.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Untitl11

Three rounds left.. and that's the ladder.

Out for sure:
- Storm (0)
- Cowboys (14)
- Sharks (16)
- Bulldogs (18)
- Knights (22)

Still a chance if they win all three:
- Rabbitohs (24)
- Eels (24)
- Raiders (24)

Sea Eagles and Broncos need to win next week... or they risk slipping out of the 8.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Biggest game of the season for us, and with no Locky it makes it so much harder. Versing the Knights in Newcastle is no easy task. Hopefully the Tigers and Panthers beat the Eels and Bunnies.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:09 pm

At this stage Im not concerned about the Broncos not making it to the GF but about them damaging their perfect finals appearence record.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:29 am

The Top 8 will possibly be determined by 4 games i reckon:

1) Warriors v Broncos
2) Canberra v Cowboys
3) Eels v Warriors
4) Broncos v Canberra
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 am

Canberra will annihilate the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is out of finals contention for sure?    Who is out of finals contention for sure?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is out of finals contention for sure?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com