Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Winner and Margin
Australia 13+
2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Australia 1-12
2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Draw
2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
South Africa 1-12
2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
South Africa 13+
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa   2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 am

Quades been suspended for 2 weeks. What a load of shit Mad.

Good performance though last night I thought, did what we had to do against a battered but still dangerous Boks outfit.

Next week will be huge, cant wait Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa   2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

If they suspended JdV for his spear tackle then they HAD to suspend Cooper since his was just the same - was fourie suspended as well? FWIW I don't think ANY of those spear guys deserved a ban as none looked intentional - maybe they're pushing no-tolerance on that or something?

Seriously though - this test was a great example of poor skills - the boks were seriously rubbish after two torrid matches against the ABs and the Wallabies virtually had to just turn up to win this one. Don't see the ABs losing the next one, HGA or no.
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa   2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Pantherus wrote:
If they suspended JdV for his spear tackle then they HAD to suspend Cooper since his was just the same - was fourie suspended as well? FWIW I don't think ANY of those spear guys deserved a ban as none looked intentional - maybe they're pushing no-tolerance on that or something?

Agree with all that, they backed themselves into a corner by bringing the bar down so low. None of them deserved anything imo.

For the record Fourie got 4 weeks, absolute joke.
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa   2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:59 pm

Yeah, agree with P'rus as well.
At least they are being consistent I spose...all we can ask as fans I guess. I havent heard anything about a possible appeal so I assume we cant appeal the ban?

I guess we'll pick this for the AB's then?
9 Genia
10 Gits
12 Barnes

Maybe even move JOC to 12.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Pantherus
Guru
Pantherus

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa   2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:58 am

Just read an article that the Aussies are going to appeal Cooper's ban, on the grounds that JdV's ban, while also 2 weeks, only covers a single 3N match, while Cooper's would cover 2. While I can see the argument there, it's pretty pathetic, especially considering the guy all but has a criminal record...

I can only imagine that they're introducing a no-tolerance line on the spear tackles because in all fairness, all three of them shouldn't have been yellow-cards. Citing I can understand but the refs thus far have been way too whistle-happy; and as much as their crying about it is really pathetic, the Boks have definitely been on the refs' radars.

NZ v Aus will be VERY interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://picasaweb.google.com/kglensor/HopeGlensor
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa   2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 Tri-Nations - Game 3: Australia V South Africa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: Rugby-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com