Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Grounds you've played at

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

Grounds you've played at Empty
PostSubject: Grounds you've played at   Grounds you've played at Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 am

After seeing the Best stadium one i thought i'd throw out this one . I played at Lang Park when i was 8* , The Toowoomba ground with N word when 16 , Played at all Brisbane grounds (Davies Park Langlands Park Purtell Park Newman oval Meakin park Dolphin Oval Kougari Oval ANZ Stadium and many at Bishop Park & 2 ipswich home grounds. Played on more but they are the best i've played at.

*bummer i was only 8
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Grounds you've played at   Grounds you've played at Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 am

Grounds i've been assisted off the field ...Kougari Oval..... Grounds i've been told to leave..... Langlands Park & Bishop Park
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Grounds you've played at   Grounds you've played at Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 am

Well since you're talking all over, there's a fair few. As for big grounds, I have played at the SFS. Other decent grounds would be Coogee Oval, Erskineville Oval, Redfern Oval and Birchgrove Oval would be the biggest.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Grounds you've played at   Grounds you've played at Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 am

great i just wanted to hear all the grounds ....SFS my favourite Football ground all the great games have been played there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grounds you've played at   Grounds you've played at Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grounds you've played at
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com