Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Please, until Hayne can perform at a higher level than just the back end of the regular season, and do it for a decade long stretch, he doesn't deserve to even be mentioned in the same breath as the King.
I can't believe this, Gordon Tallis has taken it one step further. Describing Hayne as a combination of Lockyer, Benji and Inglis
I was reading the Daily Telegraph and there was one comment left that i though was pretty funny:

"I agree 100%, Hayne does have qualities of all three of those champion players:
He has Benji's ability to throw stupid passes and take the wrong
option; he has Inglis' ability to show up to a game half asleep and be
lazy; and he has Lockyer's ability to fall off tackles and play the
ball like an arthritic old man. What a joke!"
Comment 6 of 95

LOL.. all this Hayne Hype is a joke. Seriously, comparing Hayne to Locky, GI and King Wally is an absolute farce. There is no doubt Hayne is a magnificent footy player when he is in his purple patch of form, but "form is temporary, class if permanent".
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 am

Dean Ritchie you bloody LEAGEND! FINALLY SOMEONE FROM THE MEDIA REALISES!
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 am

Yeah i think Dean Ritchie has just moved into the Top 10 most worthy league writers.

The rest are a bunch of sheep
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 am

Just reading some of his Comments though he still is blinded by the hype he just wants the Fowards to be given some credit. Freakish talent my arse he's 6 foot 3 he's big and fast and bumps people off thats not freakish talent .

The same hype came from Parramatta about a certain Front rower who has 8 hard runs a game while everyone else has 20. Must be a Parramatta thing make up for being losers with something to beat their chest over.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Derailment..... Forced landing..... take your pick The Roosters were $2.50 to win tonight insanity at its best The Sydney press have shit laced eggs on faces.
A handfull of top notch games last year and a couple lately doesn't compare to years of quality ....i would like to know the reason they drool over Hayne i don't get it it's not natural .
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:11 am

Met Hayne today. Parra were at a local footy ground up the road from my house. Got his autograph and a photo with him. Nice bloke.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 am

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 38740_140212339335175_100000392302446_256110_1388991_n

Me on the right.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 am

Awesome, did you get one with Hayne?
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:09 am

Haha serious, I saw you on Facebook without even knowing

I am friends with Krisnan Inu and all the photos of him were tagged and I checked out the whole album
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 am

Haha Brenton that's nuts.
Yeah got a pic with Hayne and Mortimer.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:15 am

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 38658_140219942667748_100000392302446_256177_3941731_n

Don't know how to rotate it?
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 38555_140220296001046_100000392302446_256178_3070321_n
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Wow you're massive for a 15 yr old.. Taller than both Hayne and Tahu.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Now I see why they call him the tank Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_eek

hahaha
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm

"A plane has crashed killing sixteen people"

The Hayne plane has crashed, and his 16 other teammates have been forced to suffer.
Back to top Go down
CANTERBURY BLUES
Professional
CANTERBURY BLUES

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

I was told today he is being taken over by the Aku choo choo...

Yea, I know, I didnt laugh either Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 N146839523713_5556

Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 29526_437604080139_730885139_6114185_2352918_n

Suck it up shitheads!!!

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 23531_378208433506_647003506_3905531_2708974_n

Another good one
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

That shoe is still inconclusive, it can be raised still, without touching the line..
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm

I think that picture clearly shows his boot on the line Smile
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Brenton wrote:
I think that picture clearly shows his boot on the line Smile

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 48427 they still can't figure it out even with clear evidence.
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 pm

I think the shoe is raised by a fraction of a nanometre tbh
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Ha! I've seen it all before. All to familiar. This guy is as consistent as getting a 6 three times in a row from a dice roll. Bye Parra. Got smashed by Titans, Now they're about to get smashed by the even tougher Broncos!
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 37984_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???   Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is getting sick and tired of hearing the "Hayne Train"???
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com