Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Last player for NFL Fantasy

Go down 

What do you prefer we do?
1. Random NFL.com ranked Account
Last player for NFL Fantasy  Vote_lcap40%Last player for NFL Fantasy  Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
2. Helping someone through it
Last player for NFL Fantasy  Vote_lcap60%Last player for NFL Fantasy  Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
DB
Guru
DB

Last player for NFL Fantasy  Empty
PostSubject: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Ok

im getting sick of having to try and find someone to fill the last spot so i thought i would come up with a couple of options and we can vote for which one to do.

1. We use a random account that uses its draft rankings from NFL.com
2. We find someone like cynic/madman who have expressed interest and help them through it

If you dont agree with either give me an option in this thread.. i really wanna start the draft soon so lets make this happen!
Back to top Go down
Kvltism
Guru
Kvltism

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 pm

I opted for #2, keep it to people we ~know. You can get more personalised banter and lulzy trade discussion that way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/LordKvlt
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Option 2.
Kvlt pretty much summed it up, plus we might make them into bigger NFL fans Wink
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm

well in that case who do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
philly
Guru
philly

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Get anyone who is interested to mention it here, then in the next few days do a first to 5 quiz in chatbox or something.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Yep, #2. It could be a_F_c, SBW (Tried them both last year, didn't work) or Cynic, who could learn along the way. Anyone else that anyone could think of that is active and possibly interested?
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am

also found out that i can delete a couple of teams and drop the comp down to 8.

if there is someone that isnt that keen we can do that. it just has to be an even number
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 am

I just saw the 2 PMs but sorry not interested in it Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 am

damn new plan hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last player for NFL Fantasy    Last player for NFL Fantasy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last player for NFL Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: US Sports-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com