Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The pissed off thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

The pissed off thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Peter Wallace
Israel Folau
Peter Wallace
Sam Thaiday
Ben Te'o
Peter Wallace
The cunts in pink that think Yow Yeh couldn't get to the ball in time
Peter Wallace
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 pm

I also reckon you should be having a go at Yow Yeh. Opposite winger getting 4 tries. Poor form. While Winters restricted Uate to 1 try

lol Yow Yeh is shit
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Brenton wrote:
I also reckon you should be having a go at Yow Yeh. Opposite winger getting 4 tries. Poor form. While Winters restricted Uate to 1 try

lol Yow Yeh is shit

Vuna scored from shit defence as a whole, wasn't just Yow Yeh.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 pm

It's not Yow Yeh fault that that banana kick had a master stroke touch to it.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 am

Peter Wallace pisses me off too!

Seriously, what kind of a halfback is he? I don't think he should even be classified as a playmaker cause he does shit all... except kick a random ball to Izzy which isn't even pin-point... someone needs to stick their foot up his ass.

That, and pretty much what Brenton said.

Oh and i also hate Sydney media... always making up pathetic rumours about players and coaches not wanting to be at a club or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:03 am

Souths in general. Some players just look like they give up, I didn't watch the second half last night. Some offenders prone to switching off in big games and those who have just been massive dissappointments:

-John Sutton
-Colin Best
-Roy Asotasi
-Fetuli Talanoa
-Rhys Wesser
-Beau Champon
-Eddy Pettybourne (Hate to say it)
-Dave Tyrell
-Garrett Crossman

And those who always give their all week in, week out:

-Michael Crocker (When there)
-Chris Sandow
-Issac Luke (Although he has looked disinterested for the most part since coming back from injury)
-Sam Burgess
-Dave Taylor
-Ben Lowe
-Luke Stuart-
-Nathan Merrit

Souths are cursed.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 am

Brenton wrote:
1. Neil Henry and his coaching
2. Neil Henry and the way he tried to fix something not broken
3. Peter Parr for recruiting an incompetent coach who relied on a fluke at Canberra in 2008 and coaching QLD to 4 series victories in a row, not remembering he had the best squad Queensland has ever assembled at his fingertips.
4. The Cowboys management in general
5. How these clowns (most namely coach and CEO) have made us the laughing stock of the comp
6. The way how we are making complete fools of ourselves on the field and off it.
7. The fact that no matter who we buy, I know our coaching staff with somehow f**k it up and coming 16th, 15th or 14th

I could go on all night but those are the main 7 at the moment

Something that pisses me off are fickle fans who make the coach a scapegoat for when Players play shit.
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 am

Many Broncos fans on forums at the moment. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:42 am

Tanswell87 wrote:
Brenton wrote:
3. Peter Parr for recruiting an incompetent coach who relied on a fluke at Canberra in 2008 and coaching QLD to 4 series victories in a row, not remembering he had the best squad Queensland has ever assembled at his fingertips.
5. How these clowns (most namely coach and CEO) have made us the laughing stock of the comp
6. The way how we are making complete fools of ourselves on the field and off it.
7. The fact that no matter who we buy, I know our coaching staff with somehow f**k it up and coming 16th, 15th or 14th

Something that pisses me off are fickle fans who make the coach a scapegoat for when Players play shit.
I agree...what's next, sack Henry then sign Wayne Bennet and when things stuff up we sack him and then the cycle starts all over again.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 am

James wrote:

What? You think Wallace is doing a good job? He's pathetic and i can't stand him being in the team.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Tanswell87 wrote:
Brenton wrote:

I agree...what's next, sack Henry then sign Wayne Bennet and when things stuff up we sack him and then the cycle starts all over again.
Three years and no finals... I think they players should be blamed for each one of those years of not making it to the finals for sure, but come the 3rd of 4th year, the coaching staff needs to take some of that blame too.

I don't want King gone this year or next year, he's a good coach it's just his style does not necessarily suit some of the players who like to play whats in front of them. He also has a clause in his contract that says if he doesn't take the team to the finals by the fourth year, his contract for the 5th year will be terminated.
Back to top Go down
James
Professional
James

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Max1990 wrote:
James wrote:

What? You think Wallace is doing a good job? He's pathetic and i can't stand him being in the team.

Wasn't referring to that at all. It was more in general of some fans whining and blaming Henjak. And when Henjak finally does something that they have been whining about for weeks and it doesn't work out they whine even more questioning why he did it. Plus their constant change of opinion of players week in week out.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:
Brenton wrote:

Fickle? I have never liked Neil Henry and have never liked his coaching style. We are going to fail under his coaching style until he goes
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Im pissed off at people being pissed off at Israel Folau wanting to play his last rugby league game for Tonga in the four nation curtain raiser. Boo hoo get over it..
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Chris Bailey.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Te'o playing out of position.

Kenny should start with Gillett going to bench
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 am

Caity wrote:

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 am

Caity wrote:

Yeah i agree
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:30 pm

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Caity wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Te'os not a fucking prop, so i have no freaking idea why that bald retard has named him there. He's no where near as dangerous playing in the middle of the park than on the fringes. Henjak's a fuckwit sometimes. Grow some hair gollum.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Ivan that's terrible (a play with the words "Ivan the terrible")
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Max1990 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Caity wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Te'os not a fucking prop, so i have no freaking idea why that bald retard has named him there. He's no where near as dangerous playing in the middle of the park than on the fringes. Henjak's a fuckwit sometimes. Grow some hair gollum.

I recon Kenny will be named at prop on gameday with Te'o back to the second row Gillett to the bench and dodds gone hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Caity wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

I recon Kenny will be named at prop on gameday with Te'o back to the second row Gillett to the bench and dodds gone hopefully.

That's exactly what should happen.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
Stoke
Legend
Stoke

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Gillett is god though.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Or you could put Glenn on bench and Gillett into the centres.. either or :s

I just don't understand. Why is he changing something that worked perfectly!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pissed off thread   The pissed off thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pissed off thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com