Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:
what's with this hate towards SUGE? have I missed something?
Don't ask me, I'm not to sure either. I had to look thru DB's post history to find out whats his problem was. Then Moody came from nowhere. My guess is that they suffer from tall poppy syndrome.

This guy suffers from small dick syndrome, his mummy told me so
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 am

Hey kids, take this fight outside.. Don't weigh down this thread with this..
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 am

Sorry mate, wish he would stop posting shit in here
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:06 am

quit being emo hank and play nice

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 am

Laughing small dick syndrome
I lol'd Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
quit being emo hank and play nice

Nice call hendo...... Think that one up all by yourself?
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 am

Actually I did, well as far as I'm aware I was the first to call Hank emo, well on here anyway so therefore I feel it's my right to call Hank an Emo if I please.

Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:22 am

Hendo Maroon wrote:
Actually I did, well as far as I'm aware I was the first to call Hank emo, well on here anyway so therefore I feel it's my right to call Hank an Emo if I please.

Right so if i call you fat hendo since i could feel its my right to do so, that makes it right for me to do that for the rest of the time im on the forum?
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:22 am

South Sydney will welcome back a number of players from injury and suspension this week. Beau Champion and Colin Best will return as the Club’s centre pairing with Dylan Farrell moving to the interchange bench. Sam Burgess will play lock this week returning from suspension, replacing Jason Clark who has been ruled out with a medial ligament injury. Luke Capewell will replace John Sutton at five-eighth after he dislocated his shoulder during golden point extra last weekend against the Tigers. Michael Crocker will return to the side from the interchange bench.

Rabbitohs fullback Rhys Wesser will play his 200th NRL game this weekend against the Storm, having made his first grade debut for the Penrith Panthers against the Balmain Tigers in 1998.

Lets talk Rabbits here people..
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
South Sydney will welcome back a number of players from injury and suspension this week. Beau Champion and Colin Best will return as the Club’s centre pairing with Dylan Farrell moving to the interchange bench. Sam Burgess will play lock this week returning from suspension, replacing Jason Clark who has been ruled out with a medial ligament injury. Luke Capewell will replace John Sutton at five-eighth after he dislocated his shoulder during golden point extra last weekend against the Tigers. Michael Crocker will return to the side from the interchange bench.

Rabbitohs fullback Rhys Wesser will play his 200th NRL game this weekend against the Storm, having made his first grade debut for the Penrith Panthers against the Balmain Tigers in 1998.

Lets talk Rabbits here people..

thought merritt was 5/8 oh well, sounds like a good team to line up against the storm. lets beat the hoodoo as we have never won in melbourne
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 am

DB wrote:
Hendo Maroon wrote:

Right so if i call you fat hendo since i could feel its my right to do so, that makes it right for me to do that for the rest of the time im on the forum?

yea sure.

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 am

Oh, and Bunnies fans rejoice as Crossman is dropped.. Hopefully in shark infested waters with a chum bucket round his ankles..
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:03 am

YESSS!!!!

Crossman finally out of the side, has he provided anything all year, I'm prepared to say he's worse than Hegs.

Looks like a pretty good team this week, although its a shame Farrell isn't playing. He offers more than Champion IMO, but we can't get ahead of ourselves after one game.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:09 am

Manning18 wrote:
YESSS!!!!

Crossman finally out of the side, has he provided anything all year, I'm prepared to say he's worse than Hegs.

Looks like a pretty good team this week, although its a shame Farrell isn't playing. He offers more than Champion IMO, but we can't get ahead of ourselves after one game.

He's on the bench mate..
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Your Girlfriend begs to differ...
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 am

Manning18 wrote:
YESSS!!!!

Woah, woah, woah, lets not get on here and say things we dont mean and cant be taken back.

Crossman is bad, but Hegarty was..................well.................HEGARTY !!!
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:
Your Girlfriend begs to differ...

i dont have a girlfriend fuckwit
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 pm

^^^ The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 48427
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Bronco_josh wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
YESSS!!!!

Woah, woah, woah, lets not get on here and say things we dont mean and cant be taken back.

Crossman is bad, but Hegarty was..................well.................HEGARTY !!!

hahaahhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:09 pm

DB wrote:
Bronco_josh wrote:
Manning18 wrote:
YESSS!!!!

hahaahhahahahahaha

At least Hegarty was on the wing and sometimes wasn't targetted. Crossman is guaranteed to be run at and guaranteed to run the ball with large strides up until 1 metre out from the line where he'll come to a halt. Crossman will always make his 'attempts' at tackles. They compete with eachother well and could make a good rivalry in the NSW Cup in the coming years.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
sorry, I got confused with you and another user who happened to have the same user name and avatar as you on the random thought thread mentioning he was engage to one.

Manning18 wrote:
YESSS!!!!

lol, worser then Hegs? you can't be serious The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 48427
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:40 pm

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:
sorry, I got confused with you and another user who happened to have the same user name and avatar as you on the random thought thread mentioning he was engage to one.

Manning18 wrote:
YESSS!!!!

lol, worser then Hegs? you can't be serious The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 48427

What are you 3??
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 am

Well since your so up to date with things, being engaged does not make her my girlfriend anymore, so this war is over as we both now are coming to personal attacks, though I am all for fighting with opinions.

Truce?

As for hegarty, he is one of the worst players haha
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 am

Truce^^

Btw, Nathan Merrit isnt 5/8 no more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com