Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:14 am

John Lang's reaction when Sam Burgess got injured....priceless
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:19 am

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
John Lang's reaction when Sam Burgess got injured....priceless
Should have seen him at the press conference hahahah he was going to explode! Tried being funny too...
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 am

I think dropping Sutton would be ideal, the guy doesnt know how to tackle.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 am

Will Ben Ross be starting now?

XOXO
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Asotasi out for 4 months.. Mad
Take some of our backs ffs...

Unavailable forwards:
8. Stuart
9. Geddes
10. Asotasi
11. Lowe
12. Burgess
13. Mundine
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 am

"Michael Crocker, my hair is strawberry blonde" HAHAH Laughing
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am

Rabbitohs Finalise Full-time Coaching Staff for 2012
18 Jun 2011

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have finalised their full-time coaching and training staff for the 2012 season with seasoned professionals Wayne Collins, Troy Thomson and Sean Edwards joining the Club for next year.

Rabbitohs management has worked very closely with future Rabbitohs Head Coach Michael Maguire to make these major structural changes to the Club’s football department for 2012 and beyond.

In 2012, Coach Maguire will have two Assistant Coaches in Collins and current Rabbitohs Assistant Coach Kurt Wrigley. They will be joined by High Performance Manager Thomson, Strength and Conditioning Coach Edwards and current Rabbitohs Physiotherapist Eddie Farah.

Wayne Collins joins the Rabbitohs after five seasons as Assistant Coach at the Penrith Panthers from 2007 to 2011 and three seasons as Assistant Coach at the Canberra Raiders from 2004 to 2006. He also led the Raiders to a Premier League premiership in 2003 following a playing career which spanned a decade in both Australia and the UK including two first grade premierships with the Raiders in 1989 and 1990.

Troy Thomson has been involved in elite Rugby League and Rugby Union Clubs and representative sides for the past 13 years, including two years as the High Performance Manager at the Melbourne Rebels Super 15 franchise, and ten seasons as the Sports Science Co-ordinator with the Melbourne Storm from 2001 to 2010. Thomson was also a part of the all-conquering Queensland State of Origin coaching staff from 2006 to 2010.

Sean Edwards has joined the Rabbitohs from the North Queensland Cowboys where he has been the Strength Coach throughout the 2011 season. Previous to his appointment with the Cowboys he worked as the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Canberra Raiders and Burleigh Bears over a period of four years.

Mark Ellison will continue in his role as Football Manager.

Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson says the Club has recruited some of the finest exponents in their respective fields.

“With a new Head Coach coming to the Club, we sought a team of coaches and trainers that the Head Coach required,” Mr Richardson said.

“Michael was looking for people with specific skill sets and we worked with him to identify the best people to fill the Club’s full-time requirements. We’ll also look to complement these people with part-time options when they are required.

“Wayne, Troy and Sean are all proven performers and we’re pleased we have been able to build a strong team around our Head Coach next season, including current members of the coaching and training staff Kurt Wrigley and Eddie Farah, Football Manager Mark Ellison, as well our other full time staff in the Football Department.

“I would like to thank Errol Alcott, Gorden Tallis and Grant Duthie for their services to this Club over recent seasons and we wish them all the best in their future endeavours.

“They have played a part in turning around the professionalism of this Club since the change of ownership structure in 2006 and we’re now looking forward to putting our best foot forward for the rest of the 2011 season and a new start in 2012.

“The 2011 season is not over for us and we’ll be doing our best to charge up the ladder in the second half of the competition.

“John Lang and his team will be given every support possible to climb that ladder.”

Biographies:

Name: Wayne Collins

Position: Assistant Coach
Coaching record: Assistant Coach Penrith Panthers 2007-11, Assistant Coach Canberra Raiders 2004-06, Premier League Coach Canberra Raiders 2001-03
Playing record: 106 first grade games for the Canberra Raiders 1988-90, St George Dragons 1991-94 and South Queensland Crushers 1995-96, 38 games for the Leeds Rhinos 1997, 3 games for Country Origin 1991-93

Name: Troy Thomson

Position: High Performance Manager
Coaching record: High Performance Manager Melbourne Rebels Super 15 Franchise 2010-11, Sports Science Co-ordinator Melbourne Storm 2001-10, Trainer/Sports Science Queensland State of Origin 2006-10, Rehabilitation Co-ordinator and Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach French National Rugby League Team 2006-08, Strength and Conditioning Coach Brisbane Norths 2000-01, Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach Queensland Reds Super 12 Franchise 1999-2000

Name: Sean Edwards

Position: Strength and Conditioning Coach
Coaching Record: Strength Coach North Queensland Cowboys 2010-2011, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Burleigh Bears 2008-2010, Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Canberra Raiders 2006-2008

Telegraph also reports Matty Johns will be halves coach but they are about as reliable as Tinks is a karate master..

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/south-sydney-rabbitohs-clean-out/story-e6frexnr-1226077692045
Quote :
The other significant addition to the coaching staff will be former Newcastle five-eighth and media personality Matthew Johns.

The premiership-winning Knights playmaker has previously worked alongside Maguire at the Melbourne Storm and will be handed the role of improving the Rabbitohs' halves.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Tinkler
Veteran
The Midnight Tinkler

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 am

LOL Matty Johns will do some great stuff with your harves, wtf is he doing with the likes of souths, he shud be with us as we ride into premiership glory.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:32 am

The Midnight Tinkler wrote:
LOL Matty Johns will do some great stuff with your harves, wtf is he doing with the likes of souths, he shud be with us as we ride into premiership glory.

HALVES you GIMP.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Whitney will never forget the day they saved South Sydney
July 3, 2011

So many people, from celebrities to fans, were involved in the fight to save one of the NRL's most historic clubs, but Mike Whitney was on the front line as the action unfolded, writes David Sygall.

MIKE WHITNEY got a call from Andrew Denton. ''I've got an idea about how we can get the other $5 million,'' Denton said to the then Rabbitohs deputy chairman. ''Kerry Stokes. And you've got to ring him.''

''Maaaate,'' Whitney said. ''You can't just ring Kerry Stokes.''

There was no choice. The second of three court cases seeking Souths' reinstatement to the NRL had been adjourned, pending an ultimatum by the judge that the club find $10 million in guaranteed sponsorship and cash. Club people and supporters campaigned for donations and money poured in. But they were still $5 million short. There were just three days left to save the club.

''Ah, hello. It's Mike Whitney here,'' the former cricketer said to Stokes's secretary.

''I'm just wondering if Mr Stokes is available.''

''He's in his office, actually. You can talk to him now.''

To Whitney's amazement, he was put through.

''Hello Mike. Kerry Stokes here.''

''Kerry, how are you mate?'' Whitney began nervously. ''Listen Kerry, I don't want to put you out, but is there any chance I could see you in the next couple of days?''

''What do you want to talk about?''

''Nick Pappas, Andrew Denton and I would like to discuss the Rabbitohs with you.''

''OK,'' Stokes said. ''I'm available tonight.''

Hours later, at Stokes's office overlooking the Opera House, Denton and Whitney told him about the emotion behind the battle to keep Souths alive. They mentioned the politicians, such as Deirdre Grusovin, Anthony Albanese, Laurie Brereton, Nick Greiner and Randwick mayor Dominic Sullivan, who had taken up the club's cause. They listed the celebrities and media, including Don Lane, Ray Martin and Alan Jones, who were spruiking for Souths. And they expressed the feelings of the thousands of supporters who considered Souths not just a sporting club, but a century-old part of Australian culture. Then Pappas, the Sydney solicitor who later became Souths' chairman, explained the legal side.

Stokes listened closely, sipping on beer and smoking cigarettes. Then the trio got to the point. They told Stokes they needed from him a $1 million-a-year sponsorship over three years, with a two-year option after that.

Stokes drew on his cigarette. He gave a slight nod and said 'I think I can help you'.

''My jaw dropped to ground,'' Whitney recalled this week. ''Denton didn't know what to say either. You've got to realise that we were working for Kerry's network at the time and had just put our careers on the line.''

Stokes began mumbling company names. Caterpillar, RM Williams … Whitney interjected. '''You own those, do you?' He said 'Yeah'. He was working out which of his companies were going to pay the sponsorships. I'll never forget it.''

Denton's recollection differs slightly. He says he called Stokes, with Whitney on the other line. Either way, the board met the next night and when the announcement was made that the $10 million was assured, people cried. Souths would live to fight another day.

''He never gets mentioned, but without Kerry Stokes, the South Sydney Rabbitohs would not exist as they do now,'' Whitney says. ''We lost that court case but came back again and won. Kerry ended up spending $3 million on the club and then not taking up the option, which was his right. But without that money the club would have gone to the Gold Coast or Central Coast. How things ended up that night with Kerry, I reckon, was a one in a billion chance. It was very generous of him and I'll never forget that.''

Whitney quit as deputy chairman between the second and third court cases. He was exhausted, had young children and needed time out. He'd worked so hard because he'd grown up in Mascot, played league until he was 20 and dreamt of playing for Souths. His family were ''diehards'' and his favourite memories of his father, Roy, were the times they spent watching their beloved Rabbitohs.

When Souths began faltering in the mid-90s, Lane had started Group 14, a collection of prominent people who wanted to get the club back on track, and Whitney was asked to join the board.

''The club was in decay,'' he says. ''I was still busy in cricket and other things, but I thought 'How proud would my old man be if I took that job?' ''

With influential people now on the board, there was a sense the club's future was sound. However, when they attempted to show they could meet the NRL's criteria to stay in the competition, Whitney says information was hard to find because of the level of disorganisation. He was in his car when he heard that the club was to be cut.

''I was in total shock,'' he says. ''I didn't think in my wildest dreams that the NRL would kick out the most historic club in the game.''

Legal advice suggested there was no going back. But Pappas disagreed.

''He was the catalyst for the court cases,'' Whitney says. ''If Nick hadn't spoken up, there would be no Rabbitohs.''

The legal battle put cultural and community values up against big business and economic rationalisation. It was contested in a way prophetically envisioned in the 1997 movie, The Castle, in which the honest and hard-working Darryl Kerrigan ends up in the High Court challenging a compulsory acquisition of his home by a major corporation.

''We'd turn up to court with our legal team of three and they had 50 blokes on their side,'' Whitney says. ''Two or three QCs, 10 senior counsel, eight barristers, 20 lawyers and a dozen other blokes running boxes of paperwork in and out. We were raising money at functions to pay for our guys. It was unbelievable.

''Australians often shrug their shoulders and say 'Oh well'. But this was different. It really plucked a chord with the public. It's because Souths will always be regarded as the working-class club. So many people got behind it and everybody involved really stuck their neck out. It was hard, draining, confusing and difficult. But people stuck in there. It was really about beating people you're not supposed to beat.''

Whitney was at home when the final case judged that Souths should be reinstated. He saw the footage of people at the club cheering and embracing. He wiped tears from his face.

''All those people who'd stuck by Souths and believed that what had happened was wrong, had finally seen justice served,'' he says.

''I felt pride that I'd made some sort of contribution. It was a huge weight off my shoulders. It was just a huge win for the people.''
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Piggins still the people's voice
Adrian Proszenko
July 3, 2011

GEORGE PIGGINS was sitting in Kerry Packer's Bellevue Hill home and feeling decidedly uncomfortable.

It had nothing to do with the countless butlers, his own working-class roots or the presence of fellow league powerbrokers Nick Politis and Alan Jones at the table.

The spectre of Super League had just raised its head and the prospect of merging bitter rivals South Sydney and Eastern Suburbs had been floated. Piggins got straight to the point: was this a merger or a hostile takeover? Where would this leave South Sydney? He did not get the response he was after.

''When Nick told me how much say we were going to have, I didn't think I was even going to be there for the oysters,'' Piggins recalled. ''Unfortunately for them, [the] wrong person was leading the [South Sydney] club at the time. That was me.''

Some time later, Packer would take Piggins to a hotel in Double Bay. Over a couple of lemon squashes the media mogul confessed he used to support the Bunnies. The conversation went something like this.

Piggins: So why haven't you given us any money?

Packer: You never asked.

Piggins: Consider yourself asked.

Packer: How much do you need?

Piggins: $3 million.

Packer: (Shaking his head) No.

Packer did, however, write a cheque for $750,000 on the spot. It meant the foundation club could fight another day.

It was one of many battles Piggins waged for his beloved Rabbitohs. When the club couldn't afford a coach, Piggins took up the clipboard for free. When the Dragons made Mario Fenech an offer he couldn't refuse, Piggins and fellow Souths legend John ''Lurch'' O'Neill rushed to the bank and got enough of their own money to keep him at Redfern.

And when things really went pearshaped at the club, he mortgaged his house and offered up a $3.2 million loan. Interest free.

But undoubtedly his greatest victory was recorded a decade ago. Wednesday will mark the 10-year anniversary since South Sydney won that court case. The one which meant that, after being unceremoniously kicked out of the competition, the Bunnies were back.

''It was a win for the little bloke,'' Piggins told The Sun-Herald . ''There are things that rich people and governments should leave alone - and that's sport. That's there for the people who haven't got much.''

The people - about 80,000 of them - had spoken. That's how many came to a ''Reclaim the Game'' rally in George Street. ''It was the fact [News Ltd] wanted to take over rugby league,'' Piggins said. ''Sport was taken from the public - and the public stood up to it. I don't think that many people can march and governments and courts can't sit back and not say: 'We have to … look at this.'''

Souths survived, but the club was not a happy family. The same financial issues that resulted in the expulsion of the club soon reared their head when they were readmitted.

Piggins maintains that Group 14 - a collection of high-profile backers including Andrew Denton, Anthony Albanese, Nick Greiner and Ray Martin - didn't deliver on their promise to bring the ''big end of town'' to the battling Bunnies. ''There were people on Group 14 which tried to make my life difficult and I don't have a rap for them,'' he said.

Piggins doesn't have much of a rap for Russell Crowe and Peter Holmes a Court either.

History will show that the Hollywood star and the multi-millionaire businessman were successful in their takeover bid of the club in 2006. However, he believes the campaign against him became unnecessarily personal. Piggins would later accept a defamation settlement offer by News Ltd and Holmes a Court - one of five actions Piggins and his wife, Noelene, have won since losing the battle for control of Souths.

And then there's Crowe.

''I suppose we probably got off on the wrong foot,'' Piggins said. Like the time the Oscar-winner rang him out of the blue.

''Hello.''

''This is Russell.''

''Russell who?''

Crowe went on to explain that he had a Christmas present for Piggins. It was a short conversation.

''You look after yourself and I'll look after myself,'' was how the conversation ended.

Piggins has looked after himself. He may not have backed the right horse in the battle for control of the club but he's produced plenty of winners as a horse breeder and trainer.

The Rabbitohs patriarch was invited to a function marking the anniversary of the Federal Court's ruling. He will not attend. ''They can have their party, enjoy what they think they did,'' he said. ''But I don't want to be a part of it with them.''

Piggins laments that, for all the promises, the community still hasn't got a Leagues Club to call its own, that if Crowe and Holmes a Court pulled the pin tomorrow, South Sydney would be financially no better off than prior to their much-heralded arrival.

The situation reminds him of something Packer told him about rugby league clubs over a lemon squash all those years ago. ''These things eat up money. Just like racehorses.''
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 am

Even though I am not a bunnies supporter, I am thinking to my self what the backline for the bunnies next year.
This is what I would like to see
1. Nathan Merritt/Rhys Wesser
2. James Roberts
3. Matt King
4. Greg Inglis
5. Kane Morgan
6. Dylan Farrell
7. Adam Reynolds
------------------------
Fetuli looks to be on the outer with Souths so I reckon he will be replaced by Morgan. I reckon Farrell could get the five-eight spot for the bunnies because it looks like Sutton will be a five-eight and Inglis and King look set to be the rabbitohs centre pairing for 2012. Not too sure that Rhys will be there next year so I put Merritt as fullback because he defintly has the skills to be a fullback and is quite good under the high ball.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 am

Holy Grail wrote:
Even though I am not a bunnies supporter, I am thinking to my self what the backline for the bunnies next year.
This is what I would like to see
1. Nathan Merritt/Rhys Wesser
2. James Roberts
3. Matt King
4. Greg Inglis
5. Kane Morgan
6. Dylan Farrell
7. Adam Reynolds
------------------------
Fetuli looks to be on the outer with Souths so I reckon he will be replaced by Morgan. I reckon Farrell could get the five-eight spot for the bunnies because it looks like Sutton will be a five-eight and Inglis and King look set to be the rabbitohs centre pairing for 2012. Not too sure that Rhys will be there next year so I put Merritt as fullback because he defintly has the skills to be a fullback and is quite good under the high ball.

Rhys definitely won't be there next year. Thank god. Inglis has said that he'd like to go back to fullback so thats an option. James Roberts also plays there as well and has that Slater like speed. Also Malcom Webster would come into calculations as well. As for halves, if we get Leuluai, then I'd have him Half and Reynolds 5/8 or vice versa. Mundine is also an option at 5/8.

1. Roberts
2. Merritt
3. Inglis
4. King
5. McQueen
6. Mundine
7. Reynolds

8. Ross (If he stays)
9. Luke
10. Asotasi
11. S. Burgess
12. Taylor
13. Lowe

14. Sutton
15. L. Burgess
16. Pettybourne
17. Crocker

Only one prop on the bench, but Sam and Pettybourne both capable of playing some minutes there. Sutton I'd bring on as an impact player against a tiring defence which is when he'd be at his most dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Give us Inglis back.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Danger32 wrote:
Give us Inglis back.

He obviously doesn't like living in his adopted state Wink
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:30 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
Give us Inglis back.

Hey Raffa Laughing
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Danger32 wrote:
RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
Give us Inglis back.

Hey Raffa Laughing

Piss off. Haynes shit.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 am

Sing it loud, sing it proud!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com