Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:54 am

Jason Nightingale deal all but done, Highly likely we will secure his signature.
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 am

Yeah well i would rather Inglis over him.

What about Wesser where would he go
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am

I should be going to the Dogs game, but I don't have a good feeling. We should be able to outmuscle them easy, but Souths are prone to letting me down.

Also, Russell Crowe. That is all.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 am

JB-NQC wrote:
LOVE IT!!! Sandow you legend!

Ennis probably though "hey this bloke is small, i'll pick a fight with him and win it for sure.. everyone will think big of me and say i am 'made for Origin' The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_cool". Well, little did he know, little Sandow happens to punch above his weight.
And above his height
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 am

JB-NQC wrote:
LOVE IT!!! Sandow you legend!

Ennis probably though "hey this bloke is small, i'll pick a fight with him and win it for sure.. everyone will think big of me and say i am 'made for Origin' The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_cool". Well, little did he know, little Sandow happens to punch above his weight.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Chris said a few days later when asked about it something along the lines of 'He must've forgot I was from Cherbourg'. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am

Deucey Deuce wrote:
dragons10 wrote:
Deucey Deuce wrote:
dragons10 wrote:
Will the bunnies be able to afford him?

Would be chopping Wesser, Crossman etc, and possibly Colin Best.

Colin Best is a ball hog why are they keeping him

Considering he has the most line-break assists out of any centre in the NRL would HIGHLY suggest otherwise, He is the best (pun not intended) at feeding his outside man and putting him in for tries.

At least half Talanoa's tries have come from Best's work. And if Talanoa trusted his size a bit more and took the line on instead of cutting infield he'd have a few more from Best's handy work. He also sent Sandow to the line instead of trying to take on the covering defence.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 am

Champion is out with his cork, Simpson takes his place.. Yay!! (Not for Champ, but I really like watching Jamie play) I'm guessing Falloon on the bench..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 am

Josh Mansour, Chris Sandow, Ben Ross, Chris McQueen, Dave Tyrrell all just confirmed friends on facebook Grin
Back to top Go down
Thehattrickrabbit
Guru
Thehattrickrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:39 am

6pm, NBN will be talking to Russell Crowe about Inglis, my guess is, it will just be him stating that he wants him at the rabbitohs.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:01 pm

This is a real test for the bunnies forward depth. I'm not sure if Simpson can step up to the occasion, I'm gonna predict that the rabbits will struggle.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 pm

He scored the match winner on sunday.. how is that not stepping up?
Back to top Go down
CANTERBURY BLUES
Professional
CANTERBURY BLUES

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:20 pm

First jumper I owned was a souths one, still like to see them win most weeks.

first Souths game I went to was v Newcastle at SFS in about 89/90.

Should be a cracker tomorrow, Im liking Dogs chances now with Souths short turnaround and Taylors injury.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:34 am

CANTERBURY BLUES wrote:
First jumper I owned was a souths one, still like to see them win most weeks.

first Souths game I went to was v Newcastle at SFS in about 89/90.

Should be a cracker tomorrow, Im liking Dogs chances now with Souths short turnaround and Taylors injury.

So what happened?? Laughing Are you heading out to the game.. Hopefully the rain stays away and it's a good crowd..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 am

Does anyone know if Falloon is definitely on the bench?
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:11 am

No idea on any confirmations for the team. It'll be good to have Issac on the bench though.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 am

Manning18 wrote:
No idea on any confirmations for the team. It'll be good to have Issac on the bench though.

I thought Issac would play the 80?
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:15 am

Brenton wrote:
Manning18 wrote:

I thought Issac would play the 80?

He's been named as a starter on the field, but has hinted to a start off the bench and training reports also suggest this. Falloon is likely to start with a bench of Issac, Crossman, Lowe and Clarke.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
He scored the match winner on sunday.. how is that not stepping up?
Didn't watch the game but did he step up like I thought he wouldn't??
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 am

Two words Chris Sandow what a player
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:44 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sam-burgess-facing-two-weeks-suspended-for-grapple-tackle-on-ben-barba/story-e6frexnr-1225900077130
Burgess charged with grade 2 reckless tackle. Will miss 1 game with early plea.. Keeps on getting better..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 am

dragons10 wrote:

Yeah hes been good the last month or 2.. I have him as a friend on facebook and told him before the game that he has to punch Ennis again and he ended up nailing him with the ball Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 am

dragons10 wrote:
thats 5 words
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

Glad to be apart of the thread. The boys have a hard run home...but i think we will fight to the death Smile
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 am

Hank Moody wrote:
Glad to be apart of the thread. The boys have a hard run home...but i think we will fight to the death Smile

The best damn thread goin 'round Grin
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 pm

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
Hank Moody wrote:

The best damn thread goin 'round Grin
Yea, this thread is awesome. Its almost as good as the Brilliant Broncos thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread   The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Cardinal & Myrtle Thread
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com