Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Ladder Predictor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 am

woops.

swap tigers (34) with eels
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 am

DB wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
1. Broncos
2. Roosters
3. Warriors
4. Panthers
5. Sea Eagles
6. Dragons
7. Tigers
8. Rabbitohs

do you have the dragons losing every game for the rest of the season or something? hahahahaha
Im only being realistic Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
a_F_c
Legend
a_F_c

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am

Starting the choke early, I like it Ladder Predictor - Page 2 575896
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jimmy131289
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am

a_F_c wrote:
Starting the choke early, I like it Ladder Predictor - Page 2 575896

Not really, it wasn't far past now that they choked last year, lost 5 of their last 6.
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:59 pm

Final Ladder looked like this:

1. Dragons 38
2. Penrith 34
3. Tigers 34
4. Titans 34
-------------
5. Warriors 32
6. Roosters 32
7. Manly 30
8. Raiders 30

9. Souths 26
10. Broncos 26
11. Knights 24
12. Eels 24
13. Bulldogs 20
14. Cronulla 18
15. Cowboys 14
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:04 pm

manly4lyf wrote:

1. Dragons 38
2. Penrith 34
3. Tigers 34
4. Titans 34
-------------
5. Warriors 32
6. Roosters 32
7. Manly 30
8. Raiders 30

9. Souths 26
10. Broncos 26
11. Knights 24
12. Eels 24
13. Bulldogs 20
14. Cronulla 18
15. Cowboys 14

Not to bad looking actually. I want the Tigers to come 3rd and Roosters to come 6th because that would be an EPIC game!
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 pm

manly4lyf wrote:

1. Dragons 38
2. Penrith 34
3. Tigers 34
4. Titans 34
-------------
5. Warriors 32
6. Roosters 32

7. Manly 30
8. Raiders 30

9. Souths 26
10. Broncos 26
11. Knights 24
12. Eels 24
13. Bulldogs 20
14. Cronulla 18
15. Cowboys 14

Just out of curiosity, seen as you have both the Warriors and Roosters on the same amount of points and as they're both currently on the same F/A with the warriors ahead on percentage, do you have the Warriors winning over the Eels by more than the Roosters over the Cowboys, or do you have them winning by the same margin? I would think the more likely scenario is that the Roosters will win over the cowboys by more than the Warriors will beat the Eels by therefore making the Roosters 5th and NZ 6th.

I'm thinking the more likely scenario is that you just go lazy and had all the teams winning by 1 nil or something therefore not really altering the f/a just the points Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Scotty wrote:
manly4lyf wrote:

1. Dragons 38
2. Penrith 34
3. Tigers 34
4. Titans 34
-------------
5. Warriors 32
6. Roosters 32

7. Manly 30
8. Raiders 30

9. Souths 26
10. Broncos 26
11. Knights 24
12. Eels 24
13. Bulldogs 20
14. Cronulla 18
15. Cowboys 14

Just out of curiosity, seen as you have both the Warriors and Roosters on the same amount of points and as they're both currently on the same F/A with the warriors ahead on percentage, do you have the Warriors winning over the Eels by more than the Roosters over the Cowboys, or do you have them winning by the same margin? I would think the more likely scenario is that the Roosters will win over the cowboys by more than the Warriors will beat the Eels by therefore making the Roosters 5th and NZ 6th.

I'm thinking the more likely scenario is that you just go lazy and had all the teams winning by 1 nil or something therefore not really altering the f/a just the points Wink Laughing

lol, that was pretty much it
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 pm

^^^^ DISLIKE THIS

i do not want the dragons playing the raiders in the first week.....
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Would prefer Raiders over playing Bunnies twice.. not that bunnies are any better but we all know how that scenario turned out last year.
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Styletix wrote:
Would prefer Raiders over playing Bunnies twice.. not that bunnies are any better but we all know how that scenario turned out last year.

yeah but the bunnies are shit sooo yeah hoping to play the bunnies twice and smash them twice so i can rub it in hanks face muhahhahahaa

(they better win now lol)
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 pm

haha dickhead
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 pm

DB wrote:
Styletix wrote:

yeah but the bunnies are shit sooo yeah hoping to play the bunnies twice and smash them twice so i can rub it in hanks face muhahhahahaa

You do realise the only way you'll play Souths two weeks in a row is if they beat you this weekend.....
Back to top Go down
DB
Guru
DB

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Scotty wrote:
DB wrote:
Styletix wrote:

You do realise the only way you'll play Souths two weeks in a row is if they beat you this weekend.....

shit..... well hopefully they beat us this week when we play our reserves then we flog them next week Razz
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Guru
Scotty

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:36 pm

DB wrote:
Scotty wrote:
DB wrote:
Styletix wrote:

shit..... well hopefully they beat us this week when we play our reserves then we flog them next week Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Predictor   Ladder Predictor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladder Predictor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com