Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Your favourite league moment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

Your favourite league moment Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 am

Dragons first up until the finals

Last edited by dragons10 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:17 am

Penith's 2003 premiership and Luke Priddis's performance in that grand final. Set up both Rooney's tries and scored one solo try.
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 am

What about Scott Sattler tackle
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 am

brent tate in the corner 06
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 am

jtm91 wrote:
brent tate in the corner 06

Could you refresh my memory on that one dont quite rememeber
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 am

grand final try against melbourne.
Back to top Go down
KromyD
Guru
KromyD

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 am

Without a doubt, the Kiwis smashing Aussie for the world cup. Smile
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 am

Ahhhk now i remember
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 am

All my great memories from the storm come in the past 5 years...the list is endless but I would just cop stick about how it doesn't count anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 am

Willie Mason getting owned by Kidwell. Alan Langer playing for the maroons in 2000. Matty Bowen at his peak.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:01 am

dragons10 wrote:
What about Scott Sattler tackle

That tackle was amazing on the flying Todd Byrne
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 am

Obviously the 2008 grand final. Easily the best day of my life, will always remember it Smile
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 am

KromyD wrote:
Without a doubt, the Kiwis smashing Aussie for the world cup. Smile

Greatest day of my life Smile

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Beating the Roosters 52-12 Laughing
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Michael Robertson running down the wing, defenders closing in.. pops up a ball to the Beaver who goes over for a try.
Orford lifting up the premiership was godly, as well.
Back to top Go down
The Tank
Guru
The Tank

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm

2005 GF
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 pm

The Tank wrote:
2005 GF
That would have to be my worse
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 am

Suprisied no one has said anything about the maroons yet
Back to top Go down
Rozza
Guru
Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am

The success the Storm have had over the last 5 years. Especially the 2009 final when Greg Inglis slotted that field goal, Ah the feeling Your favourite league moment 575896
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:24 am

When the Broncos defeated the Storms in 2006. Ah the feeling Your favourite league moment 575896

Last edited by SUGEKNIGHT on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks for correcting)
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am

Cough cough 2006
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 am

Merrit's Field Goal last year v the Tigers at the SCG.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 am

Oh What a Try! ...1990 2nd Ashes Test Meninga scores...... greatest moment in my League loving life
Back to top Go down
Ashes
Guru
Ashes

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 am

Berrigan's Try against the Dogs to get the Broncos back into the prelim final and on to win the premiership.

Also for a toal heartbreaker moment when Timmins kicked the field goal in 04 I was shattered. Timmins my favourite NSW player at the time toppling the QLDers my team it was a shocker.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 am

Ashes wrote:
Berrigan's Try against the Dogs to get the Broncos back into the prelim final and on to win the premiership.
lol I remembered that. By half time I had almost given up on them. But it all started when Hodges made that line break early in the 2nd half, then the momentum swung Broncos way ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite league moment   Your favourite league moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite league moment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com