Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

General league chat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

General league chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:17 am

I admit I must be a little bias rating Graham like that, but you cannot deny that he was a player with a big future.
B.Ferguson's departure was pretty big, but with the recruit of Colin Best, he'll fill in his shoes quite comfortbly. Sure, Best is not a crowd favourite, but with his consistency week in, week out, he'll get the job done.
Cronulla are definitely not missing their x-factor, just take a look at their fullback.

Even if T.Smith does play like he did in the 2010 season, I wouldn't write off the Sharks completely. Remember that I'm predicting that the Sharks will be the 8 next year, not the preimership.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 am

Smith needs to play well, it's as simple as that. When your 7 is going well, the team is (most of the time). You can't make the 8 unless 1, if not both of your halves, have consistent seasons. Gardner and Gallen can't make all the plays, it's up to Smith/Graham.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:12 am

panthersftw wrote:
Who reckons Sharks can make the finals next year?

No.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:35 am

Brenton wrote:
panthersftw wrote:
Who reckons Sharks can make the finals next year?

No.

Okay.
Back to top Go down
The Big Dell
Rookie
The Big Dell

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm

The Sharks will make the top 8, mark my words.
Back to top Go down
esodays brah
Guru
esodays brah

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:13 am

do you guys think raiders will play josh dugan at 5/8 to cover the loss of campo?
do you guys reckon he will do any good in that position?
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:31 am

No.......
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 am

In attack he might play 5/8 but in defense he will be back in fullback, by far his best asset is his kick returns.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 am

CUA stadium no more

Quote :
The naming rights sponsorship of Penrith Stadium by Credit Union Australia has finished with both Panthers and Credit Union Australia commenting that the culmination of the sponsorship on October 31 was “a very successful partnership.”
Credit Union Australia have partnered with the Panthers since September 2005 enjoying naming rights of Penrith Stadium as it underwent major re-development in 2006 with $10M facelift. Subsequent developments have allowed the stadium to improve catering and public facilities as well as house Panthers on the Prowl Community Development Foundation, the Western Sydney Academy of Sport and the NSWRL Western Sydney Academy.

Panthers Marketing Manager Shannon Donato said it has been a tremendous partnership with CUA.

“Our members and fans have really embraced CUA throughout the partnership,” Donato said.

“The venue has enjoyed hosting a number of events other than being the home ground of the Panthers. We have hosted A-League friendly games, the Rugby League World Cup, Carols by Candelight and more recently the Australian Ballet.”

A CUA spokesperson said the partnership between CUA and the Panthers, which included the naming rights of CUA Stadium, significantly and successfully strengthened the profile of CUA and brand in NSW..

“We, at CUA, take this opportunity to wish the Panthers, continued success both on and off the field for many years to come.”

An announcement regarding stadium naming rights is expected in the coming weeks.

http://www.penrithstar.com.au/news/local/news/general/cua-stadium-no-more-as-panthers-and-credit-union-australia-part-ways/2014623.aspx
___

I'd like to see Penrith Park back =D
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:25 am

Off Facebook page:
South Sydney Rabbitohs
The Pride Forum seems to be down at the moment. Anyone know why?
28 minutes ago · 141 · Like · Comment
Neva Marie likes this.
Daniel Long cuz rabbitohs suck?
26 minutes ago · Like
Jinaa Campbell What evs man
25 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Josh Trovato Eat a dick Daniel!!!! Get off the Souths supporters home page and go back to your two dads!!!
24 minutes ago · Like
Mistah Izz LOL F*** the pride, happy clapping gronks.
24 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Daniel Long josh, very original mate
23 minutes ago · Like
Johnny Nitro whats the latest onthe fat guy inglis
22 minutes ago · Like
Johnny Nitro if you dont like souths F*** off to your own page cocksucker probabley a faggot rooster supporter
20 minutes ago · Like · 2 people
Josh Trovato What ever mate don't go paying out my club!!!
18 minutes ago · Like
Steve Read Anyone really care? That site is SO negative, the Warren is heaps better.
17 minutes ago · Like
Pete Brandtman its ok now
17 minutes ago · Like
Dennis McClatchey I can't even get into it with my new computer. can someone send me the url pls?
13 minutes ago · Like
Dennis McClatchey The Warren rocks, that's the one I can't get into.
13 minutes ago · Like
Mistah Izz the warren would be better if they banned idiots like thehattrickrabbit
10 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Kevin Doherty has anyone heard a rumour ?
2 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · Like
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:12 am

Ryan Tandy is fukn out of shape big time.

General league chat - Page 5 885395-bulldogs-pre-season-camp
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 am

Tuiaki has retired from NRL after not able to succomb his long ankle injury.

He will be missed in the NRL. He will be remembered for his bustling runs on the wing and running over oppositions to score a try.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 am

Back to top Go down
chaldosolja
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:08 am

CHOOKS CHOOKS CHOOKS
Back to top Go down
TopShotta
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm

I seen Tuiaki at centerlink the other day
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:07 pm

I think most people know this kid from YouTube... i was surprised when i saw this, how does he know the Sharks? or the NRL for that matter??? hahah
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:08 pm

WHAT THE FUCK!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 am

JB-NQC wrote:
I think most people know this kid from YouTube... i was surprised when i saw this, how does he know the Sharks? or the NRL for that matter??? hahah

Quote :
The NRL might have thought they had the marketing coup of the year by signing Bon Jovi as their theme song, but it’s the creative young team in the Sharks marketing department who have signed the most novel football club member, YouTube sensation Keenan Cahill.

The lip-syncing 15-year-old Cahill is a worldwide megastar with over one billion viewers to his YouTube channel.

Keenan initially started his channel as a hobby, but once he performed and recorded “Teenage Dream” and it found its way to Katy Perry, this would no longer be a hobby.

He has since collaborated with rap superstar 50 cent and music producer David Guetta along with performing and miming renditions of songs by Michael Jackson, Rihanna and Usher.

Cahill has recently produced a hilarious clip of himself miming the Cronulla Sharks theme song ‘Up Up Cronulla’ whilst dancing to Fox Sports commentary of tries scored by the Sharks in his very own black, white and blue jersey.

The Sharks are proving to be worldwide innovators in marketing with organisations such as the San Francisco Giants, New York Knicks and the San Antonio Spurs among the sporting franchises worldwide now clamouring to use Cahill in promotions after learning of his Cronulla Sharks association.

Step aside Russell and Jon, the NRL is being taken to the world by Keenan Cahill in a Cronulla Sharks Jersey!

Keenan was born in 1995 in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. He was born to two parents who would later separate. Keenan was diagnosed with a rare genetic disease at the age of one called MPS Type 6.

MPS VI is a rare inherited lysosomal storage disorder estimated to occur once in every 340,000 live births. As a result of a deficiency of the enzyme N-acetylgalactosamine 4-sulfatase (arylsulfatase B), individuals with MPS VI are unable to breakdown substances known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are found in connective tissue throughout the body.

The GAGs accumulate in the lysosomes of cells, leading to multi systemic abnormalities and numerous clinical manifestations including respiratory and cardiovascular complications, gastrointestinal symptoms, joint stiffness and restricted movement, and a loss of vision and hearing. MPS VI is a progressive disease and leads to severe disability and a shortened life span in virtually all cases. There are less than 1,100 people worldwide who have the disease.

It's great to see Keenan on board with the Sharks!!

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=33550&title=sharks-recruit-youtube-sensation-keenan-cahill
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 am

If any team blames injuries for anything they are a tool.

Having 2 of your big signings injured before the season is over.... is fkn shit lol.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 am

18 DAYS TILL FOOTY IS BACK ON! YIEW!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 am

Capewell dropped wtf? I thought he tried very hard against the Storm.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 pm

HODGES IS BACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm

1st minute. Lockyer passes to Hodges, Hodges gets tackled, Hodges doesn't get up, Hodges stretched off, Hodges out for the season.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Hodges will beat the Roosters on his own, you're just scared becks hehe
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Hodges wasn't good enough for the Roosters, plus we play in round 6 he'll be out by then surely.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General league chat
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com