Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

General league chat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Caity
Guru
Caity

General league chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Wishing injury on him coz ur scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 pm

It's not wishing if it just happens!!!!!!!!!! Scared you can't beat the Roosters without Hodges.. We could beat you with just Mitchell Pearce.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Using my comebacks... gay!

We could beat you with beale ?? Razz
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am

If the Sharks performances so far this season are anything to go by, NSW are still screwed.

Further explanation: A new season without Ricky Stewart looks to have benefited the Sharks... this says a lot about Stewart's coaching ability therefore, NSW are still screwed.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Lmao, I doubt it. Sharks are a new side with Graham and Albert Kelly running the side. Both have added a lot to their attack.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:07 am

wow the bottom five from last year are big turnarounds
Storm
Cowboys
Sharks
Bulldogs
Knights
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

can you really include the storm in that list? obviously losing all competition points and earning futher more, and what they went through was a massive sucker punch to the gonads is going to affect anyone
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:00 pm

keno wrote:
can you really include the storm in that list? obviously losing all competition points and earning futher more, and what they went through was a massive sucker punch to the gonads is going to affect anyone
i know but i just wanted to make the bottom 5 list complete Razz
Back to top Go down
keno
Guru
keno

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 am

Holy Grail wrote:
keno wrote:
i know but i just wanted to make the bottom 5 list complete Razz
hahahahaha.

can the cowboys back up their monday night performance with another win? or inconsistancy to plague their season yet again?
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/roosters-coach-sprint-coach-roger-fabri-over-todd-carney-drama/comments-e6frexnr-1226046625070

THE Roosters' inquisition into Todd Carney's boozy night out has claimed its first scalp with the club sacking sprint coach Roger Fabri.

Desperate to move on from last week's traumatic headlines surrounding its star player, the club needed a scapegoat and they have found one. Fabri, who was told on Wednesday he would no longer be required.

The Daily Telegraph understands he was sacked because he failed to inform Roosters management that Carney and troubled hooker Anthony Watts had been drinking at The Palace Hotel on April 16.

Fabri is a close friend of Carney's and he had been to dinner with him that night.

A non-drinker, Fabri dropped the troubled five-eighth home at 11.30pm only for Carney to later contact Watts. The pair were seen drinking at the Trademark Hotel in Kings Cross until 4am.

While Carney has been suspended indefinitely, and Watts is expected to be handed a breach notice by the Roosters in coming weeks, Fabri is the first one to be terminated over the scandal. Some club insiders last night painted Fabri as the "fall guy", while Roosters chief executive Steve Noyce refused to comment on the circumstances that led to his dismissal.

"It's a decision that the club has made and that's about all I can say about it," Noyce said. "I don't want to talk about the reasons why. It is best for the club and Roger to move on. We have a game against the Titans to worry about."

Asked if Fabri had was a scapegoat, Noyce said: "I've got no comment on that."

The Roosters have been concerned about Carney's relationship with Fabri for some time and officials bristled when they read reports last week they had handed him the role of unofficial minder.

Fabri spent two years in jail for drug supply in 2000 and told The Sunday Telegraph last year that he had not informed the club.

"The law allows you to move on with your life," he said at the time. "I have moved on and am trying to put the pieces back together."

Fabri, who was unavailable for comment last night, has been employed by the Roosters for the past three years and was instrumental in helping fullback Anthony Minichiello, former second-rower Willie Mason and hooker Jake Friend back from injury.

Meanwhile, the club will wait to hand Watts his breach notice when his court case for allegedly assaulting girlfriend Shannon Kiss ends.

The matter is not due back in Waverley Local Court until June 9.

What a joke. If Fabri is worthy of getting sacked, then Carney and Watts should be too.
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 am

The footy is delayed due to the Royal Wedding.
This RW is giving me a headache
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

The first game is live at 8:30

The second game however is delayed
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 am

The Broncos-Dogs game is delayed by an hour. It starts 7:35 local time
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Knights have a fairly easy draw in the coming weeks
R9- Bye
R10- Warriors (Newcastle)
R11 Roosters (SFS)
R12 Parra (Newcastle)
R13 Tigers (SFS)
R14 Bye
R15 Penrith (Newcastle)
R16 Roosters (Newcastle)
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Holy Grail wrote:
Knights have a fairly easy draw in the coming weeks
R9- Bye
R10- Warriors (Newcastle)
R11 Roosters (SFS)
R12 Parra (Newcastle)
R13 Tigers (SFS)
R14 Bye
R15 Penrith (Newcastle)
R16 Roosters (Newcastle)

Interesting in how you guys have Roosters within 5 rounds difference.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Rnd9: Dragons (away)
Rnd10: Eels (home)
Rnd11: Bye
Rnd12: Roosters (home)
Rnd13: Raiders (away)
Rnd14: Manly (away)
Rnd15: Warriors (home)
Rnd16: Panthers (away)
Rnd17: Bye

For the Cows, i reckon this round against the Dragons will be tough. All the other games look winnable (with the Manly game a 50/50), however having two away games in NSW may take it's toll on them.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Rnd 9: Bye
Rnd 10: Broncos
Rnd 11: West Tigers
Rnd 12: Rabbitohs
Rnd 13: Titans
Rnd 14: Bye
Rnd 15: Knights
Rnd 16: Cowboys

Got a REALLY tough road ahead of us panthers.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:58 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/junior-vaivai-stood-down-after-assault-conviction/story-e6freuy9-1226050657132

EMERGING Rabbitohs star Junior Vaivai has been stood down following a conviction for assaulting his girlfriend.
The 21-year-old centre, who made his NRL debut in 2009 but plays mainly in the second tier Toyota Cup, today pleaded guilty in Wollongong Local Court to assaulting his girlfriend Renee Laidlaw.
The court was told Ms Laidlaw didn't immediately report the assault to police out of concern for the effect a charge may have on her former partner's career.
Vaivai was convicted of the offence by Magistrate Les Mabbutt and given a two-year good behaviour bond and a $2500 fine.
A Rabbitohs spokesman said Vaivai had been "stood down" once the club were informed of the charge and they were now assessing his future.

Here we go again..
Back to top Go down
manly4lyf
Guru
manly4lyf

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:09 pm

All_Star94 wrote:

Round 14 will definitely test your credentials.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:16 pm

JB-NQC wrote:
Rnd9: Dragons (away)
Rnd10: Eels (home)
Rnd11: Bye
Rnd12: Roosters (home)
Rnd13: Raiders (away)
Rnd14: Manly (away)
Rnd15: Warriors (home)
Rnd16: Panthers (away)
Rnd17: Bye

For the Cows, i reckon this round against the Dragons will be tough. All the other games look winnable (with the Manly game a 50/50), however having two away games in NSW may take it's toll on them.

Being realistic I think we should beat the Eels, Roosters, Raiders, Warriors and Panthers. The other two are tough + we have a couple of byes

Hope to be on 11-4 (if not better, 13-2 would be nice Very Happy) after the Origin period and the run to the finals begins.
Back to top Go down
All_Star94
Guru
All_Star94

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:23 pm

manly4lyf wrote:
All_Star94 wrote:

Round 14 will definitely test your credentials.

Yeah the Bye will be a good game, they're in good form and I'm confident we can get a win. Razz
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Hahahahahahahah Laughing .. Mose I love you

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I think my hand was sore"

Gold.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:13 am

Lol, Polynesians and their American gangsta ways.
Back to top Go down
Megadeecee
Guru
Megadeecee

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

This is indepth (for me anyway) thought here, perhaps too much ......but Hookers play hooker because there not good enough to play any other position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General league chat
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com