Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

General league chat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
keno
Guru
keno

General league chat - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Peter Sterling wrote:
keno wrote:
Peter Sterling wrote:
keno wrote:
Which 'intelligent' thread are you referring to Phil..oh i mean Peter?

I will be notifying my good friends at Keno about your username and they will be suing you for copyright infringement in the coming days.
By all means knock yourself out, but you didn't answer my question champion.

I don't know why I am engaging with people like you who think it's funny to break the law. Don't talk to me or make an attempt to talk to me.
I'm not laughing.
Obviously you are here to try and ruffle some feathers, try all you like mate this window is closed.
I do as I please.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:31 am

Peter Sterling wrote:
The Final Whistle is a joke. No rugby league discussion at all. Someone makes an intelligent thread like thehattrickrabbit and no one responds to it. Hopefully with my return we can re-ignite some of this discussion.

The administrators of the forum appear to not be worried with the current situation of this place - by God they should be. It is a shambles. Lift your game.

Theres a hint in there somewhere Wink
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:48 am

Brenton wrote:
Is it a horrible coincedence me and Sterlo are the only members online atm? haha

your love for thehattrickrabbits threads are disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 am

Peter Sterling wrote:
The Final Whistle is a joke. No rugby league discussion at all. Someone makes an intelligent thread like thehattrickrabbit and no one responds to it. Hopefully with my return we can re-ignite some of this discussion.

The administrators of the forum appear to not be worried with the current situation of this place - by God they should be. It is a shambles. Lift your game.

I am in agreeance with my co-commentator here. I have tried many times to inform this online community about player signings and rumours, however have been shot down many times while trying to provoke discussion.

Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:32 am

some how your on my tv screen talking and on here...
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:33 am

Yes, I am talented enough to appear on The Sunday Roast while engaging in discussion in an online community.
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 am

i am wondering if all these "users" e.g. Phillip Gould, Sterling, TMNT, etc are just former members who couldnt hack that their opinions didnt matter or current members who are also worthless with opinions and no-one listens so they create alts.

If anything, these alts are what is bad in the forum, the reason for its decline because is barely about League anymore...

Whoever these people are...sad excuses really.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Gould
Rookie
Phillip Gould

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:01 am

I believe it is a very sad excuse that these "alts" are affecting your everyday life, son. This is only an online community, do not let it bother you.
Stirring the pot, alas, seems to have worked.

Back to the League Discussion. I believe Jarryd Hayne's performance on Friday Night against the Wests Tigers has shown his worth at five eighth, with the young man already having shown qualities worthy of a classy half, however has not found his true position yet.
Luke Burt is a very underrated footballer who would benefit playing at fullback permanently supporting Jarryd Hayne at five eighth.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 am

Hank Moody wrote:
i am wondering if all these "users" e.g. Phillip Gould, Sterling, TMNT, etc are just former members who couldnt hack that their opinions didnt matter or current members who are also worthless with opinions and no-one listens so they create alts.

If anything, these alts are what is bad in the forum, the reason for its decline because is barely about League anymore...

Whoever these people are...sad excuses really.

Wait... do members actually post their opinions on here anymore.....? This place was well and truly going downhill before Sterlo or Gus were coming here

I don't agree with the alts but they do have a point lol
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 am

Heading up to the game tonight, come on Cowboys!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

Was at the game last night. Was like the only cowboy fan on the hill hahah. And Corey Paterson was pointing at me when he scored the try. Smile
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 am

Lol, hate to be a Parra supporter this year
R5: losing 38-0 to Storm
R8: losing 30-0 to Dragons
R10: Losing 40-26 to Cowboys after leading 26-10
R12: losing 8-6 to Knights
R13: Drawing with Dragons 14-14 after leading 14-6
R15: Losing 22-18 to Manly because of a last minute try to Foran
R17: losing 16-12 to Broncos because of a late try to Gillett
R19: Losing 23-22 to Panthers in golden point after leading 22-16 after 80 minutes
R20: Losing 8-7 to Dogs in golden point after leading 7-6 with 5 mins to go
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:37 am

Holy Grail wrote:
Lol, hate to be a Parra supporter this year
R5: losing 38-0 to Storm
R8: losing 30-0 to Dragons
R10: Losing 40-26 to Cowboys after leading 26-10
R12: losing 8-6 to Knights
R13: Drawing with Dragons 14-14 after leading 14-6
R15: Losing 22-18 to Manly because of a last minute try to Foran
R17: losing 16-12 to Broncos because of a late try to Gillett
R19: Losing 23-22 to Panthers in golden point after leading 22-16 after 80 minutes
R20: Losing 8-7 to Dogs in golden point after leading 7-6 with 5 mins to go

Add their first game against the dogs to that list as well..
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Good on cowboys another good win Smile
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:21 am

Didn't know where else to put this:

Anasta and Smith at last nights press conference:

Quote :
Anasta: ''If the pass went forward, how did it get past the defender, who was in front of Toddy? … Once the call is made, what do you do?''
Smith: ''Swallow.''

Anasta obviously is a spitter..
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-report/tigers-end-on-top-in-cracking-stoush-20110723-1hukr.html#ixzz1Sxvf3ymw
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:30 am

Just came back from a 4 week holiday in Europe.. looks like i've missed out on so much! Missed out on Origin 3 which was a bummer Sad but i'll re-watch it. Also whats this i hear about Tonga? released from his contract for next year? And Civo signed with the Broncos?!
Back to top Go down
Brad
Guru

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:37 am

This is all you need to know

General league chat - Page 12 Lll10
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 am

^ HAHAHAH Laughing

Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Becauseitmattersifyou'reinfrontofateambypointsdifferentialinround21.
Back to top Go down
jackcf_93
Veteran
jackcf_93

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

I want you useless fucks to overtake us so I can go to the game at Suncorp. STOP BEING SO SHIT BRONCOS!
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 pm

jackcf_93 wrote:
I want you useless fucks to overtake us so I can go to the game at Suncorp. STOP BEING SO SHIT BRONCOS!

Don't worry mate, you'll be at Suncorp week 1 of the finals.
Back to top Go down
Al3x7754
Guru
Al3x7754

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 am

Should try and get more acquainted with NRL...watched the Storm Broncos game which wasn't too bad I thought...wanna try go to a game..but atm Storm are going quite well without breaching the salary cap which is saying something...lol...but hopefully they can continue on their merry way...any other Storm fans on here?
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 am

mozza i think
Back to top Go down
dragons10
Veteran
dragons10

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:20 am

Al3x7754 wrote:
Should try and get more acquainted with NRL...watched the Storm Broncos game which wasn't too bad I thought...wanna try go to a game..but atm Storm are going quite well without breaching the salary cap which is saying something...lol...but hopefully they can continue on their merry way...any other Storm fans on here?

Yeah Rozza is a storm fan mate
Back to top Go down
Al3x7754
Guru
Al3x7754

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 am

Well I guess Rozza and I will be sticking around after season end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General league chat   General league chat - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General league chat
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com