Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Inglis is a Bronco!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Ok. Based on Parker and Thaiday's form you would think that Kenny would be somehow squeezed out if they seriously intend on keeping Thaiday. And you got the depth to cover for him I suppose too.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 pm

parker is one i would not want out of my club. kenny or Andersen before corey
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm

I didn't say i want him to go, i was just pointing out if it came down to Thaiday and Parker, I'd want Thaiday. Kenny can go if he wants, i wouldn't be fussed at all.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Kenny isnt off contract until 2012 and anyone that wants Kenny gone is daft the bloke is great and to want him gone just because of one injury ravaged year is just stupid. Last year he would have played for QLD in game 3 if it wasnt for injury and then he came within a whisker of playing for Australia in the quad nations last year.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm

I was talking to Thaidays mum last year at my brothers football training. And I asked her why Sam didn't want to play for the Cowboys. She said he did but Peter Parr wasn't to keen on signing him. That was before Thaiday was a super star....I bet Peter Parr regretted that.
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Yeah I read that in the paper last week as well.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 am

"The Daily Telegraph can reveal Inglis has agreed to a significant
downgrade on his deal with the Broncos, whose base two-year contract is
less than the $575,000 a season the superstar Maroons centre earned in
Melbourne.

It is understood that even with a marquee player
allowance and a sponsored car, Inglis's deal with Brisbane is worth no
more than $520,000 annually."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/greg-ingliss-pay-cut-to-join-broncos/story-e6frexnr-1225904118100
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:26 am

jtm91 wrote:
Melbourne.

[url=http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/greg-ingliss-pay-cut-to-join-broncos/story-e6frexnr-1225904118100
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/greg-ingliss-pay-cut-to-join-broncos/story-e6frexnr-1225904118100[/quote[/url]]

Doesn't matter, people will still believe we are over the cap
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Yea, they're called 'Hardcore Sceptics'
Back to top Go down
Foordy
Trainee
Foordy

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:31 am

When referring to what guys like Thaiday and Parker are getting paid, i think it is important to remember, that although they are playing awesome now ... they weren't playing anywhere near that level when they actually signed their current deals.

also it was widely reported last year that Clinton was our highest paid forward and he was reportedly on 275k a season meaning that Thaiday and Parker would be on less than that.

one final thing, if we were rorting the salary cap there is absolutely no way in the world that we would lose Civoniceva. you don't lose a player like him if you are cheating.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 am

Bronco_josh wrote:
jtm91 wrote:
Melbourne.

[url=http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/greg-ingliss-pay-cut-to-join-broncos/story-e6frexnr-1225904118100
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/greg-ingliss-pay-cut-to-join-broncos/story-e6frexnr-1225904118100[/quote[/url]]

Doesn't matter, people will still believe we are over the cap

Coming from a news limited paper of course people aren't goin to fall for that tripe.. I'm not saying that they're over the cap but I still believe News had an idea of what was happening down in melbourne and even if they didn't it was negligence either way. The only way Inglis was going to be released from Melbourne was if it was to another News Ltd team. If they still owned the Cowboys he'd prob be in a Cowboys jersey next year.. Anyway good luck to them..
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 am

Umm.. Laughing

In all seriousness, and without being completely biased (If you can) where do the Bronco fans think their team is now that Inglis is out of the picture? They missed the 8 for the first time in a long time this year, Lockyer is another year older, Wallace is a hack, Folau's off playing fairy ball, so there goes your top try scorer, you get Hodges back from a serious leg injury and hasn't played since september 2009, thats already 15 months but will more then likely miss a good chunk of the year through injury. But You do have Hannant coming in to a solid forward pack, and if Thaiday and Teo reproduce the same form as last year, as well as the young guys like Gillette and Hoffman etc better for the experience do you think that they are the team to challenge for the title next year..
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 am

We'll make the 8, i can guarantee you that. Hoffman will be a lot better after his stellar 2010 season. Same goes with Gillett. Te'o will still be running over the top of players, while Hannant and Tronc, arguably the best front row combination in the league, will be a force. Parker will keep doing his thing, while Sammy will be killing people. If Hodges can STAY ON THE FUCKING PARK, then we could be top 4 material. If not, the top 4 looks a hard task to achieve.

I'll admit, yesterday i was extremely frustrated, but we have always had issues with keeping our talent. Now missing out on GI, with the money we have, we could be able to keep players like Hoffman, Gillett, Gagai etc.

That's the positive out of this.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Guru
Jenko

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 am

Im Putting my money on Broncs not to make the 8. K done.
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:11 am

Danger32 wrote:
We'll make the 8, i can guarantee you that. Hoffman will be a lot better after his stellar 2010 season. Same goes with Gillett. Te'o will still be running over the top of players, while Hannant and Tronc, arguably the best front row combination in the league, will be a force. Parker will keep doing his thing, while Sammy will be killing people. If Hodges can STAY ON THE FUCKING PARK, then we could be top 4 material. If not, the top 4 looks a hard task to achieve.

I'll admit, yesterday i was extremely frustrated, but we have always had issues with keeping our talent. Now missing out on GI, with the money we have, we could be able to keep players like Hoffman, Gillett, Gagai etc.

Wow heard that before Thumbleft scratch
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 am

We've missed the 8 once in the past 20 years, you'd be a brave man to bet on us missing the finals two years in a row. We lose Folau, but gain Hodges. Plus we'll have a better forward pack with the inclusion of Ben Hannant. Hoffman in his second full year will only get better. Imagine how Gillett's going to go I love you
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 am

Jenko wrote:

You can't bet.
Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 am

Danger32 wrote:
Jenko wrote:

You can't bet.

k done
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 am

Danger32 wrote:

Laughing heard that before...
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 am

Brenton wrote:
Danger32 wrote:

Wow heard that before Thumbleft scratch

lol just noticed you said it too
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 am

jtm91 wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
Jenko wrote:

You can't bet.

k done

What.

Styletix wrote:
Danger32 wrote:

Yeah we miss the finals once within 20 years and now everyone thinks we'll miss them again...
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 am

Danger32 wrote:

Styletix wrote:
Danger32 wrote:

Yeah we miss the finals once within 20 years and now everyone thinks we'll miss them again...
didnt say you wouldnt miss it, just amused at your "guarantees" haha

Last edited by Styletix on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 am

The Broncs will eventually sneak into the 8 after Henjak gets sacked i recon.

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 am

With the squad we have, anything less than a top 8 finish is a massive failure.
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 am

Beckham wrote:
The Broncs will eventually sneak into the 8 after Henjak gets sacked i recon.

Yeah, when Wayne comes back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inglis is a Bronco!!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com