Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

Inglis is a Bronco!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 am

Danger32 wrote:
With the squad we have, anything less than a top 8 finish is a massive failure.

i agree.. hence the laughter at last season.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 am

Danger32 wrote:
Beckham wrote:
The Broncs will eventually sneak into the 8 after Henjak gets sacked i recon.

Yeah, when Wayne comes back.

haha desperate much?
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:06 am

Styletix wrote:
Danger32 wrote:

We'll have a couple of different players coming into the side, so the outcome should be different.

Styletix wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
Beckham wrote:

haha desperate much?

Only delaying the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:09 am

Danger32 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Danger32 wrote:

We'll have a couple of different players coming into the side, so the outcome should be different.
shoulda woulda coulda..

Danger32 wrote:
Styletix wrote:
Danger32 wrote:
Beckham wrote:

haha desperate much?

Only delaying the inevitable.
uncle wayne leaves and you'se cant even make the 8.. embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 am

We did in 2009...

Thought you'd remember that quite clearly Razz
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 am

Danger32 wrote:
We did in 2009...

Thought you'd remember that quite clearly Razz

yes i have noticed your downhill slope...
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 am

This is just another reason for me to support Cowboys more in 2011. Hopefully G.I's absence paves way for Gagai to shine on the big stage.
Back to top Go down
_fb_
Guru
_fb_

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 am

Don't get me wrong Inglis is a great talent but fk he's carrying a few extra pounds.. should definitely hit the treadmill this off-season
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Fiji Bati wrote:
Don't get me wrong Inglis is a great talent but fk he's carrying a few extra pounds.. should definitely hit the treadmill this off-season
Yeah i agree, he looks bigger.. as in fatter.. but he still makes an impact. Imagine he lost weight!
Back to top Go down
Tanswell87
Guru
Tanswell87

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:45 pm

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
This is just another reason for me to support Cowboys more in 2011. Hopefully G.I's absence paves way for Gagai to shine on the big stage.

The Broncos dont need fickle fans who switch from one team to another anyway.
Back to top Go down
arsendragon
Professional
arsendragon

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm

_fb_ wrote:

He's going down the Owen Craigie route, you can throw Buddy gordon in too.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Tanswell87 wrote:
SUGEKNIGHT wrote:

Rugby League dont need fickle fans who switch from one team to another anyway.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 pm

JB-NQC wrote:
Fiji Bati wrote:
Yeah i agree, he looks bigger.. as in fatter.. but he still makes an impact. Imagine he lost weight!

I think he really needs to lose weight.. he looks so bad at the moment
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Look how excited i was... Sad what a heart breaker
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:11 pm

To be fair, Inglis always packs on the pounds over summer. He was pretty sluggish a lot of last season though, so lets hope he sheds them over January and Ferbruary this year so he can start off in tip top shape.
Back to top Go down
The Big Dell
Rookie
The Big Dell

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Serves them right. If the Big Dell was still playing, the Broncos would be asking me to play halfback. That's how great i was. Inglis would have been the Broncos best player, because everyone on the roster are hacks now.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Lol dell wouldn't say that.
Back to top Go down
Beckham
Beckham

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:54 am

Maybe it isn't the real Dell Shocked

XOXO
Back to top Go down
Holy Grail
Veteran
Holy Grail

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 am

Beckham wrote:
Maybe it isn't the real Dell Shocked
How dare u say that
Back to top Go down
The Big Dell
Rookie
The Big Dell

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:54 am

Such accusations make The Big Dell sad.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:43 pm

GREG INGLIS has already had the Rabbitohs law laid down to him, with owner Russell Crowe taking a leaf out of former Yankees boss George Steinbrenner’s book and insisting Inglis conform to the Rabbitohs’ clean-cut image, which means no more beards or facial jewellery. Inglis’s deal with South Sydney is expected to be finalised by the NRL this week, with the superstar and Melbourne Storm finally having come to an agreement over legal fees relating to Inglis’s court case. Inglis avoided conviction on assault charges against partner Sally Robinson in April but has been in dispute with the Storm, who have refused to release him until he reimbursed them for $113,000 in legal fees they incurred defending him. While Inglis and his management argued the money was spent to defend Melbourne Storm’s reputation and not the player’s, The Last Word can reveal Inglis has agreed to foot a little over half the bill. Souths fans can thank Anthony Mundine for Inglis joining their club after Choc lent the 23-year-old his Hummer for six weeks during the NRL break, giving Inglis the opportunity to visit school friends and family along the NSW mid-north coast for the first time in years. Based in Sydney during his travels, Inglis grew fond of the harbour city and all it had to offer.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/bunnies-tell-inglis-to-bin-the-bling-20101121-1823d.html
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:09 am

GI actually hasn't signed the contract, only agreed to terms. Sounds similar to *cough*

Back to top Go down
jtm91
Guru
jtm91

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 am

yeah. st helens will offer him 2.2mil a year soon he will eventually end up at Manchester United
Back to top Go down
Styletix
Guru
Styletix

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:15 am

RED&GREEN4EVA wrote:
GREG INGLIS has already had the Rabbitohs law laid down to him, with owner Russell Crowe taking a leaf out of former Yankees boss George Steinbrenner’s book and insisting Inglis conform to the Rabbitohs’ clean-cut image, which means no more beards or facial jewellery. Inglis’s deal with South Sydney is expected to be finalised by the NRL this week, with the superstar and Melbourne Storm finally having come to an agreement over legal fees relating to Inglis’s court case. Inglis avoided conviction on assault charges against partner Sally Robinson in April but has been in dispute with the Storm, who have refused to release him until he reimbursed them for $113,000 in legal fees they incurred defending him. While Inglis and his management argued the money was spent to defend Melbourne Storm’s reputation and not the player’s, The Last Word can reveal Inglis has agreed to foot a little over half the bill. Souths fans can thank Anthony Mundine for Inglis joining their club after Choc lent the 23-year-old his Hummer for six weeks during the NRL break, giving Inglis the opportunity to visit school friends and family along the NSW mid-north coast for the first time in years. Based in Sydney during his travels, Inglis grew fond of the harbour city and all it had to offer.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/bunnies-tell-inglis-to-bin-the-bling-20101121-1823d.html

says the bearded phone chucker himself..
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 pm

If I was a league player and my boss tried to tell me whether or not I could grow facial hair I would tell him to get fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inglis is a Bronco!!!!   Inglis is a Bronco!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inglis is a Bronco!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com