Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

To all the Broncos haters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

To all the Broncos haters Empty
PostSubject: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Danger32
Legend
Danger32

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 pm

God we're good...
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Max1990 wrote:
God we're good...

Like I said in a thread before, we are the Organisational benchmark of the league.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Quote :
Cullen said with players moving on and retiring combined with changes to the cap, Brisbane were $1.5 million better off in 2011.

He said the departures of Israel Folau (AFL), Steve Michaels (Gold Coast), Lagi Setu (religious work), Ashton Sims and Antonio Winterstein (both North Queensland) had freed up more than $1 million.

Coming on top of Karmichael Hunt (AFL), Joel Clinton (UK) and PJ Marsh (retiring) exciting the 2009 squad, a $350,000 increase in the salary cap, a $100,000 increase in the veteran player allowance and an additional $150,000 in the marquee player allowance, Brisbane had a $1.5 million war chest for 2011.
Back to top Go down
SUGEKNIGHT
Guru

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Hard to rebuttal that To all the Broncos haters 575896
Back to top Go down
Bronco_josh
Professional
Bronco_josh

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:53 pm

SUGEKNIGHT wrote:
Hard to rebuttal that To all the Broncos haters 575896

Dont worry, someone will.

I have argued all day with a few mates because they refuse to believe the figures now.

When the figures are doom and gloom (Melourne salary cap, and how much over it they were) people were repeating the figures like they did the investigation themselves.
As soon as they are used to prove these people wrong, they say there must be a fudge in the numbers etc

Seriously, what other club has ever come out and said how they were getting under the cap to buy a player ?? Yet we do that, and everyone still asks the questions
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Bronco_josh wrote:
Max1990 wrote:
God we're good...

Like I said in a thread before, we are the Organisational benchmark of the league.

Could't be overly hard with the amount of juniors they can choose from. They're run well, but sometimes Broncos fans can be a little parochial..
Back to top Go down
Brenton
Guru
Brenton

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Is this just a ridiculous over reaction to people who supposedly 'hate' the Broncos, is it more or less the people 'hating' the Broncos just purely expressing their opinion and you having a hissy fit over it?

Please...
Back to top Go down
Manning18
Guru
Manning18

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

But lol @ organisational benchmark. They sure do get plenty of help from location...
Back to top Go down
Damo
Guru
Damo

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 am

It's an absolute joke that people think we are cheating the cap?I may have had doubts about it 5-6 years ago when we had an all star team, but look it ours now.

Half of them would be on the basic rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the Broncos haters   To all the Broncos haters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all the Broncos haters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com