Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  GamesGames  Log in  

For the teams whose season is over...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Tigers, half my family support them so hopefully they can take it out (that is of course if Manly don't cause a miracle). Wouldn't mind if Raiders or Titans won either, anyone but the Dragons or Roosters.
Back to top Go down
RED&GREEN4EVA
Guru
RED&GREEN4EVA

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Rabbits U20's FTW Grin
Back to top Go down
Hendo Maroon
Hendo Maroon

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:40 am

Still got Warriors U20 side to cheer for but in the premiership I'd prefer the Titans or Tigers to win it. Definitely not the Dragons or Roosters.

"There's nothing finer than having a Vagina"
Back to top Go down
SBW
Guru
SBW

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 am

Get on board the Green Machine Hendo.
Back to top Go down
JB-NQC
Guru
JB-NQC

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 am

It's the Raiders now.. or even the Tigers purely for entertainment reasons because as a Cows fan i probably shouldn't be backing them Laughing

The U20's comp is starting to get more intriguing for me now lol.

Last edited by JB-NQC on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cats11
Guru
Cats11

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 am

Im only watching it now for being a spectator,

My thoughts on who i want to win it
For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Preview
Back to top Go down
Seaeagles
Guru
Seaeagles

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 am

Either Raiders or Tigers, whoever wins this week I guess. Leaning slightly towards the Green Machine, loving the way they have been playing recently and they have some really exciting players down there.
Back to top Go down
Caity
Guru
Caity

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Titans/Tigers now
Back to top Go down
socceroos06
Guru
socceroos06

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:09 pm

I can't watch NRL anymore...I'm over tit this season. Need a break!
I will watch the grand final and prelims but with no real interest
Back to top Go down
Hank Moody
Guru
Hank Moody

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 am

i can also say its died down a bit, especially for the supporters of the teams not in it, i am sure Grand Final day will attract the most viewers out of the finals (not due to it being the grand final), but people genuinely realising that its no more NRL for another year, just Four Nations.
Back to top Go down
panthersftw
Guru
panthersftw

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 am

Rooooosters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the teams whose season is over...   For the teams whose season is over... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the teams whose season is over...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports Discussions :: League-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com